剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
就像有人按一按开关
It was like someone flipped a switch
我无忧无虑的哥哥
and my happy-go-lucky brother
就变得神经质 战战兢兢
was replaced by some neurotic, petrified soul.
求你找出谁杀害了他
Please, find out who killed him.
他不该如此离世
He didn't deserve this.
我会查出谁杀了你
I'll figure out who did this to you.
他可能躺到任何一张解剖桌上
Hey, um, this guy could've landed on any table.
但他选择了这里
But he chose this one.
他知道能破案的只有你
He knew that is anyone could solve this thing, it'd be you.
你有什么线索吗
All right, what do you got for me?
这位是道格·拉塞尔 35岁
Okay, this is Doug Russell, uh, 35 years old,
没有病史
no history of illness.
从头部开始 向脚部方向检验
Starting at the head, moving down to the feet.
开始吧
Let's do it.
幸运来的真快
Wow. I never get this lucky that fast.
各种迹象指向门德尔松综合症
Everything's coming up Mendelson.
你觉得那是什么
What do you think that is?
看似是某种烧焦物质 也许是灰烬
Looks like some type of burnt substance, maybe ash?
喷溅的样式看似也许是某样东西
The splatter pattern looks like it might have been something
扔向了他
that was flung in his direction.
比如一支点燃的火柴
Like, from a lit match, maybe?
玩火玩大了吗
Some kink gone wrong?
克里斯塔说过一些情侣
Christa talks about these, uh, these couples who...
我立刻去检测
I'm just gonna test it.
阿德里安来了 可以让他上来吗
Adrian's back. Okay to let him up?
可以 克里斯塔 谢谢
Uh, yes, yes, Christa. Thank you.
还有几份资料要签
Hey, just a few more things to sign.
好的 你可以传电邮的
Oh, okay. Well, you could have e-mailed this over.
我喜欢多走走
I like to get the digits dirty.
你听到维拉要过来 对吧
Oh, you heard that Villa was coming by, didn't you?
没错
I did.
阿德里安
Adrian?
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
我们可以开派对了
Oh, wow, now we have a party.
谢谢你拿文件过来
Hey! Well, look, thank you for the paperwork.
谢谢你过来
And, uh, thanks for stopping by,
我确定这是第一次 以后陆续有来
which I'm sure is a first of many, many drop-ins.
随时过来都行
Come by whenever you want.
好极
Sweet.
谁不想来这里玩
Yeah, I mean, who wouldn't want to hang out here?
其实 你知道吗
Actually, you know what?
也许你该和维拉交换电♥话♥ 以防万一
To be safe, maybe you should exchange numbers with Villa.
那样的话 要是她来了
I mean, that way, if she's already coming by,
-你就可以 -罗西
- then you can... - Rosie.
拜托 维拉 你知道我讨厌人
Oh, come on now, Villa, you know I hate it when people
可以拼车却不拼
don't carpool if they can.
其实阿德里安 你开什么车来的
You know, actually, Adrian, what are you rolling in?
也许你该开车
Maybe you should drive.
只要我能挑音乐 就可以了
As long as I can pick the music, I'm cool.
有人喜欢奇克·考瑞阿吗
Any Chick Corea fans?
我不讨厌"阿曼多的伦巴"
I don't hate "Armando's Rhumba."
我也不讨厌
Well, neither do I.
我也不讨厌 瞧瞧 瞧瞧
And neither do I. Looky there, looky there.
在郡里当法医时
You know, when I was back in my county M.E. Days,
我在推着一辆奥尔兹莫比尔牌的
I was pushing an Oldsmobile,
德尔塔88柴油车
Delta 88 diesel.
那玩意喷出的烟比
Yeah, thing smoked more than an old man
在公园玩骨牌老伯的还多
playing dominoes in the park.
但我们总得有个起点 不是吗
But we all have to start somewhere, don't we?
-对 -我想我的车是2005版
- Yeah. - I think mine's a 2005.
但说真的 我真的不在乎车款
But honestly, I don't really care about cars.
让我从A类驾照升到B类 我就开心
Just get me from "A" To "B," And I'm happy.
对吧
Right?
糟糕 我得回去了
Damn. I, uh...I have to get back.
期待和你拼车 安娜丽斯
Look forward to our carpool, Annalise.
我也是
Me too.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在和阿德里安联络感情 他挺内向的
I'm bonding with Adrian. You know, he's a cool cat.
我知道 但我
I know, but I...
所以你同意他内向吗
Oh, so you agree that he's a cool cat?
你不是有活要干吗
Don't you have work to do?
-你在转移注意力 -搞定
- Aw, see you're deflecting. - Ga-goo!
查到了黏性物质是什么
Hey, figured out what that gunk was.
是鼠尾草
It's sage.
-鼠尾草 -是
- Sage? - Yeah.
-有意思 -对吧
- Hmm, that's interesting. - Right?
抱歉再次打扰 罗西
Sorry to interrupt again, Rosie.
唐妮亚来了
Tawnya's here.
-唐妮亚 -唐妮亚
- Tawnya? - Oh. Tawnya
失陪
Excuse me.
服务员的唐妮亚吗
Tawnya the waitress?
你要去哪里 在开派对 忘了吗
Uh, where are you going? It's a party, remember?
要是我没拿回来会怎样
So what'd happen if I didn't come back, huh?
你要报♥警♥吗
You'd file a police report?
幸亏我们从来不用回答这个问题
Luckily, we'll never need to answer that question.
你听起来非常自信 医生
Oh, wow, you sound awfully confident, Doctor.
我希望我没有打断
Oh, I hope I'm not interrupting.
没有 没有 完全没有
No, no, no, no, not at all.
科布沙拉 不要培根 用牛油果代替
Ah, Cobb salad, no bacon, sub avocado.
没错 厉害
Yes. Impressive.
正是 安娜丽斯
Yeah, it is. Annalise.
我是唐妮亚
And I'm Tawnya.
我要走了 我只是来还东西的
And I'm leaving. I just wanted to return something.
还有周五晚上
Oh, and, um, Friday night.
你来开车 小光头
You're driving. Top down.
还有我不在乎发型被风吹乱
And no, I don't care if my hair gets destroyed in the wind.
我就爱听到这话
I love hearing that.
大家再见
All right, bye, y'all.
-回头见 -拜
- See you later. - Bye.
唐妮亚
Tawnya.
不只我有新朋友过来
So, I guess I'm not the only one with new friends stopping by.
你和新聚点的服务员
How long have you been hanging out
约会多久了
with the waitress from our new spot?
你对从事服务业的人
Wow. Do you have a problem
有意见吗
with people in the service industry?
你不记得拿自己的外套吗
You have a problem remembering your own jacket?
你以为我不知道故意忘东西是怎样的吗
You think I don't know what a leave behind looks like?
我承认以前我有两次落下耳环
I'll admit, I've left an earring or two in my day,
但这样的外套 干得不错
but a jacket like this...Wow, good move.
干得好
Good move.
我替你高兴 因为
I'm very happy for you because, you know,
从遗传角度讲 你们非常般配
genetically speaking, you're a very good match.
不 不 别用我的话调戏我
No, no, don't flip my words on me.
话已说出口
Your words have been flipped and applied.
收不回了
Nothing we can do now.
我要去询问道格的前妻
I'm gonna go question Doug's ex.
让我告诉米其采集眼液
Well, let me go tell Mitchie to collect some ocular fluid
开始进行免疫分♥析♥
and get a head start on the Immunoassay screen
然后我会跟你一起去
and I'll come with you.
很好 我们聊聊你的重大约会时
Great. You can ride shotgun
你可以开散♥弹♥枪♥
while we talk about your big date.
-真的假的 -假的
- Really? - No.
我们离婚大概一年了
We've been divorced about a year.
无疑 当时的分手过程闹得很不愉快
And, sure, our separation was not without its headaches.
但是在经过祈祷
With the help of prayer and the mother
和生灵之母叶玛亚的帮助下 我们终能
of all living things, Yemaya, we were able to build lives
各自重新开始生活
apart from each other.
叶玛亚 是指奥里莎神叶玛亚吗
Yemaya? As in Orisha Yemaya?
很不错嘛
Very good.
但你早知道我们两个都信奉萨泰里阿教
But I thought you knew we both practiced Santeria.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表