剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
So you must have been the person
多伊尔斯敦七号♥事件
running point on the Doylestown Seven,
或者在彭萨科拉调查那场联储贷危机
or you were in Pensacola for the Allied Savings & Loan fiasco.
不对 那是我 所以真是非常感谢 警探
Oh, no, that was me. Thank you so much, Detective.
你还真是帮了大忙呢
This is gonna be a lot of help.
穆斯 让小伙子们各就各位
Moose, can we get the boys suited up?
-你在开玩笑吗 -我们走
- You kidding me? - Let's go!
这家伙手里有个一触即发的引爆器
This guy has a hair trigger on a detonator.
你这样会造成人员伤亡的 而且是我的人
You're gonna lose people -- my people.
楼里面那些是我家人
Hey, that's my family in there.
你不是喜欢统计数据吗
Do you like stats?
人♥质♥事件一旦感情用事人♥质♥百分之一百会死
100% of hostages end up dead when emotions are involved.
所以才由我来跟劫匪通电♥话♥
That is why I am on the phone.
还有别再碰我了
And no more touching.
杜克 看来我现在是到了备用发电机这里
Duke, it looks like we're on the back-up generator down here.
我把这里每一处
I'm not coming back up
都仔仔细细检查过再上来
until I have checked every inch of this place.
你真该惭愧 你炸了那台自动贩卖♥♥机
That's a shame you -- you blew up that vending machine.
几个月以来它第一次在我用的时候正常工作了
It's the first time it's worked for me in months.
我之前得使劲摇它才能把东西摇下来
I used to have to shake the hell out of it.
这个叫沃尔特的家伙是谁 是
So who's this Walter guy? Is this --
你给我闭嘴
I'm gonna tell you to shut up.
你不喜欢客套闲聊 好了 明白了
You're not a fan of compliments, all right, I get it.
我只是想消磨一下时间而已
I'm just trying to pass the time, man, that's it.
你还好吗 有什么需要的吗
You okay? Is there anything you need?
也许换双鞋
Maybe my shoes.
他们真的认为一双耐克运动鞋
Do they really think a pair of Nikes
就能帮我逃离这里吗
is gonna help me run out of here?
那些广♥告♥相当有说服力
Those commercials can be pretty damn convincing.
我是安娜丽斯
I'm Annalise.
阿斯特丽德
Astrid.
那么你肯定是班里最聪明的那几个之一了
So you're one of the smart ones in your class.
你觉得我是学生吗
You think I'm a student?
这我就得怪这张椅子了
I'll blame the chair.
那你为什么来这
Why are you here?
我是来找麦金尼警官录证人证词的
I was gonna give a witness statement to Officer McKinney.
我本以为我来得及赶回家看电视剧的 然而
I thought I'd make it home in time to see my soaps, but...
证人证词
Witness statement?
是的 塞内卡商场抢劫案的证词
Yeah, the -- the Seneca Mall robbery.
当然了
Of course.
他们逃跑的时候把美食广场弄得一团糟
Destroyed the food court on their way out.
是啊 猜猜是谁刚好在波克饼干店旁边的
Yeah, and guess who was on the handicap ramp
无障碍通道目睹了那两个混♥蛋♥逃跑的全过程
near the Poco's Pretzels to witness those two scum bags run.
杜克拿着把散♥弹♥枪♥
Duke has a shotgun.
一次能打两发子弹 我能制♥服♥他
That's two rounds at a time. I can take him down.
听起来简直是疯了
Seems pretty unhinged.
我有分寸 我是位警探
Oh, I know what I'm doing. I'm a detective.
是啊 但他是个心理变♥态♥的疯子
Yeah, but he's a psychopath.
这里有医生吗
Is there a doctor in the house?
在这里 怎么了
Right here, why?
因为51号♥刚刚中枪了
Because 51 just got shot.
抱歉 我们得把子弹留在你腿中
Sorry, we got to leave this bullet in your leg,
因为把子弹取出来太危险了
'cause it's too dangerous to remove.
现在把子弹取出来太危险了了
It's too dangerous to remove right now.
没错
Exactly.
保持按压
Keep the pressure on that.
再来点这个
A little of this.
上帝啊
Oh, God!
原来沃尔特·潘尼奇是欧文的兄弟
It turns out Walter Panitch is Owen's brother.
他正在东迈阿密管教所服五年的刑期
He's doing a five stretch in East Miami Correctional.
我认识那里的典狱长
I know the warden.
让我跟他联♥系♥一下看看他有什么能帮上忙的
Let me reach out and see what he can do.
很好 打电♥话♥给他吧
I like it. Make the call.
你是位好医生 15号♥
You're a good doctor, 15.
是的 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
我是说 因为你 我是说
I mean, 'cause you -- I mean,
你没看过我的广♥告♥牌吗
you haven't seen my billboards?
城里到处都是我的广♥告♥牌 你没看过吗
I have billboards all over the city. You haven't seen them?
听着 这样如何
Look. How about this?
别动
No, uh-uh, uh!
你想到哪去 亲爱的
Where do you think you're going, honey?
看来22号♥很不安分啊
It looks like 22 has got ants in her pants.
-不 我只是想看看他是否 -闭嘴
- No, I just wanted to see if he -- - Shut up.
你可别伤了她 她能帮得上我们
Hey, you don't want to hurt her. She can help us.
谁 我们 现在是我们了 真是棒
Who, us? Oh, we're an us now? That's swell.
那不如你来告诉我她能为我们做什么
Well, why don't you tell me what she's gonna do for us?
我能 我能满足你的需求
I can -- I can get you what you need.
让所有人安全离开这里
Help get everyone out of here safe.
没人需要你 我不需要你出现在这里
Nobody needs you, and I don't want you here!
你明白吗
You got it?!
我需要的是所有人老老实实待在我说的地方
What I need is for everyone to stay where I tell them to!
坐轮椅的那个 想都别想
Hey, wheels, don't even think about it.
听着 别这么快就放弃她
Look, don't give up on her just yet.
她是值得的
She's worth it.
我得到楼下去取点补给
I need to get downstairs, get some more supplies.
好吧
All right.
上次有人用数字称呼我
I haven't been referred to as a number
还是我当跑锋的时候
since my old days as a running back.
你打算把你的计划告诉别人吗
You planning on telling anyone your agenda?
你看起来像是知道自己要做什么的人
You seem like the kind of guy who has an end game.
你根本就不知道我是什么样的人
You have no idea what kind of guy I am.
-我只是 -走你的路吧
- I'm just -- - Keep it moving.
我可能不了解你的一切
I may not know everything about you,
但我知道你并不像
but I do know you're not as bad of a guy
你希望别人相信的那样坏
as you want us to believe.
你是怎么知道的
Oh, yeah, how do you know that?
因为真正的罪犯会让别人流血而死
'Cause a real criminal lets a guy bleed out.
他吓着我了 他拿着一把手术刀冲过来
He surprised me. He came at me with a scalpel.
我来是为了救我兄弟
Look, I'm here to save my brother.
真高尚
Yeah, that's admirable,
但你为他做这么多事的时候 他又在哪里
but where is he while you're doing all this stuff for him?
他在监狱
Prison.
他的律师说服他接受认罪协商
His lawyer convinced him to take a plea bargain
因为我们再也付不起律师账单了
'cause we couldn't afford any more legal bills.
那只是我麻烦的开始
That was only the beginning of my problems.
他在监狱里快死了
He's dying in there.
他快死了
He's dying?
我会和队长谈谈 看看能不能帮你
I'll talk to the captain. We'll see what we can do to help you.
斯莱德
Slade?
不 当年负责这案子的就是他
No, he was the original captain on the case
当时他还在别的分局
back at his old precinct.
他执法不公吗
He mishandled it?
可不止呢
It's more personal than that.
好吧 那我们就直追源头
All right, well, let's get down to the bottom of this.
去和斯莱德谈谈吧
Let's go talk to Slade.
好吧 医生 我们去和斯莱德谈谈吧
Okay, Doc, let's talk to Slade.
我想当你坐着的时候
I guess when you're in a chair,
人们不太会看你
people tend not to look at you.
这就给我更多时间观察他们
Gives me more time to look at them.
我能观察到更多细节 我能知道他们的感觉
I notice more details, sense stuff.
我现在就感到了一种感觉
I'm getting one of those senses right now.
坐在这个座位上对你唤起回忆有帮助吗
This seating arrangement helping to jog your memory?
我拒绝在我自己的分局被审讯
I'm not gonna be interrogated in my own precinct.
队长 在这里我们都是人♥质♥
Captain, we're all hostages here.
所以
So...
那你怎么不自己把手铐摘了
Then why don't you take the cuffs off?
听不舒服的吧
Oh, is that uncomfortable?
现在你终于知道别人坐在
Well, now you know how everyone else feels
这把椅子上时是什么感觉了吧
when they sit in that chair.
原来是这样 这是什么实验吗
So that's what this is, some kind of experiment?
-你还没明白 他不会明白的 -明白什么
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表