剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
急救包
A first-aid kit?
维拉 他们有急救包
Villa, they have a first-aid kit.
太好了
Great.
这就是咱们新的聚会点
So this is our new hang.
-爸爸 -好啊
- Hey, Dad. - Hey.
看看你
Look at you.
没事吧
Everything all right?
一切都很好
Everything's good.
你从来没来学校接过我 所以
It's just you've never picked me up at the Academy before, so...
我得告诉你一些事
I need to tell you something.
你不是警监了
You're not Captain anymore?
你早就知道了
You knew?
我有点猜到了
I kind of figured it out.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我只是想成为你的榜样
I-I just wanted be the kind of cop you can look up to.
但我犯了一些错
But I made mistakes.
我已经不是你最好的榜样了
I'm not the best example anymore.
我让你失望了 小索
I let you down, Soph.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你以为我在乎你坐大办公室还是地下室吗
You think I care if you're in the bullpen or the basement?
你是我爸爸
You're my dad.
我爱你
And I love you.
不管发生什么事 我都相信你
And no matter what, I will always believe in you.
总有一天我会成为你下属的吧
I'm gonna be working for you one day, ain't I?
绝对的
Oh, definitely.
魔力城市实验室公♥司♥发♥票♥
唐娜·罗斯伍德
北圣26街
迈阿密
不 我说真的 露西料理鱼很厉害
No, I'm serious, you guys. Lucy's very smart for a fish.
严格上来说
Well, you know, technically,
她的确帮我们抓到了凶手
she did help us catch the killer.
所以罗西也许该雇她
So maybe Rosie should hire her.
别取笑塔拉了
Uh, don't make fun of Tara.
等等
Oh, wait.
你们觉得露西能学会毒理学吗
Do you think Lucy can learn toxicology?
天啊
Oh, Lord.
他在这呢 这个病小子
There he is! This is a sick pad, man.
请不要告诉我我儿子就带了两只勺子来
Please tell me that my son has more than two serving spoons.
我们能私下谈谈吗
Can we talk in private?
我们能饭后再谈谈你空手来的问题
We can talk after dinner about you going through my desk.
你拿房♥子抵押贷款不告诉我
You took out a mortgage on the house without telling me?
这是我的房♥子 不需要你允许
It's mine. I don't need permission.
请你告诉我这钱是为了帮助皮皮
Please tell me that that money is to help Pippy
而不是为那个应该蹲监狱的人请律师
and not pay for the lawyer of a man who should stay in prison.
谁在监狱里
Who's in prison?
杰拉德
Gerald.
你男朋友在监狱里
Your boyfriend is in prison?
他不是她男朋友
He's not her boyfriend.
你说杰拉德的事已经解决了
You said this whole Gerald thing was done.
我从来没说过
I never said that.
是你自己一厢情愿
You believed what you wanted.
为什么只有我不知道发生了什么
Okay, why am I the only person who doesn't know what's going on?
-我们也许该走了 -是啊
- We should probably go. - Yeah.
坐下 谁也别走
Sit down. No one's going anywhere.
我们要举♥行♥家族聚餐
We are having family dinner.
不 不要 除非你和我谈谈
No, we are not, not until you talk to me.
你真的想继续谈 那好
You really want to have this conversation? Fine.
这贷款是用来支付杰拉德律师的
The mortgage is to pay Gerald's attorney
试玩定金
a $100,000 retainer.
他不是无辜的
This is not an innocent man.
-我也希望他无罪 但他有罪 -我相信无罪
- I wish he was, but he isn't. - I believe that he is,
我相信如果我们继续查
and I have the faith that if we keep looking,
就能查出能帮他脱罪的证据
we can find the evidence that we need to exonerate him.
你查得再深 证据也不会变
Evidence doesn't change the more you look at it.
你...你对他的信心是盲目的
Your -- Y-Your faith in him is misplaced.
你们一直瞒着我吗
Okay, you guys have been keeping this from me?
你当时 也不在
Well, y-you weren't, like, exactly around.
你对我的信心呢
What about your faith in me?
你看过这些照片了吗
Have you seen the pictures?
你看过这些照片了吗
Have you seen these pictures?
这张
See this?
绞死 捅死
Strangled. Stabbed.
看 看看他们的脸
Look -- Look at their faces.
你看他做了什么
Do you see what he did?
他不仅杀了她们 他还折磨她们
He didn't just kill these women. He made them suffer.
是别人折磨她们
Someone made them suffer.
我要查出来是谁
And I intend to find out who
-赶在杰拉德输掉人生之前 -你都不了解他
- before Gerald loses any more of his life. - You don't even know him!
我了解他
I do know him!
他 他很好 很无私
He's -- He's kind and he's selfless,
他只想为那些女孩讨回公道
and all he wants is justice for those girls.
-你怎么能确定 -我就是知道
- And how do you know that for sure? - I just know!
你如果不参与 就不要干涉我
Just get on board or get out of the way.
支持 或沉默
Support or silence.
你只有这两个选择
Those are your options.
我的母亲
My mother...
要为一个杀人犯放弃自己的一生
is throwing her life away for a murderer.
你不会得到我的支持
You will not get my support.
我也不会保持沉默
And you definitely won't get my silence.
那你晚饭自己吃吧
Then make your own damn dinner.
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
Mom?
伙计
Hey, buddy.
听说你交了个新女朋友
I heard you got a new girlfriend.
想跟哥们分享一下吗
Feel like sharing?
我说了 放手
I said let go!
快点
Come on! Come on!
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表