剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
否则我会确保被严密控制的人是你
or I'll make sure you're the one wearing the tight leash.
脱落的线
Loose thread.
可能是衣服上的
Possibly from clothes.
我得让提麦也验验这个
I'll have TMI add it to her list.
想不想看看一小份B类乳剂 罗西
Can I interest you in a short stack of B-milks, Rosie?
做松饼用的
Flapjacks?
这是百分百未加工的纯魁北克糖浆
This is 100% pure, unrefined Quebecan syrup.
整批货价值五十万美元
The whole shipment's worth over 500 grand.
但你不止发现了这些
But that's not all you got.
是的 我还发现了
Yes, I also found skin cells
属于一个叫蒙特韦尔德·梅尔的人的皮肤组织
belonging to a fellow named Mayer Monteverde.
蒙特...蒙...
Monte -- Mo--
蒙特韦尔德
Monteverde.
你没孩子 没松饼 这是什么
Got no baby, no pancakes, and what is this,
亚洲女士空乘制♥服♥
a flight attendant's uniform for an Asian lady?
你穿这个吗
You wear this?
当然不
Hell, no!
但床笫之间的情趣
But who are we to judge
外人怎么会懂
what revs engines between the sheets?
要解释一下你公♥寓♥里怎么会有数箱这玩意吗
Care to explain why you have crates of this crap in your apartment?
黑市上这玩意儿值一大笔钱
This crap is worth a lot of money on the black market,
至少我是这么听说的
or so I heard.
你有没有碰巧听说 死去的维克和罗伊
Did you happen to hear anything about dead Vic and dead Roy
和一整车装满了你那非法玩意儿的事情
over a van full of your illegal nonsense?
不
No.
她忘了告诉你
Oh, well, she forgot to tell you
案发现场到处都有你的DNA
that your DNA was all over the crime scene.
-对 -这对你可不是好事
- Yeah. - That's not great for you.
好吧 先说重要的
Okay, first things first,
我是个够意思的哥们
I am a stand-up guy.
我可能在黑市上搞得风生水起
I may work the black market like nobody's business,
但我的货可不害人
but my merchandise harms no one.
既然枫糖浆的零售价是原油的13倍
Why sell drugs or weapons
何必贩毒或贩卖♥♥军♥火♥呢
when maple syrup retails for 13 times the price of crude?
继续说
Keep moving your mouth.
我承认案发现场出现的是我的货
I admit it was my product at the crime scene.
但罗伊从我手上接过货后
But once Roy takes it off my hands,
我就不管了
I'm out the way.
如果你们要找凶手
If you're searching for a killer,
他可能是别人雇的
he's probably someone else's employee.
其实
Actually...
我们在你公♥寓♥里的一块松动地板下发现了这个
We found this under a loose floor board in your apartment.
告诉我 梅尔
Tell me, Mayer,
马西鲁斯把这当作派对纪念品到处分发吗
does Marcelus hand those out as party favors?
那这个派对可不得了
Must have been a hell of a party,
因为这里面
because this thing...
是满的
is full.
我们对案发现场这个空箱子做了多项测试
We ran several tests on the empty case at the crime scene,
我们也...
and we also --
抱歉 我的车胎漏气了
Sorry, I got a flat.
你们知道那些写着
You know those signs that say,
"停 车胎严重损坏"之类的标志吧
"Stop, severe tire damage" or whatever?
原来是真的
Turns out they're true.
你到了
You're here now.
这个箱子有九种不相关化合物的痕迹
So the case had traces of nine unrelated chemicals,
包括咖啡和淀粉
including coffee and starch.
所以我认为这里面装的不是现金
Which means I don't think we're looking for cash.
我想是时候看看这里面装的是什么了
I think it's time we find out what's inside this one.
该我大显身手了
It's where I come in.
让一下
Excuse me.
我要钻开它
I'm just gonna drill this out.
这说不通
Well, that makes no sense.
谁有一百块面额的钞票
Hey, doesn't anyone here have a hundred dollar bill, anyone?
你带钱包了吗
Do you have your wallet?
我就装作你问的是大家吧
I'll pretend that you're directing that question to everyone.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
Okay.
我以前在联调局的时候
When I was in the FBI,
有个朋友教了我几招
I had a friend who taught me a few things.
-能麻烦你一下吗 -很荣幸
- Will you do the honors? - It would be my pleasure.
黑光灯照亮我的世界
Black light my world.
咖啡和淀粉这些成分存在于
Coffee and starch are ingredients in...
假♥钞♥
Counterfeit currency.
对
Yeah.
这招挺酷的
That's a cool trick.
你能表演一下袖中藏手帕那招吗
Can you do the one with the handkerchief in your sleeve?
怎么 这不是我的钱
What? It's not my money.
这不是你的钱 因为这根本不是钱
It's not your money because it's not money at all.
彼得 重要的是你
Pete, it's important that you --
安娜丽斯 请别说话 我还没说完
Annalise, be quiet, please. I'm not finished.
现在不是时候
Not now.
贱♥人♥ 我才不管
Bitch, I don't care
你是不是为美国总统工作
if you work for the president of the United States.
-好了 -你要出来单挑吗
- All right. - You want to take this outside?
-我来搞定 -我不需要
- I got it. - I don't need it.
好了 好了
All right, all right.
好吧 我要打那... 给我两秒钟
Okay, 'cause I'll pop that -- give me two seconds!
我必须承认
I got to admit,
马西鲁斯还真的更上一层楼了
Marcelus has really stepped up his game, though.
用假♥钞♥购买♥♥真货
I mean, buying real product with fake money
再把货物倒卖♥♥换真钞
and then selling that product for real money --
这可真厉害
that's top-notch.
通常黑市交易无迹可寻
Usually, black-market deals are impossible to trace.
要不是你因纵火烧证据被抓
I mean, he was home free
他还稳操胜券
till you got caught burning the evidence.
现在我们知道他从哪儿买♥♥来
'Cause now we know where he's buying it from
又打算卖♥♥给谁
and who he's trying to sell it to.
你算是把他的事全搞砸了
You kind of messed up his whole thing.
我不知道这一切是怎么回事
I had no idea any of this was going on.
-你得相信我 -你为什么老看着他
- You got to believe me. - Why are you looking at him so much?
彼得 有时候好人
Look, Pete, sometimes good people
也会做出很糟糕的决定
make seriously bad decisions.
我认为你也是其中之一
I think you're one of those people.
但我们做事要有底线
But this is where we draw the line.
一边是你可以继续好好生活
On one side, you go on living your life.
另一边是你永远都被关着
On the other, you never walk out of here again.
现在告诉我们真♥相♥还不算太迟
So it's not too late to start telling us the truth.
我说过了 我什么都不知道
I told you. I don't know anything.
我只负责开车
I'm just a driver.
当世界上最笨的罪犯
You don't get a prize
可拿不到什么好彩头
for being the world's dumbest criminal.
你有罪 彼得
You're guilty, Pete.
我们随时能证实这点
Any minute now, we're gonna confirm that,
到那时你想自救就太晚了
and it's gonna be too late for you to help yourself.
他看起来像是会游泳的吗
Does he look like he can swim?
彼得 因为你就要淹死了
'Cause, Pete, you're drowning right now.
唯一能救你的就是我的船
And the only preserver is on my boat.
看着可真难受
That was real tough to watch.
有什么发现
What do you got for me?
我们分♥析♥了案发现场的DNA
We analyzed the DNA from the crime scene, and --
你可能想坐下
And you might want to sit down.
这些坏蛋
Each and every one of these bad guys
在维克和罗伊被杀时
were in that warehouse
都在仓库里
around the time Vic and Roy were murdered.
到处都是他们的头发
Found their hair all over the place.
这个花招耍得不错
Which is a pretty cool trick,
毕竟此刻他们都在服刑
considering all of them are serving time as we speak.
这么说我们的案发现场被伪造了
So our crime scene was salted?
是的 用了监狱理发师收集的犯人头发
Yes, with inmate hair. Collected by prison barbers.
监狱分别在代托纳 坦帕和盖恩斯维尔
In Daytona and Tampa and Gainesville.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表