剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
It's the final nail in your coffin.
喝掉吧
Drink up.
好吧 是我♥干♥的
Okay, yeah, I did it.
道格是个疯子 他需要解脱
Doug was a lunatic who needed to be put out of his misery.
我知道这神神叨叨的破玩意一点用都没有
And I knew this mumbo jumbo wasn't gonna do it.
神神叨叨的破玩意 你怎么敢这么说
Mumbo jumbo?! How dare you?!
我那么相信你
I trusted you!
道格是因为你才疯的
And you're the reason that Doug went crazy?
亨特 你因为谋杀道格·拉塞尔被捕了
Hunter, you're under arrest for the murder of Doug Russell.
维拉 这是石榴汁 尝起来像樱桃糖浆
So, Villa, that was grenadine. It tastes like cherry syrup.
你就说是樱桃糖浆好了
Just say cherry syrup.
好吧
Okay, well,
-我说了像樱桃糖浆 -你没说
- I said cherry syrup. - No, you didn't.
我刚说了石榴汁尝起来像樱桃糖浆
I just said grenadine tastes like cherry syrup.
-樱桃糖浆 -我就是这么说的
- Cherry syrup. - That's what I said.
我说"尝起来像樱桃糖浆"
I said, "It tastes like cherry syrup."
你们俩显然都知道我去看了杰拉德
Obviously, you both know I went to see Gerald.
我跟他好好谈了谈
I sat with him.
我听他叙述 不知不觉
I listened to him, and I asked more questions
我问了他很多问题
than I even realized I had.
我觉得不是他干的
And I don't think he did it.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
皮皮 这家伙残忍♥地杀了两个人
Pipp, the man brutally murdered two people.
他是在利用她
He's taking advantage of her.
弟弟 你很担心妈妈对杰拉德的感情蒙蔽了她
Bro, you've been so worried about Mom's feelings for Gerald
其实是你对妈妈的感情蒙蔽了你自己
when this has really been all about your feelings for Mom.
你是最棒的儿子 最棒的弟弟
Now, you are the best son and the best brother there is.
但你的情感遮住了你的眼睛
But your feelings are getting in the way here.
我让杰拉德解释了一下发生了什么
I let Gerald explain what happened.
我知道 我听他解释过
Yeah, I know. I heard the same explanation.
你真的好好听过了吗
Did you really listen to him?
他所叙述的版本
His version of it?
你听他说了什么吗
Did you listen to his words?
这个人向我坦陈他的灵魂
I mean, this man, he bared his soul to me.
我能感受到他是无辜的
And I felt his innocence.
你感受到
You felt it?
那完全没道理
That doesn't make any sense.
对不起
Well, I'm sorry.
但我们俩都是这么认为的
But this makes sense to both of us.
艾拉 明天早上之前把乔治·班克斯一案的
Hey, Ira, I want your report on the George Banks case
报告交到我的办公桌
on my desk first thing in the morning, all right?
我要和局长开会
I got a meeting with the chief.
我想确保
I just want to make sure
一切都安排好
everything's in order, all right?
没问题
You got it.
对不起我老是找你麻烦
I'm sorry for always busting your balls.
我有时候会...
I just sometimes have a, uh --
很难跟别人交际
a hard time connecting with people.
我们没事 警监
We're all good, Cap.
事实上 我已经三十多年
I mean the truth is, I haven't even
没见过那混♥蛋♥了
seen the bastard in over 30 years.
他抛弃了我和我妈妈
The guy walked out on me and my mom.
连她生我的时候都没有出现过
Didn't even have the decency to come back when she gave me up.
对于一个我根本不认识的人 我能说什么
What am I supposed to say about someone I don't even know?
你♥爸♥爸肯定特别好
I bet your dad was great, you know?
忠诚 勤劳 积极
Loyal, hard working, compassionate.
这才是父亲应该
I mean, that's what a father's supposed
教给儿子的品质
to pass down to his son.
我只有他的银行账户
And all I got was his bank account.
但是 我要去见那家伙最后一面
But, you know, I'm gonna go see the guy one last time.
道个别
To say goodbye.
好吧 我告诉你
Okay, so let me tell you.
我们的房♥东糊弄了我们好多年
Our landlord had messed with us for years.
不停涨房♥租 那地方就是个垃圾场
I mean, hiking the rent up, and this place was a dump.
什么东西都坏了 管道漏水
Stuff was broken everywhere, the pipes were leaking,
厕所一团糟
the toilets were a mess.
有天早上 我起的很早
So, one morning, I got up early,
我偷偷来到他住的地方
I marched right over to his spot,
在烟雾探测器下面点了一根火柴
and I lit a match right up under his smoke detector.
十秒钟后
10 seconds later -- Bam!
到处都开始喷水
Water starts spraying all over the place,
警报开始大作
the alarm starts blaring,
人们纷纷跑出大楼
people start running out of the complex,
"怎么回事"
"What is going on?"
却只看到他抱着泡水的收藏大哭
Just to see him crying over his ruined record collection.
这就是你的办法
Oh, so that's how you do it?
这就是我的办法
Oh, that's exactly how I do it.
我是说真实性高达99%
I mean, 99% of it's true.
这故事绝对是真的
I mean, the story's completely true,
只不过幕后策划人并不是我
except I wasn't the mastermind behind it.
而是我的女儿
My daughter was.
那么 这顿饭就我来请吧
So, I'm, um -- I'm gonna pay for this meal.
谢谢你准备如此美好的夜晚
And tell you thank you for a lovely evening.
因为...
Because...
一般我告诉其他男人她的事后
usually after I tell guys about her,
他们都会对我露出你现在脸上的这幅表情
they always give me the look you have on your face right now
然后我就再也没见过他们
and I never see them again.
我不希望你认为
And I wouldn't want you to think
我只是为了蹭饭而来的
that I'm just in this for food,
顺便 这顿饭很棒
which was excellent, by the way.
她是我这辈子最重要的事
She's the most important thing in my life
也是我拥有过最棒的事
and the best thing that I've ever done.
我绝对不会逼她
And I would never force her
去见一个不想见她的人
to meet someone who didn't want to meet her, too.
那么...
So, um...
你女儿叫什么名字
What's your daughter's name?
凯拉
Kayla.
不好意思这么血腥
Sorry about all this blood.
太...太可怕了
It's -- It's terrible.
真恶心
It's gross.
不好意思我在这种地方工作
I'm sorry that I work down here.
我不介意
I'm not.
好吧
Good.
我只是下来问问
Um, I-I just came down here to say that if
需不需要费尔德海姆以外的人
you ever wanted someone to show you
带你四处转转熟悉一下
the ropes around here who isn't Feldheim...
他的确有点怪 对吧
Yeah, he's a little off, isn't he?
我...我不做评价
I'd -- I'd be down for that.
好吧
Wow. Oh, uh -- okay.
也许我们可以出去转转
Yeah, maybe we could go off campus.
我听说莱拉酒吧的莎莎舞之夜很棒
I heard Leila's has a great salsa night.
你听说过
Oh, you heard that?
是啊
Yeah.
可能是某个衣冠楚楚的光头佬
Well, you know, a sharply dressed bald birdy
告诉我的吧
might have told me about it.
我只是想问你和罗斯伍德
I-I just have to ask, though, um, you and Rosewood --
你们俩
You guys ever...?
我只是...我觉得我感觉到某种反应
I just -- I thought I sensed an energy, you know,
如果你们俩有点什么的话 我只是不想
and I just don't want to get in the middle of something
-插入... -不
- if it's -- - No.
我们只是很好的朋友
We're just really good friends.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表