剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
I don't expect you to work for free, so leave. Vamonos.
-不 -我说了走 没听见吗
- No. - I said leave!
我可不是被施舍对象 快走
I'm not a charity case. Go.
首先 我需要你把声音放低点
First of all, I'm gonna need you to take the bass out your voice.
好了 其次 别自以为是了 兄弟
Okay, second of all, get over yourself, bro.
没人觉得你是被施舍对象
Nobody thinks you're a charity.
实际上 我们聚在这甚至都不是因为你
In fact, we're not even here because of you.
杰夫是被谋杀的
Jeff was murdered.
不管他在现实生活中是怎样的一个混♥蛋♥
Doesn't matter that he was a douche in real life.
每位受害者都应该得到一个了结
The fact is, every victim deserves closure.
所以我们在这里 是因为杰夫
That's why we're here, because of Jeff,
而不是因为你
not because you.
拜托快告诉我我平时不是这么教育人的
Please tell me that is not what I used to sound like.
实际上 我觉得皮皮说得更好
Actually, I think that Pippy does it better.
是的 她差不多碾压了你
Yeah, she kinda crushed it.
小博蒙特·罗斯伍德
Beaumont Rosewood, Jr.
能跟你说句话吗 就现在
A word, please. Now.
你现在不应该正在
Aren't you supposed to be
和杰拉德上演《美食祈祷恋爱》的旅程中吗
on your "Eat Pray Love" trip with Gerald?
我提前回来了
I came back early.
而且我现在想聊的不是我这趟旅程
And that trip is not what I want to talk about.
我不想聊你想聊的 所以
Well, I don't wanna talk about what you wanna talk about, so...
那么某个微不足道的贱♥人♥卷走了你所有家当
So some trifling bitch took off with all your money.
这就是你放纵自己
That is not an excuse for you to be recklessly
准备提前去见上帝的借口吗
partying your way to an early grave,
尤其是在你还患有这种心脏病的情况下
especially with your heart condition.
那么我猜我们是要聊
So I guess we are talking about
我不想聊的话题了 对吗
what I didn't want to talk about, hmm?
被唐妮亚洗劫一空的银行账户 还可以再赚
The bank accounts that Tawnya emptied? Refillable.
丢掉的信♥用♥卡♥ 还可以再换
Credit cards? Replaceable.
你破碎的心 还可以修复
Your broken heart? Mendable.
但这条命 你这条命
But this life, your life...
这可就是一次性生意了
This is a one-time deal,
而且 宝贝 你不能为了某个
and, baby, you do not get to throw that away,
小贱♥人♥把这条命给送掉
not for some little tramp.
恕我直言
Well, with all due respect,
这条命是我的 我想丢就丢
if I decide to throw my life away, it's mine to throw.
-所以谢谢你 -也恕我直言
- So thank you. - With all due respect,
怀胎六月 一次几乎送命的剖腹产
six months in my womb, a near-fatal C section,
以及几十年间的不眠夜晚并不这么认为
and decades of sleepless nights says otherwise.
我真的很不想打搅
Hey, I hate to interrupt
这场你们自以为很安静的家庭争执
this not-as-quiet-as-you-think family argument that's going on.
罗西 毒理测试结果出来了 你得看看这个
Rosie, tox results are in. You need to see this.
等一下 我快速讲两句
Hey, hold up. Real quick, um,
我知道你叫我给你点空间
I know you asked me to give you space,
但请你记住兄妹法则第一条
but please remember sibling code number one.
永远支持彼此
Always have each other's back.
你需要我的话随时来找我 我就说这么多
I'm here if you need me. That's all I'm saying.
很显然 杰夫在服用洋地黄
Um, apparently, Jeff was on Digitalis.
是的 根据结果显示 他已经服用有一阵子了
Yeah, and based on the results, he's been taking it for a while.
看起来他患有心房♥纤维性颤动
Looks like he's suffering from atrial fibrillation.
这为什么没有出现在他的病历里
Why wasn't that in his medical records?
也许他想保密
Maybe he was keeping it a secret.
音乐产业可是非常凶残的
The music industry can be very cutthroat.
老大杰夫确实喜欢人们对他有所畏惧
And El Jefe did like that people were afraid of him.
而一颗患病的心脏会让他在敌人面前变得脆弱
And a defective heart could make him vulnerable to his enemies.
好了 伙计们 拜托
Okay, you guys, come on.
是不是有点夸张了
That is a little bit of a stretch.
这是音乐产业 不是黑帮
This is the music industry. It's not the mob.
塔拉 人们总是会利用任何软弱的迹象
Tara, people will always take advantage of any sign of weakness.
你越早明白这一点 你的生活就会越美好
And the faster you learn that, the better a life you'll lead.
好吧
Okay.
你知道吗 这人走起来以及看起来像罗西
If it, you know, looks like Rosie and it walks like Rosie,
但听起来完全不像
but it doesn't sound...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
也许某个知道杰夫病情的人
Maybe someone who knew about Jeff's heart condition
在船上给他用了点什么
gave him something on that boat
会引发心脏病的药
that would trigger a cardiac event,
以期让这场谋杀看起来像是自然死亡
hoping that it'd make it look like he died of natural causes.
我得给维拉打个电♥话♥
I need to call Villa.
维拉现在可能有点
Villa might be a little too busy
忙不过来接电♥话♥了
to answer her phone right now.
突发新闻 雷盖音乐家
Breaking news. Shots have been fired...
小维的家中发生了枪击
inside the home of reggaet n artist Lil V.
维克多·里维拉 从房♥子里走出来
Victor Rivera, you need to stand down!
你被包围了
You are surrounded!
维克多·里维拉 我们是东迈阿密警局
Victor Rivera, this is the EMPD...
好极了
Great.
很高兴看到我不在事情也进行得很顺利
I'm glad to see things are going smoothly without me.
罗西 你不能待在这里
Rosie, you can't be here.
这个小混♥蛋♥已经对我们开过一次枪了
This little punk already shot at us once.
你得离远点或者把防弹背心穿上
You need to move back or you need to put a vest on.
-我现在在直播 -他是不是
- I'm recording this live... - Is he...
是啊 蠢到直播和警♥察♥对峙
Yeah, dumb enough to live chat his standoff with the police?
看起来是的
It seems so.
知道是怎么回事 他们试图陷害我
...know what it is. They trying to set me up.
好了 听着 在我的律师到来之前
A'ight, look, so I ain't leaving the crib
我是不会离开房♥子的
until my lawyers get here.
听到了吗 立刻赶过来
Okay? Get here right now!
我可不是在跟你们开玩笑
I'm not playin' with y'all...
好了 霍恩斯托克
Okay, Hornstock,
进入房♥子的其他方法的探索进展如何
where are we on finding another access point to this house?
等等 等等 他的律师叫什么名字
Wait a minute. Wait. Wait. So what's his lawyer's name?
我不知道
I don't know.
不不不 是那个 那人挺有名的
No, no, no, it's that -- that famous guy.
伯恩斯坦 本德
Um, uh, Bernstein? Bender?
好吧 听着 小威没有朝你们的人开枪
All right, listen, Lil V didn't shoot his gun at you guys.
-我要进去 证明这个事 -罗西
- I'm gonna go inside and prove it. - Okay, Rosie, just --
-等一下 -维拉 听着
- Hang on a second. - Hey, Villa, listen,
我不是想死在全国人♥民♥眼皮底下
I'm not trying to die on national TV.
我有分寸 让我进去吧
I got this. Let me go inside.
等等 行 但你要按我说的来
Wait. Wait. Okay, here are the rules.
我站在你身后 你在前门外面跟他说话
I'll take your 6. You talk at the front door.
不能进去 明白吗
No entry. Got it?
不进去
No entry.
我知道
I know.
各位注意 他没问题 让他过去
Everybody, he's fine. Just let him through.
掩护好他
Keep him covered.
-先生们准备好 -注意 保持警惕
- Gentlemen, be ready. - Eyes up. Stay alert.
别开枪
Hold your fire.
别开枪 注意前方
Hold your fire! Eyes up!
维克多
Victor.
维克多 本德让我来的
Victor, Bender sent me!
有事吗
Oh, word?
洛克斯坦和本德现在还派兄弟来吗
Lockstein and Bender sending brothers now?
罗西 别进去
Rosie! Don't go inside!
等等 你不能大摇大摆乱闯我家 你是谁啊
Wait. You just can't be barging up on my house, man. Who are you?
小博蒙特·罗斯伍德 我是个私人病理学家
Beaumont Rosewood, Jr. I'm a private pathologist.
听着 我不 我不管那是干什么的
Look, I don't -- I don't care what that is.
-你得赶紧走 -事实上我来你家里
- Hey, you need to bounce, man! - The fact that I'm in here
才是不让警♥察♥把你这里炸平的唯一办法
is the only thing keeping the police from lighting this place up.
那边悄悄进去
Let that sink in.
我得说一句 我早就料到了
I gotta say, I saw that comin'.
是啊 可起码他能让我们听到里面的事情了
Yeah, well, at least he dialed us in.
对 我希望他知道自己在干什么
Yeah, well, I hope he knows what he's doin'.
如果有紧急情况发生 咱们就来硬的
Okay, well, if we see anything that makes us nervous, we go in hard.
我是想救你
I'm trying to save your life,
但要救你 我需要你做两件事
but to do that, I'm gonna need two things.
首先 关掉暴露你每个神经病想法的直播
First, stop live FaceStreaming your every damn thought.
对 这很白♥痴♥ 你看起来也很白♥痴♥
Yeah, it's stupid, and you look stupid doing it.
我的粉丝需要知道真♥相♥
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表