剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
Now, Andrew, do me a favor and drop the gun.
慢慢把双手放到背后
Slowly put your hands behind your back.
我什么时候能看信
When can I see the letters?
永远看不到 信不存在
Never. They don't exist.
我们认为你杀害了卡瑞娜 永远也不会有信
And because we believe you killed Carina, they never will.
你清醒之后 我们才能得到有效的认罪
We can't get an admissible confession until you sober up.
看来你要在拘留室过夜
Guess you'll be spending the night in holding.
欺负跟你身材相当的人吧
Pick on someone your own size or try to, anyway.
你好
Hey.
你好
Hey.
我
I, um...
今天真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry about today.
听着 如果我们进展太快了
Look, if we're going too fast...
不 不是这样的
No, no, no. No, that's not it.
是
It's...um...
只是
It's just...
不管是什么事 我们都可以商量
Whatever it is, we can discuss it.
是什么事
What is it?
我的前夫说
My ex-husband...says
要是我不回他身边
that if I don't come back to him, um...
他说他就会
he...he said he w-would, um...
他打你了吗
Did he hit you?
没 他只是说了些话
No. He just says things.
告诉我他说了什么
Let me know exactly what he said.
他就会杀了我
That he would kill me.
而我相信他
And I believe him.
凯拉在哪里
Where's Kayla?
在她朋友家
At her friend's house.
-你要去哪里 -去拿你的东西
- Where are you going? - To get your stuff.
麻烦解决之前 你和凯拉跟我住
You and Kayla are gonna stay with me till we solve this problem.
我们有个问题 安德鲁
We have a problem, Andrew.
你曾和死者订婚
You were once engaged to our victim,
你的DNA与我们在
your DNA matches the sample we took
墙洞找到的样本一致
from the hole punched in her wall,
还有她死了
and...oh, right...she's dead.
卡瑞娜让我遭了很多罪
Carina put me through a lot.
打她时 你的小手受伤了吗
Did your little hand get hurt when you punched her?
你需要发泄
You need to vent.
你心里有事 而我知道是什么事
Hey, there's something off with you. And I know what it is.
我也一样 恋情进展太快
I been in my fair share of relationships that move fast.
我洗耳恭听
I'm ready to listen.
唐妮亚和凯拉搬了过来
Tawnya and Kayla moved in.
你听取了我的建议 赌上一切
Wow. You took my advice. You went all-in.
我喜欢
I like it.
暂时而已
It's only temporary.
她的前夫回来了 威胁要杀害她
Her ex-husband came back, and he threatened her life.
所以你别无选择
So you didn't have a choice.
有人威胁你的女人和她孩子的安危
Another man threatens your woman and her child,
你会不惜代价保护他们
you protect her at all costs.
我就是这么做的
That's what I'm doing.
安德鲁 再跟我解释一遍
Andrew, explain to me again
你怎么成了受害者
how you're the victim here.
在卡瑞娜第一次整容之前
Before Carina's first procedure,
没多少男人愿意多看她一眼
not a lot of guys would have given her a second look.
可我会
I did.
她真幸运
Oh. Lucky her.
我还把她从她爸家救出来
I got her out of her dad's house, too.
她跟我说 她永远不会忘记
She told me she'd never forget
是我把她救了出来
that I was the one who rescued her from her father.
卡瑞娜离开一个施虐者到另一个怀里
So, Carina left one abuser for another.
这是虐待的循环
It's the cycle of abuse.
我们在一次争吵过后
And after one of our altercations
拜托 是在你殴打她之后吧
Oh, come on. You mean after you beat her up?
之后 她不得不整容
But after, she had to get her face fixed.
她创立了慈善组织
She found this charity
为虐待受害者免费整容
that gives free plastic surgery to, you know, victims.
焕然一新计划
Yeah, Operation Uplift.
我们曾转介病人到那边
We've referred patients there before.
她上瘾了
She was hooked.
除非整得完美无瑕 她不会停止
It was like she couldn't stop until they made her perfect.
于是她把你甩了
And she kicked you to the curb?
六个月前 半夜离开
Six months ago. Left in the middle of the night.
甚至没有当面说分手
Didn't even say it to my face.
这就是你杀她的原因吗
Is that why you killed her?
因为她甩了你 成为红极一时的模特
Because she dumped you, then became a big-time model?
你现在重提旧事
You know, now that you're rehashing all this,
事情变得清晰
it's starting to become really clear.
卡瑞娜 她不值得
Carina...She wasn't worth it.
早在我们相遇前 她就因爸爸虐待有了心魔
She had her daddy demons long before we ever met.
整容没法解决 没什么可以解决
Plastic surgery wasn't gonna fix that. Nothing would.
她是个次品
She was damaged goods.
罗西
Hey, Rosie.
我来处理 维拉
I got this. I got this, Villa.
想动手就动手 但我不会挪开
Have this all you want. I'm not moving.
你知道我在你身上看到什么吗 安德鲁
You know what I see when I look at you, Andrew?
我看到一个懦夫
I see a coward.
以殴打自己爱人为乐的
A coward who thrives at watching a woman he claimed to love
懦夫
suffer at his hand.
卡瑞娜的上瘾 她对完美的渴求
Carina's addiction, her drive for perfection...
都是你害的
That's all on you.
你让她痛不欲生
You made her life hell.
而我敢打赌
And I am willing to bet
她宁愿死也不愿回到你身边
that she would rather die than ever go back to you.
你说得没错
You're right.
我那晚去见她 告诉她我改变了
I went to see her that night to tell her I'd changed.
但她不相信我 我控制不住脾气
But she didn't believe me. I lost my temper.
-你打了她吗 -没有
- Did you hit her? - No!
我出拳打了墙壁
I punched a wall instead.
她告诉我 她在跟其他人约会
She just told me that she was dating somebody else.
我不知道是谁 但我发誓没有杀她
I-I don't know who. But I didn't kill her. I swear.
够了
Enough.
你何时开始出现在霍恩斯托克找乐子的地方
Since when do you show up at Hornstock's happy place?
部门里的应急食品棒
Since the department starting getting discounts
打折开始
on Mayday bars.
热一下 加点鲜奶油
Heat 'em up, add a little whipped cream
美味的垃圾食物
gourmet junk food.
不 你不吃垃圾食品
Oh, no, no. You don't eat junk food.
你也不会打扰我审犯人
And you don't interrupt my interrogation.
看着我
Hey. Look at me.
我们是搭档
We're partners.
是朋友
We're friends.
我需要知道你在心烦什么
I need to know what's bothering you.
唐妮亚和凯拉搬到我家来了
Tawnya and Kayla moved in.
什么
What?
你相处了两个周末的女友和你同居了
Your girlfriend of two Saturdays is living with you?
这可不是你的风格
Isn't that a little unRosie-like?
也许不是件坏事
Might not be a bad thing.
好吧 咱们数数 罗西在吃垃圾食品
Okay, let's see -- Rosie's eating junk food,
罗西正在和有虐待倾向的前女友断绝关系
Rosie's going off on an abusive ex,
唐妮亚也有个前任
Tawnya has an ex,
唐妮亚很快就搬进了罗西家
Tawnya moves in with Rosie real fast...
唐妮亚的前任又回来找她
Tawnya's ex came back.
还威胁要杀了她
Yeah, and he threatened her life.
所以唐妮亚和凯拉才过来和我一起住的
So Tawnya and Kayla are staying with me
等到没事了他们就会搬走
until he's no longer a problem.
施暴狂不会消失的 这天永远都不会来的
Abusers don't go away, so when will that be?
鉴证技术员从卡瑞娜的手♥机♥里
Hey. So, forensic tech pulled pictures of this guy
发现了这个人的照片
off Carina's phone.
卡瑞娜死的那天他在拍片
He was at the photo shoot the day Carina died.
肯·达尔特里 男模
Ken Daltry, male model.
留在这儿 冷静点
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表