剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
Men don't pay for damaged goods.
听着 照片里的人是我朋友
Listen, mama, the man in the photo is a friend,
所以如果你或其他人想要诬陷他
so if you or someone else is trying to frame him,
下套让他为某些事情背黑锅
set him up to take the fall for something,
你会在你顾客都去不了的地方
you're gonna feel the hurt
吃尽苦头
in places even your customers don't touch.
你问了问题
You asked the questions.
如果你不喜欢这答案 那是你的问题
If you don't like the answers, that's your problem.
给我看看你的脚
Show me your foot.
那种事情我要价可是很高的
I charge a pretty penny for that sort of thing.
你想在警局给我们看吗
You want to show us in the precinct?
让我猜猜
Let me guess...
"A"代表"安帕罗" 你们的皮条客
"A" For "Amparo," Your pimp.
他给他手下的女孩打上烙印
He branded his girls
好让其他皮条客知道你们是他的
so the other pimps knew you were his.
那是脚镣留下的疤
Those are scars from shackles.
想告诉我们你是怎么被贩卖♥♥到这里的吗
Want to tell us how you were trafficked here?
古巴的女孩子们听说过安帕罗
Girls from Cuba heard about Amparo.
它是个走私服务
It was a smuggling service.
把你们带到美国 给你们公民权
They brought to the U.S., get your citizenship,
接着再把你送到家里
and then they'd send for your family.
美国梦真廉价
American dream sold cheap.
你知道有多少女孩相信她们
And do you know how many girls believed that they had a chance
会踩着铺满黄金的路面 结果只发现
to walk the streets paved with gold only to find
他们脚底的烙印和脚镣 困在一家妓院
their feet branded and shackled, face-up in a brothel?
你能给我们你在妓院的身份证吗
Can you give us an I.D. on the brothel?
当然 但你会找到一个酒窖
Oh, sure, but you'll find a bodega.
地点一直在变
The location always changes.
那也就是为什么走私一直存在
That's why the ring lasted so long.
也就是它为什么会如此往复
And that's why it's back.
抱歉 但安帕罗已经窃取过我的生命一次了
And I'm sorry, but Amparo stole my life once,
所以我要尽可能地远离
so I'd like to stay as far away as possible.
如果那是真的 你为什么要去看无名女尸
Well, if that's true, then why did you visit that Jane Doe?
因为我在报上看到了她的烙印
Because I saw her branding in a newspaper.
我知道如果我不去说再见 没人会去的
And I knew that if I didn't go say goodbye, nobody would.
她的家人不知道她的下落
Her family doesn't know where she is,
我也不知道她是谁
and I don't know who she is,
但她是我的姐妹
but she's my sister.
共同经历过苦难的女人都会这样
That's what happens when women share the same struggle.
它形成了一种比男人压♥迫♥我们
It forms a sisterhood so much stronger
更强大的姐妹感情
than the men who oppresses us.
马特·巴多思奇 安帕罗的真名
Matt Baldovsky, Amparo's real name.
不管叫什么都是个十足的神经病
Yeah, a real sicko no matter what he calls himself.
我们遇到一个比那个更大的麻烦
Well, we got a bigger problem than that.
在佛罗里达州立监狱的巴多思奇
Baldovsky's in Florida State Prison,
已经被因为性走私被关了十年
has been for the past decade on sex-trafficking charges.
好吧 所以他不是我们要找的人
All right, so, he's not our guy.
但他的案底怎么说
But what did his case file say?
你不会一个人去运营性走私的循环
I mean, you don't run a sex-trafficking ring alone.
他们被封存了
They're sealed.
这是丹尼的随身物品 检查一下
This was on Thanny's person. Check this out.
看 那是我们的无名女尸
Look. That's our Jane Doe.
看到脚底板的那个"A"形烙印了吗
You see that "A" Branding on her foot?
看到了
Yeah, I do.
我猜丹尼和基蒂也有
I'm guessing so Thanny did, so did Kitty.
斯莱德也有
And so did Slade.
你觉得他有理由让这些女孩保持沉默吗
Do you think he had a reason to silence these girls?
你们是在偷吃蛋糕
You guys sneaking cupcakes
还是筹划占领地球呢
or devising a plan to take over the world?
不 只是在概括案情
No, just nutshelling through this case,
寻求突破
batting it around.
在地下室里吗
In the basement?
看起来有点意思
Looks interesting.
我是说 我们还没查到什么
Yeah, I mean, we haven't gotten that far yet.
就像他说的 只是在概括
Like he said, just nutshelling.
所以我才下来这里
Yeah, well, that's why I came down here
因为我很善于概括
because usually I'm privy to the nutshell.
对吗
Right?
给我看一下你们查到什么了
So, take me through what you got.
丹尼的未婚夫不知道
Well, uh, Thanny's fiancée was blindsided
她之前是性工作者
by her history as a sex worker.
就目前而言 他是清白的
Yeah, I mean, as of now, he's clear.
一个可以看到他们电视房♥的
Alibi checked out with a nosy neighbor
好管闲事邻居提供了不在场证明
who could see straight into their TV room.
她能每分每刻都看到他
She can account for his minute-to-minutes.
你们就查到这么多
Otherwise, you, uh... you dry?
对
Yeah.
至少现在是
For now.
好吧 鉴于你们陷入了僵局
Okay, well, since you guys are at an impasse,
艾拉 跟我走一趟
Ira, I'll borrow you.
听到了吗
You hear that?
-我什么都没听到 -对
- I don't hear nothin'. - Exactly.
这几面墙 他们很厚 隔音
These walls, they're thick, soundproofed.
这是警局最安静的地方
This is the quietest place in the precinct.
安全
Safe.
我以不同的身份进来
Well, I come at it differently.
这张桌子 这些椅子 对面的座位
This table, these chairs, opposite sides...
敌方的举止
adversarial dynamics.
但平时是没有酒的
Not if there's alcohol involved.
我知道你在想什么 "可以在这里喝酒吗"
I see what you're thinking. "Can a man get a cube?"
我们就明说了
We're gonna have this straight up.
你在走路的时候
You've been walking around like you have
脑门上写着个大大的问号♥
a permanent question mark on your forehead
表示你有事想说 所以我觉得
that you want to say something, so I thought
一点就能让你鼓起勇气问出来
a little liquid courage might help you ask it, you know?
或许你想问我点事情
Or maybe there's something you want to ask me
或许是告诉我
or tell me.
我觉得那取决于我们关系有多近
Well, I guess that depends how close we are.
我们关系近吗 艾拉
Are we close, Ira?
当然
Yeah.
-我们关系近 -好的
- We're close. - Good.
因为我觉得我们最好同心协力
Because I think we're better working on the same page.
我想要你帮忙
I want your help.
或许我需要它 但我想问你...
I may need it. But I got to ask you...
这个工作对你来说多重要
How important is this job to you?
你在问我什么 斯莱德
What are you asking me, Slade?
如果突然这一切都不在了
If suddenly this were to all go away,
如果它不存在了 你觉得自己会在哪里
if it didn't exist, where do you see yourself?
因为如果那发生了
Because if that ever happened,
我想帮你到达那里
I'd want to help you get there.
你只需要告诉我你需要什么
You just need to tell me what it is you need.
我没有
I don't.
每个人都有所求 得了吧
Everyone needs something. Come on.
五年后
Five years from now,
你会在岛屿的某个地方吗
are you on an island somewhere?
拿着吸管喝着东西
Are you sipping something from a straw?
艾拉 我追寻过...
Ira, I got reach...
比我现在更高的层次
Way beyond my chair.
我有过许多钱 有过许多收入
I got a lot of money, and I got means.
我不想要你的钱
I don't want your money.
我不想要你的收入
I don't want your means.
我对于这个工作很满意 我只想接着做
I'm all set with this job. I just want to do it.
所以告诉我
So just tell me
你需要告诉我的东西
what it is that you need to tell me.
那么我们谈完了吗
Then are we done here?
是一个射频识别芯片
It's an RFID chip,
他们用来追踪动物的那种
the kind they use in animals to track them.
在我们取组织样本时从无名女尸脖子处发现的
We found it in Jane Doe's neck while taking tissue samples.
一个人的身份标签
A human I.D. tag.
所以有人知道这些女孩的一举一动
So someone knows every move these girls are making.
-安帕罗 -但不是那个已经快
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表