剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
《私家法医》前情提要
Previously on "Rosewoo..
对于一个需要肾脏移植的人这样
For a guy who needs a kidney transplant,
你太过于无情了
you're going kind of hard.
-你在摸我的脉搏吗 -我确认一下
- You taking my pulse? - I just got to make sure.
忙于警♥察♥的事情 这就是为什么没有人信任你
Too busy playing cop. That's why nobody trusts you.
包括你吗
Does that include you?
你为罗西所作所为说明你们是一家人
What you're doing for Rosie, that makes you family.
我感觉不到脉搏了
I'm not getting a pulse.
让开 充电中
Stand by! Charging.
准备好了
Clear!
出现了并发症
There's been a complication.
D小姐
Miss D.
怎么了
What's wrong?
准备好了
Clear.
马什伍德市政厅
早安 市长
Good morning, Mayor. Beautiful day.
你好菲利普 一会见
Hey, how you doing, Phillip? We'll see you later.
新闻和天气
News and weather...
真不是时候啊 米莉
Never been one for timing, have you, Millie?
他会好起来的
He'll pull through.
斯莱德从重症监护里挺了过来
Slade survived the foster-care system,
十万火急 他的心脏在手术室停止了跳动
a hostage situation, his heart stopped on the operating table.
我不会认为他的新感染会打倒他的
I wouldn't count on this new infection to take him down.
他强迫罗西拿走他的肾
He forced Rosie to take his kidney.
现在是他病了 我知道
Now he's the sick one. I know.
我要是早知道他这么无私就好了
I wish I knew he was that selfless.
我会给他升职加薪的
I would have asked him for a raise.
冠军早餐
Breakfast of champions!
刀切燕麦加奇异籽配杏仁奶油
Steel-cut oatmeal with chia seeds and almond butter.
有助于放松肌肉 提升精神
Perfect for keeping the muscles loose and spirits lifted.
我很奇怪你惹了那么多人
I'm surprised you're on your feet
还能活着走出来
after stepping on so many toes.
护士告诉我你一直在给他们提建议
The nurses told me you won't stop giving them advice.
泽尔丁医生必须要屏蔽你的电♥话♥
Dr. Zeldin had to block your calls.
维拉 我是一个
Well, Villa, I'm just an expert
提供给他非常有价值意见的专家
offering his incredibly, incredibly valuable opinion.
-他是主任医师 -你还有一个测试要做
- He's the chief of surgery. - And you have a lab to run.
谁说我不能一心二用的
Well, who says I can't do both?
你能吗 我刚才看到你右眼有一阵痉挛
Well, can you? I just saw a spasm in your right eye.
你汗流浃背
You're sweating through your shirt,
尽管这里才20多度
even though it's 60 degrees in here,
加上你一直在装作自己没事
and the double shot of Rosieness you're sipping
告诉我你一直在演示你的真实感受
tells me you're overcompensating for how you actually feel.
真的吗 你要开始像我一样分♥析♥我了吗
Really? Y-You're doing my thing to me? That what you're doing?
你睡觉了吗 罗西
Have you been sleeping here, Rosie?
你的手术才过了四周
I mean, it's only four weeks since your surgery.
你还在恢复之中
You're still healing.
我不会让我自己难受的
I wouldn't put myself at risk like that.
罗西 我给你带来了新的衣服
Rose-man, we got you some fresh clothes for your overnight bag.
只是没带袜子
Forgot the socks, though.
-交给我 -好的 看到了吗
- That's on me. - Yeah, see?
在我照顾斯莱德康复的过程中
Mitchie is perfectly capable of handling the lab
米其可以胜任做测试的任务 还有皮皮和提麦
while I see to Slade's recovery, and Pippy and TMI --
我不能再骗妈妈了 她开始怀疑了
I can't keep lying to Mom. She's starting to suspect.
我应该告诉她你焕然一新
I might have told her that you're getting man-groomed
梳了头发 剪了胡子 还修了手指脚趾甲
with the head lather and the beard trim and mani-pedi.
还有脱毛
Manscaping.
艾米
Amy?
有一阵了
It's been a while.
什么
What?
奥森·德尔玛 33岁
Orson Delmar, 33 years old.
马什伍德最年轻的市长
Youngest-ever mayor of Marshwood...
高中毕业学生代表
and, uh, valedictorian of his high school,
人♥民♥和熊的好伙伴
weirdly good painter of people...and bears.
我们几周前还吃了饭
We just got lunch a few weeks ago.
你们见面时发生了什么
And what happened when you met?
只是吃饭 聊天
Uh, we ate, talked.
我几年没见他了
So, yeah, I hadn't seen him in years.
他就是你跟我说的浪漫一夏那个人吗
Was he the summer fling you told me about?
没有审你的意思
Clearly no judgment.
他曾是我的第一任男朋友
He was my first boyfriend.
因为我父母在马什伍德有一个地方
'Cause my parents owned a place in Marshwood,
一处房♥产
or -- okay, an estate.
所以我整个暑假都在那里长大
And I just kind of spent all my summers growing up there.
为什么你不告诉我完整的故事
Why didn't you tell me the whole story?
发生了什么
What happened?
我以为这不重要
I just didn't think it mattered.
因为自从我父母卖♥♥了他们的地方我就没见过他了
'Cause we haven't seen him since my parents sold their place,
这是我毕业之后了
and that was after I left for college.
之后我们就失去了联♥系♥
And so we just kind of, you know, lost touch.
提提 如果你不想卷入此案的话
Tee, if you're not comfortable being involved with this case...
我还好
No, I'm good.
我还好
I'm good.
马什伍德的警长 艾米 她是我朋友
Um, the sheriff in Marshwood -- Amy -- she's my friend.
我们说话的时候她提到的
She mentioned that when we spoke.
他们没有资源进行全身尸检
They don't have the resources to conduct a full autopsy.
是的 她说奥森之死还有一些事情没理清楚
Yeah, and she said some things weren't adding up about Orson's death.
她不想马什伍德有人比她
And, uh, she didn't want anyone in Marshwood
更早发现死亡的秘密
to find out about it until she could prove it.
这就是我们来的目的
And that's where we come in.
还在准备尸体
Uh, continue prepping the body.
米其 开始CT扫描
Mitchie, run a CT scan.
好的
Yeah.
你还在这里 我惊呆了
Wow. You're still here. I'm shocked.
你现在不应该还在半路吗
Shouldn't you be halfway to Marshwood by now?
你现在不应该在东迈阿密警局吗
And shouldn't you be at EMPD by now?
不 我请了几天假
No, I took some vacation days,
因为我有一种感觉
because I had a feeling
在斯莱德的医生下禁令之前
that I needed to take someone out of Miami
我必须要把某人带出迈阿密
before Slade's doctors file a restraining order.
你确定你不是要把你自己带出迈阿密吗
Hmm. You sure you're not trying to take yourself out of Miami,
照顾照顾哥哥
maybe a little bro-cation?
这是因为哥哥才请的假
That's a vacation from your brother.
你知道吗 马科斯和我还好
You know what? Marcos and I are fine.
"还好" 你知道吗
Oh, "Fine." You know,
这两个字从来都不代表什么好事
there's that four-letter word that never means any good.
盒饭是好的 瓶装水是好的
I mean, prepackaged meals are fine, bottled water is fine.
-甜心糖果是 -好吧
- Sweetheart candies are -- - Fine!
我可能意识到
I may have realized that
帮助马科斯最好的办法就是离他远点
the best way for me to help Marcos is to just get out of his way.
你还好吗 这听起来不像你
You okay? That didn't sound like you.
但是我要带你去马什伍德
But I'm also taking you to Marshwood
确保你没有过分操劳
to make sure you don't overdo it.
距离你完全恢复还要一个月时间
Okay? You have at least four more weeks until you're 100%.
你知道 50%的罗斯伍德
Okay, look, okay, a Rosewood at even 50%
就是常人的110% 所以不用担心我
is a normal person at 110%, so don't worry about me.
你是没有司法权力的人
You're the one with no jurisdiction.
你是刚刚被禁止开车的人
You're the one who was only recently cleared to drive.
你想说什么
So what are you trying to say?
所以我跟你一起去
So, I'm coming with you,
因为马什伍德和迈阿密不一样
'cause Marshwood is different than Miami.
你会需要我的
You're gonna need me.
罗西 才去几天啊
Rosie, we're only gone a few days.
你真的需要五大包东西吗
Did you really need to bring five bags?
维拉 我们去乡下
Villa, we're going to the country.
什么都要准备好
You have to be prepared for everything, okay?
他是对的 个人经验是
H-He's not wrong, 'cause from personal experience,
带好装备准备徒步 绝非易事
dressing for a cakewalk -- it -- it's no cakewalk.
罗西 你没下道 洲际公路是那边
Rosie, you missed the turn. The interstate's that way.
我们去加油休息一下
Got to make a little pit stop.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表