剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
如果这里是模特住的地方
Hmm. If this model's the one that lives here,
她应该就是在怕干出这件事的人
maybe she's scared of whoever did this.
似乎他们留下了一些DNA
Looks like they left some DNA behind.
伙计们
Guys.
我一生曾经见过很多可怕的凶手
I've seen a lot of creepy customers in my day,
但是这是最可怕的
but that takes the prize.
有人把她摆成了一个模特
Someone posed her like a doll.
并且放入了她自己的收藏品中
And added her to her own collection.
私家法医
好标致的姑娘
Holy mother of symmetry.
这是你吗
This is you?
脑子有一点不清楚
With a little reverb.
"回响"这个词
You know, isn't it funny
竟然是一个名词 是不是很有趣
how the word "reverb" is actually a noun?
reverb中的verb是动词的意思 但reverb却是一个名词
大家早安
Morning, everyone.
米其又说了一些奇怪的东西吗
What, Mitchie say something weird again?
他不是一直这样吗
When does he not?
卡瑞娜·拉德娜
Carina Radnor.
她简直天生丽质
Yeah, she won the genetic lottery.
我可不这么认为
I'm not so sure about that --
嘴唇和隔膜旁边的伤痕组织
scar tissue around the lips and septum...
大腿外侧的手术痕迹
...incision marks on the outer thigh.
她是经过整形的
She had help from the scalpel.
我没资格评价
Who am I to judge?
如果当初我进行了丰臀手术的话
There was a time where a decent pair of butt implants
那会挽救我的婚姻的
would have saved my marriage.
等一下 谁的屁♥股♥做手术
Wait, wait? Whose butt?
-你说的是真的吗 米其 -哪部分
- Is this true, Mitchie? - Which part?
-所有的 -所有部分
- All of it. - All the parts.
上周是万圣节
上周有一个小丑出现在我家门前吗 是的
Um...Did -- Did a clown show up at my place last week? Yes.
我让他进来了吗 当然 谁不会呢
Did I let him in? Of course. Who wouldn't?
是个小丑啊
It's a clown.
但是 已经晚上九点了
But, I mean, it was after 9:00 P.M.,
我本应该意识到事情有点可疑
so I should have realized that something was suspicious.
我现在好担心你
I'm so worried right now.
他是一名传票送达员
Well, he was a process server.
他叫吉格斯
Giggles was his name.
他给了我离婚协议书
He served me my, um, divorce papers.
跟我说过去的感情会经常萦绕于心之类的话
Talk about a past relationship coming back to haunt you.
说到底 这个人 我说的是我自己
Bottom line -- Um, this guy -- pointing at myself --
也就知道一点点关于男女之间
knows a thing or two about men-and-lady stuff --
和女同之间的事情 仅此而已
or lady/lady stuff, for that matter.
我还算是个专家
I'm kind of an expert.
如果你们三个人
So, if anyone -- and now I'm pointing
需要爱情世界中的一些建议的话
at the three of you -- need advice in the love world --
-我们不需要 -不需要
- We do not. - We don't. No.
-不用 -我们很好 不用
- No, no. - We're good. No, no.
你还好吗
A-are you okay?
如果你想 我们可以把话说开
I mean, we could talk it out, if you like.
我觉得我在情绪上
Yeah, I'm, uh -- I don't think
还没有准备好
I'm emotionally available for that yet.
我们应该回到工作中了
Yeah, we should get back to work.
是的
Yes. Yes.
整形手术上瘾
Plastic surgery addiction -- I mean,
这可能只是众多问题中的一个
that can be one on a laundry list of things.
进行全面的毒性检测
Run a full tox.
裙子上有一个污点
There's a smudge on that dress.
看起来像化妆品
Looks like makeup.
说得通 她是一名模特
Makes sense -- She was a model.
获取品牌名称和遮光号♥
Get the brand name and shade,
确认和卡瑞娜所化的妆一致
make sure it matches what Carina's wearing.
我们要用红外光谱法来比对吗
Yes, we will use near-infrared spectroscopy to compare?
颅骨受钝器所伤
Blunt force trauma to the skull --
应该是致死的原因
could have been what killed her.
用X光检查一下骨折状况
Get X-rays and check for fractures --
脸颊伤口 面部骨折
cheek lacerations, facial fractures.
让我们找到卡瑞娜
Let's find out everything that was done
活着的时候受到的所有的伤
to Carina's body when she was alive.
这会帮我们找到死亡的原因
That could lead us to our cause of death.
就我这么觉得
Is it me,
还是说这次的嫌犯候选者真的都特别帅
or is this the best-looking suspect pool we ever had?
多休息 再加一点锌
Yeah, a little more rest, a little more zinc,
你就会和他们一样了
you'll be right there with them.
说什么呢 真的吗
Get out of here. Really?
好吧 要加很多锌
Okay, a lot -- a lot more zinc.
我拿到了你在
I got the DNA results
卡瑞娜的墙上找到的血迹中的DNA检测结果
from the blood you found on Carina's wall.
可惜并不是她的血 也没找到匹配的
Unfortunately, it didn't match her or anyone in the system,
但是我拿到了昨晚她家里的
but I was able to get the security footage
监控记录
from her place last night.
好极了 凶手是盏LED灯
Oh, great. Our killer's an L.E.D. Lamp.
不 凶手不想让摄像头
No, our killer didn't want their face
捕捉到他的脸
caught on a security camera.
卡瑞娜确实在这个视频拍摄之后
Carina did disarm the locks in her apartment
打开了公♥寓♥的锁
right after this video was taken.
-所以 -她认识凶手
- So... - She knew her killer.
所以我制♥作♥了她生前最后24小时的时间线
Which is why I made a timeline of her last 24 hours.
她为豪特时尚杂♥志♥拍了一组照片
She did a photo shoot with Haute Fashion magazine.
这解释了她裙子上的化妆品
Well, that explains the makeup that was on her dress --
阳之吻牌 四号♥遮光号♥
brand name Sunkissed, Shade number four.
这比卡瑞娜化的要暗一号♥
It was just one shade darker than what Carina was wearing.
我们要找出这些仪表堂堂的人中
Well, we just have to figure out which one
哪一个是用阳之吻四号♥的嫌疑犯
of our gorgeous suspects was Sunkissed number four.
目击者称卡瑞娜和编辑曾有过争执
Witnesses said Carina had a fight with the editor --
朗娜·伯克
Ronna Burke.
我现在要找她打谈谈
I'm gonna go talk to her now.
-我也去 -好的
- Count me in. - Okay.
下午一点和唐妮亚吃午饭
罗西 不想来一起去问话吗
Rosie. Not feeling the need to crash this interrogation?
你知道我是非常想去的
Oh, well, you know that I'm all about the third-wheel thrill,
但是我答应唐妮亚
but, um, I actually promised Tawnya
要和她一起吃午饭
I wouldn't cancel our lunch.
别告诉我你已经找到了工作生活的健康平衡
Don't tell me you've found a healthy work/life balance.
正是如此
Guilty as charged.
那就好
Good for you.
等受害者的
But I'll let you know when
毒理检测结果出来之后我会告诉你的
the full tox comes back in on the victim.
谢谢
Thanks.
豪特时尚杂♥志♥
你妈妈会让我跟进所有关于
You know, your mom's got me keeping up
《豪特时尚》的消息
with all the Haute Fashion.
为了上面的文章
You know, for the articles.
很不错
Mm. Not bad -- not bad at all.
你和她最近怎么样
Yeah, how are things going with her?
我只能说你妈妈简直是我肚里的蛔虫
Let's just say your mom knows all about my IBS.
打电♥话♥给查尔斯 明天帮我找块场地
Call Charles, get me a court for tomorrow,
并且把我三周前提过的摄影师开除掉
and fire that photographer I mentioned three weeks ago.
我中午要吃家庭餐厅的牛肉杂烩
I'll have the ropa vieja from Paladar Vistamar for lunch.
安娜丽斯·维拉警探 迈阿密东部警局
Detective Annalise Villa, East Miami PD.
艾拉·霍恩斯托克警探 超级粉丝
Detective Ira Hornstock. Big fan.
我们有几个关于卡瑞娜·拉德娜的问题要问你
We need to ask you a few questions about Carina Radnor.
她昨晚被谋杀了
She was murdered last night.
太好了
Oh, good.
你说什么
Excuse me?
下个月的杂♥志♥版面设计出来了
Next month's layout is here.
你...你没听到我们说的吗
Hey, did you -- Did you not hear us?
谋杀 昨晚 卡瑞娜
Murdered. Last night. Carina.
据说昨天在一个拍摄现场 你们争执过
And we heard you fought with her at a photo shoot yesterday.
是我的拍摄现场 的确小吵了一下 挺意外的
It was my shoot. And yes, we had a tiff, which was odd.
为什么
Why's that?
虽然她长得很好看
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表