剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
阻止器官衰竭
To prevent organ failure.
我看看
Let's see, here.
怎么了 你看到了什么
What's wrong? Do you see something?
是的
I do.
我看到了以前从未看到的东西
It's something I've never seen before.
那是什么
What? What is it?
我也不知道
I'm actually not sure.
可能是一个肿瘤
Now, this could be a tumor,
但是根据大小判断 我觉得是
but given the size, I'd give you...
《侠盗人生》
25 to life.
别担心 不是肿瘤
Don't worry. It's not a tumor.
你为了毒你自己
It's a large dose of digitalis
给自己下了很大剂量的毛地黄
that you ingested in order to poison yourself.
我没有在奥森体内发现是因为你在很长一段时间中
I didn't catch it in Orson's body because you administered it
慢慢增加剂量
in small doses over a long period of time.
但是此时 你非常绝望
But this -- this right here, you were desperate.
我猜我们已经接近了真♥相♥
Ohh. I guess we got too close for comfort,
所以你不得不误导我们
so you had to throw us off the scent.
什么
What?
我
Me?
你确实
Well, you must just be...
比山核桃薄饼疯狂多了 你知道吗
nuttier than a pecan pie, you know that?
你确定吗 你才是那个痛下杀手的人
You sure? You're the one that's throwing down the death stare.
因为这是她的问题
Because it's her fault!
他见你两周之前
Before he saw you two weeks ago,
我和奥森有一个计划
Orson and I had a plan.
我会离开厄尔 我们会在一起
I was gonna leave Earl. We were gonna be together.
我最终得到了我想要的
I...finally got what I wanted.
奥森
Orson.
我不允许别人从我手里夺走他
And I wasn't gonna let you take him from me.
我们吃了午饭
We had lunch.
什么都没有
N-Nothing happened.
那他为什么回去
Then why did he come back
说他厌倦了成为一个通奸者
saying he was sick of being an adulterer
还要尽量摆脱生命之中每一件
and he needed to get rid of everything in his life
让他不开心的事
not making him happy,
其中包括我
and that included me?
我告诉你为什么 因为即使那顿午饭
I'll tell you why -- because even if nothing happened
什么都没发生 看到你让他觉得
at that lunch, seeing you made him think
我和他不应该在一起
he and I weren't meant to be together.
是的 最后一次我查的时候 桑迪
All right, last time I checked, Sandy,
你的男朋友跟你分手不是
your boyfriend breaking up with you
你杀他的理由
isn't an excuse to kill him.
他会抛弃我们拥有的一切
He was gonna throw away everything we had --
只是因为她和他说了几句话
because of whatever she said to him.
不要怪她 责任在你
Don't blame her. It's on you.
波茨 你不需要我的允许
Geez, Potts, you don't need my permission.
这是你的小镇
This is your town.
是的 我忘了
Right. I keep forgetting.
桑迪·兰福德 你被捕了
Sandy Langford, you're under arrest.
第二次
Again.
你怎么样了
How you holding up?
我不舒服
I'm not great.
很难受
Awful.
就像是我让我的朋友惨遭毒手
You know, feeling like I got my friend...killed.
还很累
And...tired, I guess,
很饿
and hungry,
因为我饿而更加愧疚
and...feeling guilty that I feel hungry.
显然我是桑迪杀奥森的原因
'Cause, apparently, I'm the reason Sandy killed Orson.
不 你不应该愧疚
Oh, no. No, you shouldn't feel guilty.
实际上
As a matter of fact,
你让他意识到他应该值得更好的人
you're the reason that he realized that he deserved better.
但是我应该多帮一把
Yeah, but I could have come back more.
我本应该看出来有一些问题
And I could've probably seen that something was off before.
你走了
You were gone.
你继续前进 如果你不前进
You moved on, and if you hadn't moved on,
你就永远加入不了联邦调查局
then you would never have joined the FBI,
你就见不到皮皮
you'd have never met Pipp, and...
更重要的是 你就永远不能为我工作
most importantly, you would have never been working for me.
你也不想这样 对吗
And you wouldn't want that, though, right?
不想
No.
对嘛
Good.
这样的话 回迈阿密见
In that case, I'll see you back in Miami.
好的
Okay.
等等 我终于和你一起来了
Wait! I totally rode here with you!
是的
Oh, yeah.
你好
Hey.
需要搭车吗
Need a ride?
我猜是的 你哥哥刚才把我扔在一边了
I guess. Your brother just... pep 'n' ditched.
好吧
All right, well...
扔在一边有用吗
did the pep part work?
有点用吧
Sort of.
但是他不知道奥森的事
But he doesn't really know the whole story about Orson.
你没告诉他什么
Well, what didn't you tell him?
关于我对奥森的一个承诺
About a promise that I made to Orson.
关于马什伍德的吗
About Marshwood?
关于忠于自己
About being true to myself.
你知道 和你有关
You know -- about you.
关于你和我
About me and you.
你要告诉我吗
You want to tell me?
我要
I do.
进来吧
Well, get in.
你真的准备好回去
So, you ready to go back...
等我们一起面对迈阿密的挑战了吗
to whatever's waiting for us in Miami?
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表