剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
《私家法医》前情回顾
Previously on "Rosewood"..
我靠 有必要这么用力打他吗
Damn! You had to hit him that hard?
他身上都是妓♥女♥和廉价酒的味道
He smells like hookers and cheap tequila.
不是廉价 是破产了
Not cheap -- broke.
穷得叮当响
Flat-ass broke.
我在想我们之前
I was thinking about that conversation
说过的话
we had the other day.
就是说给实验室
The one where we were talking about
找个投资商
finding an investor for the lab.
我不记得和你说过这件事
I don't remember having that conversation with you.
你把你的身心奉献给了这个实验室
You have put your heart and soul into this lab.
我们必须找到正确的人
We have got to find the right person.
你确定想成为我的搭档吗
Now, are you sure you want to be my partner?
如果你的健康又出现问题
If your health, you know, takes its toll again,
至少你能放心你的实验室
then at least you'll know the lab is in good hands.
那就这么定了
So we're doing this.
我按照你的要求做了额外的检查
I ran the additional tests you asked for.
-你有家人吗 -有 但他们不知道我在这里
- Do you have family? - Yes, but they don't know I'm here.
我觉得你会需要他们
I think you're gonna need them.
回家的路
你好 谢谢啊
Hey. Aww, thank you.
你看这天气好得不像话
Can you believe this weather?
就好像太阳给了我一个拥抱
I mean, it's like the sun gave me a hug.
你讨厌拥抱
You hate hugs.
要看抱的是谁啊
Well, depends on who's giving them.
某人今天心情很好嘛
Someone woke up on the rosie side of the bed.
其实我没怎么睡好
Actually, I, um, slept a little weird.
脖子有点疼
I got this pain in my neck.
痛感都延伸到我屁♥股♥了 但至少我能跟
It's radiating down to my ass, but at least I get to be around
世界上最棒的人待在一起
some of the greatest people in the world.
你还好吧
You okay?
挺好
Yeah.
一切都顺利吗
Is, uh, is everything all right
跟...
with...
我妈
my mom?
是啊 再好不过
Yeah. Never better.
我和黛西
I mean, Daisie and I
像参加毕业舞会派对的学生一样饥渴
are like two seniors at an after-prom party.
我♥干♥嘛嘴贱问你
Sorry I asked.
刚接到案子 在布瑞肯大道的大厦
We got a warm one -- high-rise off Brickell.
你去处理
You're up.
应该轮到霍恩斯托克
Well, Hornstock is next in rotation.
我想让你去
I want you on it.
叫上罗西 法医忙不过来
Tag Rosie in. M.E.S have their hands full.
我们才刚结束奥格登的案子
We just closed the Ogden case.
就是啊 你看
That's right. You did. See?
你们都不再紧绷 能投入工作了
You're all loose. You're ready to play.
你不会在他们第三局中就派出王牌
You don't pull your ace in the third inning when they're on fire.
我喜欢这比喻 喜欢这战术
I love that metaphor. I love that strategy.
罗西和维拉确实是一对好搭档
I mean, Rosie and Villa make a great team.
选得好 警监
Well-chosen, cap.
-他怎么回事 -不知道
- What's wrong with him? - I don't know.
他和...你妈 一切顺利吧
Everything okay with, uh, him and...your mama?
是啊 不知道这是怎么回事
Yeah. I don't know what this is.
他要是开始喝健康蔬果汁
I mean, if he starts drinking green juice
感慨夕阳很美
and babbling about sunsets,
我们就该担心了
we should be worried.
团队精神所向披靡
You know, teamwork makes the dream work.
你只要记住这点就够了
That's all you have to remember.
-知道了 -好的
- I will. - All right?
有点不对劲
Something's weird.
大厦全部采用新型设施 遥控门
It's got all the latest amenities -- key fob doors,
磁轨电梯 来保护房♥客安全
magnetic rail elevators, the latest in tenant protection.
我们不是来买♥♥公♥寓♥的
We're not looking to buy a condo.
有人在你们大厦里遇害了
A man was killed in your building.
我对赫夫先生的遭遇感到无比震惊
I'm beyond shaken over what happened to Mr. Huff.
我们十分重视安保工作
We take security very seriously.
如我刚刚所说
As I was saying,
虚拟管家系统记录下所有进出情况
the virtual concierge system monitors all comings and goings.
房♥客像这样扫描他们的拇指
Tenants scan their thumb, like so.
管♥理♥员♥就会确认身份
And the operator confirms.
我所有的大厦都安装了这个系统
I have them installed in all of my buildings.
每一栋的数据都会发送到信息搜集中心
Each one feeds into a central hub.
这是市面上最先进的安保系统
It is the most advanced security system on the market.
-并不够先进 -这个有录像吗
- Not advanced enough. - This records?
-有 -我们能看吗
- Yes. - Do we have access?
这个只保留72小时内的录像
It's on a 72-hour loop,
公♥司♥总部在孟买♥♥ 所以
And the company's based out of Mumbai, so...
我们可以给你 但是要花点时间
We'll get it to you. Just might take some time.
我明天就能交给您
I can have it to you tomorrow.
吓到你们了 抱歉
Apologies for startling you.
我叫哈拉 是大厦管♥理♥员♥
I'm Hala, the concierge operator.
我是小博蒙特·罗斯伍德医生
And I'm dr. Beaumont Rosewood jr.
我猜你不会亲自送录像来给我吧
I take it you won't be delivering that footage in person.
恐怕不能
I'm afraid not.
但是认识您很高兴 罗斯伍德医生
But it is a great pleasure to meet you, dr. Rosewood.
我也很高兴认识你 哈拉
And it was a pleasure to meet you, too, Hala.
祝你胡里节愉快
And I hope you have a wonderful holi purnima --
维拉 我们正在说话呢
Uh, Villa, we were talking, okay?
怎么 我不能祝她节日快乐吗
What? I can't wish her a happy holidays?
去印度参加胡里节这个五彩的节日
Experiencing holi, the Indian festival of colors,
是我遗愿清单上的一项
is on my bucket list.
你也应该列入你的遗愿清单
And it actually should be on yours, too,
因为真的 真的 真的很好玩
'cause it's really, really, really nice.
我要跟发现尸体的房♥客聊聊
I need to talk to the tenant who found this body.
是哈拉通知警方的 她发现赫夫先生
Uh, Hala alerted the authorities when she noticed that mr. Huff
有几天没离开过大厦
hadn't left the building for a few days.
这么多天都没人发现他死在电梯里了吗
No one noticed him lying dead in an elevator for a few days?
除了赫夫先生
Other than mr. Huff,
大厦没有其它房♥客
the building is technically unoccupied.
我们大厦的大部分业主
The majority of my building's tenants --
都住在国外
They live outside the country.
美国房♥地♥产♥是一项可靠的投资
American real estate is a solid investment.
业主会买♥♥下几个单元 但从来不入住
Tenants, they buy up a few units and they never move in.
所以凶手有可能从没人住的楼层
So the killer could have entered this elevator
进入电梯
at any unoccupied floor.
不 不可能
No. Not possible.
电梯设置好 只在有人住的楼层停
The elevator, it's programmed to stop only at occupied floors,
也就是赫夫先生的楼层
which, in this case, was mr. Huff's floor.
除此之外只会停在大堂
The only other stop is the lobby.
管♥理♥员♥保证了闲杂人等无法进入大堂
And the concierge keeps that clear of any riffraff.
电梯应该有逃生出口吧
So, I assume the elevator has an emergency hatch?
有的 但是要移开天花板上的瓷砖
Yes, but you have to remove a ceiling tile, and the only way
进入电梯井需要有遥控钥匙和密♥码♥
to access the shaft is with a key fob and a code.
-我们十分重视... -你说过了
- We take security very -- - you said that already.
好 那这栋大厦闹鬼吗
Okay, so, is this building haunted?
因为博比·赫夫是在
Because Bobby Huff was attacked by someone
电梯运行时被袭击的
while the elevator was in motion.
既然你告诉我电梯是进不去的
Now, if you're telling me that there's no way onto it,
那我们面对的就是不可能的谋杀
then we're looking at an impossible murder.
我猜是被鬼害死的
My guess is, what, death by ghost?
我们要一份业主清单
Okay, we're gonna need a list of your non-tenant tenants
以及他们的联♥系♥方式 还有别忘了监控录像
and how to reach them, and don't forget the security footage.
我们去博比的公♥寓♥看看
Let's take a look at Bobby's apartment.
你可以在走廊等我们
You can wait in the hall for us.
对独居男子来说太多肉了
Ooh. That's a lot of meat for a guy living by himself.
看来博比有的是钱
Looks like Bobby had money to burn.
更像有债要还
More like credit to burn.
他的邮箱里只有催还通知
There was nothing but overdue notices in his mail.
看来我们俩都爱小玩意
Well, guess we had more in common than love of gadgets.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表