剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
-这是什么 -信♥用♥卡♥账单
- What's all this? - Credit-card statements.
我不明白
I-I don't get it.
戴夫很节省 而且有自己的习惯
Dave was thrifty and a creature of habit,
但在他死的前一晚
but the night before he died,
他在一家海鲜饭店里花了二百美元
he dropped 200 bucks at some seafood restaurant.
就好像他知道这是最后一顿饭一样
It's like he knew it was his last meal.
是他这辈子都没吃过的大餐
It was a meal he never ate.
而我们只在戴夫的胃里发现了一颗绿宝石
An emerald was the only thing that we found in Dave's stomach.
那这大餐是他请别人吃的
Then he paid for someone.
罗西 我想戴夫死的前一晚
Rosie, I think Dave had dinner with his killer
和凶手共进了晚餐
the night before he died.
那这凶手的品味真够贵的
Well, the killer has some expensive taste.
你去费舍尔餐厅吃过饭吗
You ever eaten at Fischer Restaurant?
他们的蟹肉卷可好吃了
They have amazing crab rolls.
他们刚刚搬到了新月酒店旁边
They just moved right next to the Crescent Hotel.
五星规格
Five-star joint.
-佩博斯教授 -佩博斯教授
- Professor Pebbles. - Professor Pebbles.
如果你不希望我来 就应该直接告诉我
If you didn't want me here, you should've just told me.
我希望你来
I do want you here.
那你的举动为什么这么奇怪
Then why are you acting so weird?
为什么我在这儿读一本疯子写的
And why am I down here reading a book about rocks
有关石头的书
by some whack job?
是这样的 我知道这个人有点不正常
Look, I-I know the guy's a little off, okay?
不正常
A little off?
他铁了心要找到他家族的宝石
He's obsessed with finding his family's gems,
他觉得希望之星上有诅咒
and he thinks that the Hope diamond is cursed.
等会儿 谁的家族
Wait, wait. Whose family?
他的 写这本书的人
His. The guy who wrote this thing.
莫雷诺在哪儿
Where's Moreno?
他刚走
He just took off.
而且他带走了些东西
And he took something with him.
酒店确认了莫雷诺在戴夫来的
Hotel confirms Moreno checked I
同一晚住进了酒店
the same night Dave came by.
我们是对的 莫雷诺就是凶手
So we were right. Moreno's our guy.
在柯林斯下高速
Exit on Collins.
他的船停在豪鲁瓦码头
His boat is docked at Haulover Marina.
戴夫肯定为了鉴定那绿宝石联♥系♥了莫雷诺
Dave must have called Moreno to authenticate the emerald.
莫雷诺以为绿宝石是真的
Moreno thought the emerald
就跟着戴夫回了家 想把它偷来
was real and followed Dave home to steal it.
当戴夫不肯告诉他宝石在哪儿
And when Dave wouldn't tell him where it was,
莫雷诺就淹死了他
Moreno drowned him.
还想掩饰真♥相♥
And then tried to cover it up.
如果那绿宝石属于他的家族
If the emerald belonged to his family,
我想他会不惜一切保护它
I'm guessing he'll do anything to protect it.
也许我们错过了他
Maybe we missed him.
好吧 我们分头行动
Okay. Let's just split up.
艾拉
Ira.
证据怎么会被偷走
You want to explain to me how evidence walked out the door?
都怪你雇来的专家
It's the expert you hired.
你应该看着点他们的
Who you should've been watching!
-爸爸 -你只有一个...
- Hey, Dad. - You had one --
索菲 让我们说会儿话
Hey, Soph, just give us a second.
出了什么事
What's going on?
是我的错 警监
It's my fault, Cap.
我...
I, um...
我应该看着他的
I should've been watching him.
不会再发生了
I-It won't happen again.
这他妈的确是你的错
You're damn right it's your fault, okay?
这不应该发生的 好吗
This cannot be happening, all right?
即使是罗杰也没搞砸过这么多次
I mean, even Rog doesn't mess up that many times!
好吧 这的确是你的错
All right, look, it's your fault, okay,
但我们都会犯错
but we all make mistakes.
好吧 你下次最好机灵点
Okay, you do better next time.
我们去写报告吧 警探
So let's go fill out that paperwork, detective.
索菲 待在这儿
Soph, stay here.
好的 爸爸
Yes, Dad.
我们走
Let's go.
谢谢
Thank you.
孩子们需要能信任的父母
Kids need parents they can believe in.
但你最好希望我们抓到这个凶手
But you better hope we catch this killer...
警探
Detective.
别出声
Stay quiet.
顺着梯子爬上去
The ladder. Up.
快爬
Come on. Go.
罗西
Rosie!
别动
Stay there.
你想在你的谋杀指控之外再加上
Decided to add kidnapping and theft
绑♥架♥和偷窃吗
to your murder charge, huh?
你非法入侵我的船
You trespassed on my boat.
你可以随时下船
You can get off at any time.
我们知道你见了戴夫
We know you met with Dave.
我们一起吃了晚饭
And we had dinner.
他告诉我绿宝石的事
He told me about the emerald.
就这样 我没杀他
That's all. I am no killer.
真的吗
Oh, really?
我看你的表现很像凶手
You're acting a lot like a killer to me.
你有枪 有动机 还有一条船用来跑路
Got a gun, motive, getaway boat.
我只想拿回属于我家族的东西
All I want is what belongs to my family.
我的合法财产
What is rightfully mine.
你告诉我们卡特琳娜王后的绿宝石是假的
You told us those Caterina Emeralds weren't real.
我告诉你们有些专家这样觉得
I told you that some experts don't think they are.
但我 我一直都相信它们是真的
But me -- I have always believed.
我可能应该谢谢你
I should probably thank you.
因为如果没有你的帮助
Because I never would've found
我可能永远都找不到剩下的宝贝
the rest of the treasure without your help.
你不是想逃跑
You're not running away.
你要潜到水下去找剩下的宝贝
You're going to dive for the rest of them.
是的 先生
Sí, señor.
我本打算独自潜水的
But I was planning on diving alone,
但有帮手就更好了
but it is nice to have some help.
我得承认我有点紧张
I got to admit I'm a little nervous.
我好久没见过这么多的海上行动了
I haven't seen this much action at sea in a while.
但我很高兴能成为你的首选 警探
But I'm flattered to be your first call, detective.
你是第一个回应我的
You were the first to respond.
这不一样
There's an important difference.
我能问你一个私人问题吗
Can I ask you a personal question?
你和这位医生 你们是不是不止搭档关系
You and this doctor, are you more than partners?
他是我的搭档
He's my partner.
所以让我看看这宝贝能开多快 好吗
So I-I need you to show me how fast this baby goes, okay?
就为这个赌上一切吗
Risking it all for this, huh?
一旦我碰到那个藏宝箱
Once I touch that treasure chest,
根据海洋法规定 我就能合法拥有这块宝石
maritime law says I have legal claim to this
和箱子里的一切
and everything inside.
意思是等你出狱后
Which means after you get out of prison,
就会有一堆传家珠宝等着你
there'll be a whole pile of family jewels waiting for you.
我没有杀过任何人
I didn't kill anyone.
那就这样保持下去吧
Let's keep it that way.
东迈阿密警局 放下武器
Drop your weapon! EMPD!
还有海岸巡逻队
And Coastal Patrol!
我来支援你 警探
I've got your back, Detective.
-出去 -好吧
- Go out. - All right.
真的吗
Really?
看起来你快要从船上掉下去了
'Cause it looks like you're about to fall overboard.
我没问题的
I'm good.
我只是有点激动 要拿下这个人
I'm just excited to take this guy down.
-你们抓错人了 -别干傻事
- You've got the wrong guy! - Don't do anything stupid.
我只是想拿回属于我的东西
I just want what's mine!
不不 都别开枪 都别开枪
No, no. Nobody shoot. Nobody shoot.
我要给你们讲一个故事
I need to tell you all a story.
一个关于宝藏的故事
It's a story about a treasure.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表