剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
芭芭拉·迪卡索里在迈阿密港带来现场报道
Barbara Dicasoli coming to you live from the Miami Ports
这里刚发生突击圈套抓住源头在
where a sting operation has taken down
古巴的人口走私网络
a human-trafficking ring originating all the way in Cuba.
听着 斯莱德 我知道我们昨晚谈过了
Look, Slade, I know we got into this last night,
-但再次... -不用
- but, again... - Don't.
不 我不该一个人调查的
No, no, I shouldn't have investigated alone.
一招走错 你们都有可能随我一起遭殃
With one wrong step, I would've taken you all down with me,
我可忍♥不了那种情况发生
and I just couldn't live with that.
每个警♥察♥记忆里都有挥之不去的一个案子
Every cop has that one case that haunts them.
你知道 艾拉 我希望你知道
You know, Ira, I hope you know
我在船上说的话不是真的
I didn't mean any of those things I said on the boat.
我只是想让你这个偏执狂赶紧走
I was just trying to get your stubborn ass to leave.
我知道
Oh, I know.
但我打了你 感觉可爽了
But I got to hit you, and that felt pretty good.
我才有时候你就是要这样对哥哥
I guess sometimes that's all you have to do to a brother.
我们没事吧
We good?
我们都没事
We're all good.
就像他们说的 团队合作
And like they say, teamwork...
-不不不 -怎么了
- Oh! No, no, no. - What? What?
你派了明医生去我家吗 伙计
You sent a doctor to my house, man?
你知道 我只是帮个忙
Yeah, you know, I thought I'd call in a favor
省得你要去退役军人医院派对
so you don't have to wait on the V.A. Line.
我之前对于你要帮助是怎么说的
And what did I say about not needing your help?
只是一通电♥话♥的事
It's just a call.
我不是你的慈善事业 罗西
I'm not your charity case, Rosie.
听着 马科斯 我们不是在战场
Look, Marcos, we're not in a battlefield,
所以你可能想放松一下
okay, so you might want to ease up.
那是命令吗
I-I-I-Is that an order? Hm?
你去过费卢杰吗
You ever been to Fallujah?
你朝敌人开过枪吗
You ever fired a weapon at an enemy, man?
我这里比你强 那里比你高
I outrank you there, and I outrank you right here.
我再告诉你一次
I'm gonna tell you one more time...
别跨过这座桥
Don't cross this bridge.
你知道你是谁吗 罗西
You know what you are, Rosie?
你是个连自己妹妹都保护不了
You're a pathologist with a weak-ass heart
心脏孱弱的病理学家
who couldn't even protect his own sister.
那就是我从你的小故事里听到的
That's what I got from your little story.
你知道你现在看的是谁吗
You know who you're looking at right now?
我在看一个被开除军籍
Yeah, I'm looking at a man who got dishonorably discharged
并且要是再不放下心态
from the Army and is about to get dishonorably discharged
就要被家里开除的人
from his own family if he doesn't ease... up.
分开
Break it up!
伙计们 冷静
Guys! Chill out!
-冷静 -冷静
- Easy! - Chill!
拉住了
That's it!
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表