剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
我们向美国联邦航♥空♥局提出投诉
to file a complaint with the FAA,
你最好告诉我们她在哪
tell us where she is.
那么 想解释一下为什么你撒谎说没见过劳拉
So you want to tell me why you lied about seeing Laura,
还是直接交代你把她从这架飞机推下去的过程
or skip to the part where you pushed her out of this plane?
无稽之谈 我绝不会伤害劳拉
This is crazy. I would never hurt Laura
她可是我的老朋友
She was one of my oldest friends.
有时我们会伤害自己爱的人
Well, sometimes we hurt the ones we love.
是嫉妒吗
Was it jealousy?
看着劳拉成为英雄肯定挺不爽的
It must have been hard seeing Laura become a hero.
不 我为劳拉高兴
No, I was happy for Laura.
那你为什么撒谎说没见过她
Then why did you lie about seeing her?
几周前 劳拉来了次学校
A couple of weeks ago, Laura came by the school.
我当时正在布置科学展览的现场
I was setting up for the science fair.
她正要休假
She was about to go on leave.
她告诉我 她要嫁给罗德里格
She told me she was gonna marry Rodrigo.
他们恋爱了
They were in love,
她要我当她的首席伴娘
and she asked me to be her maid of honor.
不要讲故事
This isn't story time.
回答问题 为什么撒谎
Answer the question, why lie?
为什么要溜走
Why take off?
因为劳拉不是唯一
Because Laura wasn't the only one
爱上罗德里格的人
in love with Rodrigo...
对吧
...was she?
你想要她的工作和她的男人
You wanted her job and her man?
三角恋从未有好下场
Love triangles never end well.
不 罗德里格打电♥话♥给我了
No, look, Rodrigo called me.
说他需要谈谈
He said he needed to talk.
我就过去了
I went over there.
他说他怀疑劳拉在和别人约会
He said he suspected Laura was seeing another guy.
他觉得我可能知道那人是谁
And he thought that I would know who.
然后顺理成章地
And one thing led to another...
等等 你和他睡了
Wait, hold up. You slept with him?
-出乎意料 -听上去
- I did not see that coming. - Well, it sounds like
三角恋变成了四角恋
our love triangle turned into a love square.
数学应该挺有趣的
I guess math can be interesting.
-严格来说是几何学 -继续说
- Well, technically, it's geometry. - Keep talking.
我不知道那事是怎么发生的
I don't know how it happened.
那是个错误 他当时很受伤
It was a mistake. He was hurting.
劳拉在和谁约会
Who was the guy Laura was seeing?
我都不知道是否真的有这么个人
I don't know if there even was one,
但罗德里格坚信有
but Rodrigo was convinced.
他说那人和劳拉一起工作
He said it was some guy she was working with.
如果你想让我们认为罗德里格杀了劳拉 还是省省吧
If you expect us to believe Rodrigo killed Laura, save it.
他当时在太空 算是个不错的不在场证明
He was in space, which is a pretty good alibi.
我发誓我当时没想逃避什么
I wasn't running. I swear.
我只是要脱身再清醒清醒
I just needed to get away and clear my head.
我们得搜你的飞机
We're gonna have to search your plane.
如果我们发现了劳拉的蛛丝马迹
If we find traces of Laura,
你就得在监狱里批改科学项目了
you'll be grading science projects from a prison cell.
没事吧
Everything okay?
不知道
I don't know.
谢谢
Thanks.
我来接手吧
I'll take it from here.
她来了
There she is.
安娜丽斯·维拉警探
Detective Annalise Villa --
全迈阿密最强警♥察♥
the toughest cop in all of Miami.
怎么了 姐
What's up, sis?
-你还好吧 -才不是
- You all right? - No, man.
三次出勤到沙漠
Three tours in the desert,
在迈阿密却喝不到酒
and I can't get one drink in Miami.
你信吗
You believe that?
信啊 听上去你喝多了
Yeah, it sounds like you had plenty.
是啊
Yeah.
你记得爸以前在那里头
Yo, you remember when Pops used to hustle people
催别人吗
on the tables in there?
我当时觉得那地方很烂
I thought it was a dump then.
瞧瞧它现在是什么样子
Man, look at it now.
行了 来吧
All right, come on.
回家好好睡一觉
Let's sleep this off at home.
家
Home.
*离家前往非军事区*
♪ Left my home for the DMZ ♪
*妈妈不会烧野战口粮*
♪ Mama can't cook that MRE ♪
*给我敞篷和我的绿贝雷帽*
♪ Give me tents and my green beret ♪
*死在送医途中之前都当兵*
♪ Soldiers till we're DOA ♪
我自己走 我自己走
I'm gonna walk. I'm gonna walk.
我自己走
I'm gonna walk!
T 如果我不能
T, if I'm not allowed
多想博蒙特移植的事
to obsess over Beaumont's transplant.
你也不能多想那事
You're not allowed to obsess over that thing.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
这些是新星滑翔
These are the actual blueprints
商业载人飞船的真正蓝图
for Nova Fleet's manned commercial spacecraft.
放了她吧 妈
Give the girl a break, Mom.
那可是她最接近太空的一次
That is the closest that she'll ever get to space.
嗨
Hey.
嗨 怎么了
Hey. Uh-oh. What's up?
有没有
Is there a...
一种叫"我弟弟举止奇怪
a sibling code for "My brother's acting weird
-但他不告诉我怎么了"的姐弟守则 -不对
- but he won't tell me what it's about?" - Oh, girl, no.
没有这种姐弟守则
There's no sibling code for that.
那不过是所谓的日常生活
That's just called everyday life.
嗨 我接到了你的电♥话♥ 怎么了
Hey, I got your call. What's up?
新的毒理检测显示
New tox.
劳拉的身上覆盖着抑霉唑薄膜
Laura's body was covered with a thin film of Imazalil.
一种在橘园中用的杀真菌剂
A fungicide used in orange groves,
比如她当时被发现时所在的那种橘园
like the one that Laura was found in.
这种试剂能防止果蔬
It can prevent the decay and decomposition
腐烂和分解
of fruits, plants...
-或者人体腐烂分解 -没错
- Or a body. - Exactly.
我们以为劳拉已经死了七天
We thought that Laura had been dead for seven days.
但我们错了
We were wrong.
实际上她已经死了两周以上
She's actually been dead for over two weeks.
两周前 罗德里格还在地上
Two weeks ago, Rodrigo was on the ground.
真是多亏了他的不在场证明
So much for his alibi.
抱歉 医生
Sorry, Doctor.
罗德里格几小时前才着陆
Rodrigo just landed a few hours ago.
你不能和他说话 他正被监视
You can't speak with him. He's being monitored.
-他怎么了 -适应引力要好几天
- What's wrong with him? - It takes days to adjust to gravity.
-你得恢复平衡感 恢复力量
You got to regain balance, rebuild your strength.
他还是能用嘴说话的 对吧
Well, he can still use his mouth to talk, right?
他刚刚成谋杀劳拉的主要嫌疑人
He just became the prime suspect in Laura's murder.
费尔德海姆查了罗德里格
So Feldheim looked into Rodrigo.
几个月前 他曾在新星滑翔露面
Turns out a few months ago, he showed up at Nova Fleet,
要求和风信谈话
demanding to speak with Hiyashi.
保安把他撵了出去
Security came, kicked him out,
但没人提出过控告
but no one ever pressed charges.
听上去艾薇说罗德里格嫉妒
Sounds like Evie was telling the truth
是真的
about Rodrigo's jealousy.
可能他觉得风信是第三者
Maybe he thought Hiyashi was the other man.
抱歉 长官 打扰一下
Excuse me, sir, I'm sorry to interrupt.
罗德里格不见了
It's Rodrigo. He's gone.
-不见了 他去哪了 -我不知道
- Gone? Where did he go? - I don't know.
他开走了你的保时捷
He took your Porsche.
什么 失陪
What?! Excuse me.
如果罗德里格疯狂到会因为劳拉出轨
So if Rodrigo was mad enough to kill Laura
而杀了她
because she was cheating,
我敢打赌 他肯定也会杀了
I bet you he's mad enough to kill
他以为的劳拉出轨对象
whoever he thought she was cheating with.
我们得在罗德里格之前到风信那去
We need to get to Hiyashi before Rodrigo does.
不然 你的解剖桌上可能会多一具尸体
If not, you could have a second body on your table.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表