剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
5x + 12 = 7.
那么X等于
And x equals...?
X等于负一
Uh... X equals -1!
负什么
Negative what, what?!
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
这么多年来我都没法在数学上帮到她
I haven't been able to help her with math in years.
实际上 我可以接受这成为常态
Well, I actually can get used to this.
我也是
Mm! Me too.
我的天 这些植入体啊 蝙蝠侠
Holy implants, Batman!
那是什么意思
What's that about?
工作上有点紧急情况 我猜
Some work emergency, I think.
抱歉 我得走了
Sorry. I got to go.
我过会就回来 好吗
I'll be right back, okay?
好的
All right.
查出什么来了吗 罗宾
What do you got for me, Robin?
是的
Yeah.
抱歉发了那条恶搞微信
Sorry about the, uh, glib audio text.
我完全进入了书呆子模式
I just go full nerd
因为这些发现太令人激动了
in cases of exciting discoveries.
那么 一开始由于袭击造成的
So, it was difficult to detect at first,
撕裂伤口导致很难去进行检测
due to the lacerations from the assault.
但这些是卡瑞娜被杀当晚她做吸脂手术时
But these are the sutures made during the liposuction
留下的创口缝合痕迹 对吗
performed on Carina the night of her murder, right?
而这些是她最近一次隆胸时留下的缝合痕迹
And these were from her most recent set of breast implants.
当然 是从内部看到的
And, of course, the view from the inside.
一模一样的康奈尔式缝法
Identical Connell sutures.
完全正确 而且不仅仅是这两处
Exactly. And it's not just these two.
她身上所有的植入体和手术
All of her implants and procedures
都是用康奈尔式缝法进行缝合的
were stitched up with Connell sutures.
所以给她做手术的医生不是一群 而是一位
So she didn't have a host of doctors -- She had one.
我觉得他也许就是我们要找的凶手
And I think he may be our killer.
-干得漂亮 -谢谢 哥们
- Good job. - Thanks, man.
这样好恶心
That's gross.
我讨厌给建议
I hate giving advice.
-不 你不讨厌 -你说的没错
- No, you don't. - You're right.
我总是这么说 只是不是真的
I always say that. It's just not true.
好了 说吧 赶紧的
All right. Fire away. Just make it quick.
我并不想离婚
I didn't want to get a divorce.
玛姬提出来的 因为她出轨了
Maggie did, 'cause she, uh, had an affair, uh, with a-a guy.
好几个人
Several guys.
这些话是关于我的 还是关于你的
Is this about me, or is it about you?
最终是关于你的 但前言这段是关于我的
Eventually, yes, but the preamble's about me.
那么
So...
我们在一起十年 好吗
we were together for a decade, all right?
开始时步伐很慢
We started slow,
因为我们都很害怕感情会不会进行不下去
because we were both scared that it might not work out.
但最终 不管是不是放缓步伐结果还是一样
But in the end, it didn't matter that we took it slow,
因为感情最终还是破裂了
because it didn't work out anyway.
现在开始是关于我了
Now it's about me.
是的 没错 哥们
Yes, it is, buddy.
听着 你和唐妮亚约会仅仅两周
Listen, it's okay that Tawnya moved in
她就搬进来这没什么问题
after only two weeks of dating.
你怎么知道这事的
How do you know about that?
再说一次 哥们 不是关于我
Again, man, this is not about me.
她搬进来这事让你担忧没问题
It's okay if her moving in worries you.
不让你担忧也没问题
It's okay if it doesn't.
因为在你对一份感情孤注一掷之前
Because time spent preparing to go all-in on a relationship
花了多少时间准备
has no bearing on whether or not
对这份感情能不能走下去毫不影响
that relationship's actually gonna work out.
重要的是
All that matters
结束一天的工作之后你到底想和谁厮守在一起
is who you want to be with at the end of the day.
所以你尽管放手做吧 不管是快还是慢
So you go ahead and take it fast or slow.
是慢还是快
Slow or fast.
说到"结束一天的工作" 皮皮和提麦去哪了
Speaking of "End of the day," where's Pippy and Tmi?
女生狂欢夜
Ah. Girls night.
她们邀请了我 但我在流行音乐
They invited me, but I can't control myself
和什锦坚果包围下无法自控
around pop music and mixed nuts.
要坚果吗
Got nuts?
你还想保住你的蛋[同"坚果吗
You want to keep yours?
宝贝 你怎么回事
Mija! What's wrong with you?
没什么 我很好
Nothing. I'm fine.
"很好"的话你就不会威胁
"Fine" does not threaten
一个拿着什锦坚果的人了
a man with mixed nuts.
那些零食其实可能是等着被吃掉的肝炎传染源
Those snacks actually are probably hepatitis waiting to happen.
拜托 我们是来找乐子的
Come on, we're here to have fun,
我们并不需要男人就能找到乐子
and we don't need men to do that.
-我显然是不用的 -好吗
- I definitely don't. - All right?
但如果在过程中 你遇到了看对眼的
But if in the process, you meet Mr. Right Now...
那就顺其自然
so be it.
好吗
Right?
我们现在并不是在粉饰任何事情 对吗
We're not, like, sugarcoating anything now, are we?
不 我要再来点佛雷斯卡苏打水
No. I'm gonna need more Fresca.
好吧 你们想让我找点乐子是吗
Okay. Fine. You want me to have fun?
-是的 -是的
- Yes! - Yes!
好吧
Fine.
不用等我了
Don't wait up for me.
-好的 -我的上帝啊
- Okay. - Oh, my God.
露西亚 你到哪去
Lucia, where are you going?
往前走 宝贝 往前走
Walk, girl, walk!
罗西
Rosie.
抱歉 我 我家里一团糟
Um, so sorry. My -- My place is a mess.
我看出来了
I see.
和黛西一起吃的早饭吗
Breakfast with Daisie?
不 她在霍恩斯托克家
No, uh, she's at Hornstock's.
那么 我希望你调整到最佳状态了
So, I hope you're up to being your best self,
因为"罗西拉"要前去执行隆升募捐宴会行动了
because Rosilla is headed to Operation Uplift's fundraiser
为我们抓凶手
to catch ourselves a killer.
准备好了吗
You ready?
罗西拉 很好记 我喜欢
"Rosilla." Catchy. I like it.
韦伯医生
Dr. Webb.
罗斯伍德医生 早上好
Dr. Rosewood. Morning.
其实已经中午了
Actually, it's noon.
是吗
Is it?
那我们三个也许能去吃个午饭 我不知道
Maybe the three of us could, uh, grab lunch. I don't know.
你喜欢藜麦吧
You like quinoa, right?
这话说得正合我心意
Man, you are speaking my language right now.
我的确喜欢
Yes, I do.
也许...也许还是下次吧
M-maybe -- maybe some other time.
我们有个案子
Uh, we have a case thing.
好吧 我还是去上班吧
All right. Well, I better get to work.
好的 再见
Ah, yes. See ya.
-保重 -当然了
- Take care. - Yeah. All right.
什么都别说
Don't say anything.
什么都 什么都
Anything. Anything!
那你要不要和我一起去这个募捐活动
So, are you heading with me to this fundraiser or not?
要 我需要十分钟
Yes. I need 10 minutes.
才十分钟
Only 10?
你一宿没睡 高度脱水
You haven't slept, you're dehydrated...
我可是黛西维拉
You are talking to a graduate
宿醉后化妆高级研修学校毕业生
of the Daisie-Villa school of hangover primping.
给我十分钟
Give me 10 minutes.
我追查了卡瑞娜的植入物
I tracked Carina's implants.
我发现没有很多医生用这种
And it didn't lead me to many doctors.
只有一位
It led me to one --
格雷格·霍金
Greg Hawking.
-所以卡瑞娜的手术都是他做的吗 -是的
- So he did all of Carina's surgeries? - Yep.
不管你信不信 焕然一新计划
And believe it or not, our good doctor
募捐活动正是由这位医生主办的
is hosting Operation Uplift's fundraiser.
我相信他就是我们要找的凶手
And I'm pretty sure he's our killer.
格雷格·霍金医生
我就是这个意思
See, this is what I was talking about.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表