剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
女士 你还好吗
Dear? Are you okay?
你有飞机恐惧症吗
Do you get jittery while you're flying?
我没事 我只是
Um, I'm fine. I'm -- I'm --
我没事
I just -- I'm fine.
所以 你这就等不及了
So, you couldn't wait up, huh?
我猜你不知道
I guess you didn't realize
做过多次开心脏手术的人
that guys with multiple open-heart surgeries
是不能穿过X光的
can't go through the X-rays.
那个运输安全管理局官员有点多动症
That TSA agent got a little handsy.
罗西 谢谢你为我做的这些
Rosie, thank you for doing this.
我知道你心里
I know your plate is --
为你留了一个位置
Empty...for you.
我们可以的
We got this.
你弄清楚艾迪照相机里的这些照片是哪里了吗
Did you figure out what those pictures were from Eddie's camera?
还没有 但我们会查清楚的
No, but I think we're gonna find out.
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
我没事 我在担心你
I'm cake. I'm worried about you.
-我 -对啊 我算是故地重游
- Me? - Yeah, this is my old stomping ground.
我不确定你能不能习惯
I'm not sure if you're cut out
纽约城的穷街陋巷
for the mean streets of New York City.
得了吧 我能适应穷日子
Oh, come on. I can be plenty mean.
真的吗
Is that right?
当然
Oh, that is...right.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这是我的穷脸
It's my mean face.
你脸上写着"快来抢我"
That face says "Mug me."
-你不知道 -但说真的
- You don't know. - But seriously,
在那些小广场闲逛的时候
hang on to those pocket squares.
真的会有人抢劫你
Someone's gonna mug you.
跟上我 在纽约走路得很快
And keep up. We walk faster here in New York.
所以 你认识我们
Hey, so, do you know
马上要见的这个牟利罗队长吗
this Captain Murillo we're meeting with?
当年他还不在这里
He wasn't here when I was,
但我没指望他会拥抱我们
but I wouldn't be looking for any hugs.
我可不是见人就拥抱的 好吗
Yeah, I don't just hug everybody, okay?
你应该知道的
You should know that.
牟利罗队长
Captain Murillo.
好的
Yeah. Okay.
好的
Yeah. All right.
有什么可以帮两位的吗
So, uh, how can I help you two?
我是博蒙特·罗斯伍德医生
I'm Dr. Beaumont Rosewood.
我是迈阿密的病理学家 这是维拉警探
I'm a pathologist in Miami, and this is Detective Villa.
她其实在这工作过
She actually used to work --
对 在118队 我知道你的名字
Yeah, in the 118. I know your name.
我们想知道
We're a little concerned about the timing
关于你的法医贾迈勒医生的自杀时间
of the suicide of your M.E. -- Dr. Jamal.
想必我不用告诉你们纽约的法医
I don't have to tell you the stress on an M.E.
所面临的压力
in New York City.
这不是迈阿密
This ain't Miami.
但我们相信他的死亡和
But we believe his death is connected
我们正在进行的一个调查有关系
to an investigation we're working.
是什么调查
And what investigation is that?
我的前夫 艾迪·卢内兹
My former husband -- Eddie Lunez.
节哀顺变 警探
Have sympathy for you, detective, and for your loss,
但说到你丈夫的死
but as far as the death of your husband,
不是谋杀 而且也并没有相关调查
it wasn't a murder, and it wasn't an investigation here.
我们相信
Well, we believe that --
信念和七块钱只能让你
Beliefs and 7 bucks will get you
在这座城市混到一杯咖啡
a cup of coffee in this town.
一般我会让工作人员护送你们回机场
Normally, I'd have an officer escort you back to the airport,
但是 你也是警♥察♥
but, uh, you're one of us.
你很难过
You're blue.
所以我建议你们俩先吃点东西
So I'm gonna suggest you two get a slice,
然后再坐飞机回去
then jump back on a plane.
所以我们要回机场了吗
So, we cabbing back to the airport?
当然不
Hell no.
我正是我想听你说的
That's exactly what I was hoping you were gonna say.
那家伙态度很差 法医还死了
You know, the guy had a bad attitude and a dead M.E.
有必要深入调查一下
That's more than enough reason to double down.
这也正是我想听你说的
That's what I was hoping you were gonna say.
我们从哪里开始
Where do we start?
艾迪 我们要开始挖掘秘密了
Eddie. We start turning over stones.
我觉得是时候了解一下他到底是谁了
Yeah, I think it's time I got to know who he really was.
私家法医
第二季 第三集
听着 你的丈夫 艾迪
Listen, your husband, Eddie --
他是个难以置信的人才
He was an incredible person.
谢谢 说得太贴心了
Thanks. That's -- that's sweet.
但我不想听年度教师演讲
But I don't need to hear the "Teacher of the Year" Speech.
我想知道其他关于艾迪的真实故事
I want the other stuff -- the Eddie juice, the real story.
-维拉 这不是审问 -也许就应该审他
- Villa, this isn't an interrogation. - Maybe it should be.
我觉得没必要 我觉得当事人只是
Or maybe it shouldn't be. I think the principal is just --
撒谎
Lying?
听着 我提前做了功课
Yeah. See, thing is, I did my homework.
2014年2月连续三星期
There was a three-week period -- February 2014 --
艾迪一直在存钱 但钱不是来自这所学校
Eddie was making deposits, but they weren't from this school.
不是从你那来的
They weren't from you.
为什么不付给他钱
Why weren't you paying him?
我不喜欢这话的隐藏含义 或者你的语气
I don't think I like the implications -- or the tone.
不喜欢吗 糟糕
Oh, no? Not a fan? Ouch.
那你可能会讨厌这个部分
Well, then you're gonna hate this part.
我不知道这是在干什么
I don't know what this is,
但我现在可以叫保安
but I can call security right now.
真的吗
Really?
穿着蓝色短袖衬衫的
The little private-school guys
私立学校的保安吗
with the blue short-sleeved shirts?
叫啊 打电♥话♥ 现在就打
Go ahead. Call them. Call them right now.
-不不不 -他们帮不了你
- Nuh-huh. No, no, no, no, no. - They're not gonna do anything.
让我会会他们 我有一整天的时间
Let's see them. I have all day.
我不认为
I don't -- I don't think --
不不不 我觉得我们不需要叫
No, no, no, I don't think we need to call
穿着蓝色短袖衬衫的人
the blue short-sleeved guys.
今天不用 我们很好
Nah, not today. We're good.
听着 他和人打了一架
Look, he got into a fight.
他失控打了另一名学校员工
He lost it on another member of the faculty.
艾迪 和谁
Eddie? With who?
和我 打了我的下巴
With me. Fist to my jaw.
我见过的最快的勾拳
Fastest hook I never saw.
他为什么要打你
Why would he do that?
谁知道 谁关心
Who knows? Who cares?
关于一个孩子 一个学生
It was about a kid -- a student.
奥利弗·杰考特
Oliver Jacott.
他被人欺负了 因为我帮不了什么
He was being picked on, and Eddie was mad
所以艾迪非常生气
that I couldn't do more about it.
董事会要我开除他
Board wanted me to fire him.
我帮他把事情含糊过去了
I did him a favor and swept it under the rug,
但我得罚他不带薪停职三周
but I had to suspend him for three weeks without pay.
也许你该多帮帮那孩子
Well, maybe you should have done more to help the kid.
孩子也会很残忍♥
Boys can be cruel.
适者生存
Survival of the fittest.
医生 对吗
Right, doctor?
我
Me?
我大学第一年几乎
I spent most of my freshman year
都在医院病床上度过
in a hospital bed.
差点没活下来
Almost didn't survive.
然而我现在就在这呢
I'm here now, though.
我们得和那孩子谈一谈
We need to talk to that kid.
奥利弗·杰考特吗
Oliver Jacott?
卢纳兹太太
Mrs. Lunez.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
卢纳兹先生曾是我的老师
Uh, Mr. Lunez was my teacher.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表