剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
幸亏妈妈会游泳
Thank God Mom can swim,
她这跟往海里跳有啥区别[冲动行事]
'cause she's clearly gone off the deep end.
这个叫杰拉德的家伙
I mean, bro, this Gerald guy,
他无罪的概率和你头上头发一眼多
he's as guilty as your head is bald.
因此 我们才该让她稳定下来
Which is why now is the time to sit her down
让她把注意力转移出来
and extract her from this situation.
唐娜·罗斯伍德 我们妈妈
Donna Rosewood, our mother,
这位生下我们的人
the reason we're on this planet,
她就从未因别的事转移过注意力
has never been extracted from anything.
-直到现在 -我不懂
- Until now. - I don't get it.
她又没疯
She's not crazy, okay?
因此很显然 这个人...
So obviously this guy...
他说的话让她觉得有一定道理
he's telling her something that makes sense.
他很有魅力 很聪明 也很会游说
Well, he's charming, he's smart, he's persuasive.
他就是个折磨女人的反♥社♥会♥分子
He's a sociopath that's preying upon a vulnerable woman.
不对 我们肯定有所遗漏
No, we are missing something.
好 那就去查吧
Okay, then go.
仔细调查 然后找出到底遗漏了什么
Dig through everything and figure out what that is.
好吧 你跟我一起去
All right, well, you dig with me.
我尝试过了
I've already tried.
她不听我的 没准能听你的
She's not listening to me, so maybe she'll listen to you.
你就是那决定性的一票 皮皮
You're the deciding vote, Pipp.
这话真减压啊 好极了
All right, well, no pressure. Great.
那就你来买♥♥单吧
You should probably pay that.
-回头见 -好的
- See you later. - Great.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我想你忘记收草莓柠檬水的钱了
I think you forgot to charge me for the cherry limeade.
要不你跟我们经理说
Want to tell my manager?
蒲公英
Dandelions.
意大利三叶草
Uh, Crimson Clover!
我们这是随口说野花名还是...
Are we randomly yelling out wildflower names or...?
我是说你手掌和指尖部位的肿胀
Well, the swelling on your palms, tops of your hands.
用蒲公英叶子 它能减轻你的软组织水肿
Dandelion greens, they reduce the edemas in your soft tissue.
我猜 你是打...
Let me guess, you play...
-排球 -打排球的
- Volleyball. - ...volleyball.
这就是你的招数吗
Oh, so is that your move?
到处阅读别人的身体信息
You just go around reading people's bodies?
挺适合在酒吧混的
Cute bar trick.
我的技能是 让男人感到不自在
Mine is, uh, making men feel uncomfortable.
怎么样
How am I doing?
我逗你玩呢
I'm just messing with you.
看你那表情 不好意思
Your face though. I'm sorry.
其实 我挺佩服你的
I'm actually... I'm actually very impressed.
不 不 我佩服你 因为你很棒
No, no, I'm impressed. I'm impressed 'cause you're good.
真的很棒 我都惊呆了
You're very good. You had me going.
要不这样吧
So what do you say?
鲁姆斯公园海滩 你我沐浴阳光 吃零食
Lummus Park Beach, me, you, the sun, snacks.
我们打排球 击球 扣球 最终我获胜
We volley, we set, we spike, I win.
你也玩吗
Oh, you play?
我还以为你会用红糖和蜂蜜
'Cause it looks like you, uh, moisturize your hands
给你双手保湿呢
with brown sugar and honey.
我就是这么做的
That's exactly what I do.
我要把自己的工具保护好
Well, you know I got to protect the tools.
看过《壮志凌云》里那一幕吗
You seen that scene in "Top Gun?"
在沙滩上 马弗里克 古斯 斯莱德
On the beach, you know, Maverick, Goose, Slider --
这几个人一起打排球
all those guys playing volleyball?
我能把他们打个落花流水
I put those dudes to shame!
-真的吗 -并不能
- Really? - No. No, I don't.
但我学得很快 也许你可以教教我
But I'm a fast learner, and maybe you can teach me.
也许吧...
Maybe...
有时间的吧
some other time.
我也是在万圣节的时候才知道
That was also the Halloween where I learned
假扮成官员是违法的
it was illegal to impersonate an officer.
米其 真狂野
Mitchie, you're wild.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
罗西 帮我个忙
Hey, Rosie. Maybe you could help me.
也许你不是回答这个问题的
Uh, you might not be the right person
最佳人选 但是...
to answer this question, but...
不 他是 相信我的话
Oh, no, he is. Take it from me.
是有关感情的事
It's sort of a relationship thing.
跟我谈感情方面的事再合适不过了
Oh, you know I'm the person to talk to about that stuff.
罗西 我们楼上见
Uh, Rosie, I'll see you upstairs.
克里斯塔 跟你聊得很开心
Christa, it was a fun talk.
-没错 -说说吧
- Yeah, it was. - Talk to me.
我在网上遇见了一个人 他想包我...
Well, I met this guy online, and he wants me to be a Sub...
你明知道不应该找我谈这种事
You know I'm not the one to talk to about this stuff.
罗斯伍德医生 能跟您谈谈吗
Dr. Rosewood. A moment of your time?
克里斯塔 给这位朋友倒杯水
Christa, get our friend some water.
您有什么事
How can I help you?
我想让你帮我做个尸检
I need you to do an autopsy for me.
显然死者是位很特别的人
Obviously this is for someone very special.
是你妻子吗
Your wife?
还是孩子
A child?
是我
It's for me.
我不出24小时 就会死掉
In 24 hours, I-I'm gonna be dead.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
道格
Doug.
道格·拉塞尔
Doug Russell.
你是不是受到了威胁 道格
Is someone threatening you, Doug?
有人在跟踪你吗
Someone followed you here?
没 是的
No. Yes.
我的意思是...到处都是
I mean... it's everywhere.
一直都在
Always.
人 还有火
The people. The fire.
火
The fire?
是的 他们都在追我
Yes, they're following me.
也许我们该找人求助 找警♥察♥
Maybe we should bring someone in to help, like the police.
不 不行
No! No.
不许报♥警♥ 听到了吗
No police, do you hear me?
如果想让我帮你 那就跟我说说怎么回事
Listen, if you want my help, you're gonna need to talk to me.
拜托你收下钱
Please just take the money
破我的谋杀案
and solve my murder.
非常大
That's big.
嗨 罗西 这位是...
Hey, Rosie, uh, this is...
阿德里安·韦伯医生 新来的法医
Dr. Adrian Webb. The new M.E.
不得不说 你穿得
I got to say, you're a lot better dressed
要比这里其他警官还好
than the other detectives here.
我不是警官
I'm not a detective.
维拉 我能跟你单独谈谈吗
Villa, can I borrow you for a second?
是案子的事
It's about a case.
等等 抱歉 我都糊涂了
Wait, I'm sorry, now I'm confused.
-小博蒙特·罗斯伍德医生 -他是私人病理学家
- Dr. Beaumont Rosewood, Jr. - He's a private pathologist.
我猜你已经看到满街的广♥告♥牌了
Yeah, I'm sure you've seen the billboards all over the place.
听着 维拉 这事挺急的
Look, um, Villa, it's kind of urgent.
我们能去那边谈谈吗
So can I have a sidebar?
我想想 不 我没见过 抱歉
Let me think. No, I haven't. Sorry.
我知道了 你刚来这地方吧
Oh, I get it. New in town, right?
没关系 维拉 非常紧急 快点
No worries. Villa? PowWow.Com. ASAP.
我可是在这土生土长的
Born and raised actually.
罗西手♥机♥里可能有照片 让他给你看看
Rosie probably has a picture on his phone he can show you.
事实上 我手♥机♥里有张照片
Actually, I have a picture on my phone
照片里面的人刚才来找我
of a guy who just came to see me.
他拎着一手提箱的钱
He had a suitcase full of money
说有人要杀他
talking about how someone wants to kill him.
好奇怪啊
Ooh, bizarre!
是啊 非常奇怪 他现在在哪
Yes, very. Where is he now?
他跑走了
He just ran out.
这就是为什么我需要你帮我找到他
That's why I need you to help me find him
来确保他说的不会成真
to make sure there's no truth to what he's saying.
-好的 -等等 他没死
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表