剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, no, no, no.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
我觉得生个孩子
I think a baby --
我近期不能退休
I-I'm not gonna be able to retire anytime soon.
我不会让你冒受伤的危险的
I won't let you risk getting hurt.
听着
Listen.
我会照顾好我们的
I will take care of us.
永远
Always.
杰考特给你提供了类固醇吗
Did Jacott supply you with steroids?
能拿到 但是艾迪没有吃过
That was available, but Eddie didn't use any.
-他不吃这种 -但是你吃了
- Wasn't his thing. - But you did.
就是这个让你手和脖子发抖
That's what caused the shaking in your hands and in your neck.
我曾经职业前景很好 八胜零负
I had a promising career -- 8-0.
你不明白 那个药 太疯狂了
Man, you don't understand -- That drug, it's crazy.
我也不想吃 但那药让我感觉所向无敌
I didn't want to take them, but it made me feel invincible,
好像我能和整个世界对打一样
like I could fight the world.
然后就出现了癫痫
And then the seizures started.
完全毁掉了我所有的机会
And it destroyed any chances that I had.
它毁了我
It destroyed me.
艾迪看到了这一切
Eddie saw that happen.
他想做点什么
He wanted to do something about it.
你能帮我们进入大厦吗
Can you get us into that mansion?
你得是拳击手 要有人赞助你
You need to be a fighter, have someone sponsor you --
最低下注五万
a minimum of a 50k buy-in.
但这不是个好主意
But that's not a good idea.
那里有不好的事情发生
Bad things happen inside of those gates of that place.
放下武器 东迈阿密警局
Drop it! EMPD.
放下武器
Drop it!
还真迅速
Well, that was efficient.
我想我们脱险了
I think we're in the clear.
霍恩斯托克 是你救了我们吗
Hornstock, did you just save our lives?
听着 罗西知道我在这里 不会有事的
Listen, Rosie knows I'm here. Everything's gonna be okay.
我需要你们俩上楼
I just need you two to go upstairs
让我和斯莱德警监一些空间
and give Captain Slade and I some privacy, okay?
好的
Yeah. All right.
没事的
It's all okay.
有利益牵扯
Hey. Stuff on the line.
或许我该就此接手
Maybe I got it from here.
按照规定 我们给他念他的权利
Well, the book says we read him his rights,
把他带回警局 正规地问讯他
we bring him in, and we question him proper.
我做不到
Yeah, I can't do that.
谁派你来的 快说
Who sent you?! Start talking!
谁 派你 来的
Who...sent...you?!
去死吧
Go straight to hell!
他不想交代
Hmm. He's not in a talky mood.
好吧 你个小贱♥人♥
All right, you little bitch,
在我切开你之前你有两秒钟交代
I'm gonna give you two seconds to speak before I gut you
让你的血淌满这闪亮的地板
and have you bleed all over this shiny floor.
懂了吗
You got me?
我觉得我在逗你吗
Huh?! You think I'm kidding?!
你疯了吗
You crazy, man?!
好了 好了 好了
All right, all right, all right!
一个纽约来的男的 好吗
S-S-Some guy from New York, okay?
本来让我处理他的尸体
supposed, to, uh, get rid of his body.
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?!
毒品 行了吧
Oh, man. Drugs, all right?
让我掩盖他的毒品
Supposed to cover up his drugs, man.
我就知道这么多 我发誓
That's all I know. I swear.
好吧 你给那个人打电♥话♥
All right, you're gonna call this guy,
用非常非常开心的口气
and in your very, very happy voice,
告诉他一切顺利
you're gonna tell him everything's okay --
你成功处理掉了尸体
You're successful, and you dealt with the body.
然后你和我好好谈谈这些毒品
And then you and I are gonna talk all about these drugs.
打电♥话♥
Dial.
打电♥话♥
Dial!
罗西 我考虑了一晚上 都没怎么睡
Rosie, I slept on it -- or didn't sleep.
重点是
Point is...
没事了
We're good.
罗西 那是谁
Rosie, who the hell was that?
我在主动呢
I'm making moves here.
你只要卷点袜子
The only moves you need are to roll your socks,
装点内衣 回到机场就行了
pack your underwear, and head back to the airport.
我哪儿都不去 还有我从来不卷袜子的
Well, I'm not going anywhere, and I never roll my socks.
布料需要伸展
Stretches the material.
好吧 那就别卷了 快走吧
Fine. Then don't roll anything. Just go.
我是说 袜子一卷起来
I mean, you know, you roll,
就失去了弹性
and then, you know, you lose elasticity,
然后它们就总往脚踝掉
Then they start rolling down to your ankles,
谁都不会喜欢的
and then nobody wants that.
反正我不喜欢 你喜欢吗
I don't want that. Do you want that?
好吧 你不能再待在这儿了
Okay, I can't have you here anymore.
我不知道没有你我该怎么办 但我要自己单干
I'm not sure what I'm even gonna do, but I'm doing it alone.
-这不可能 -不行
- That's not gonna happen. - No, no, no, no.
问题是 你不明白 这祸是我闯下的
The thing is, you don't understand. I did this.
是我的话令艾迪陷进去的
Things I said got Eddie wrapped up in this world.
这都是我的错 好吗
It's my fault, okay?
他的死是我的错 如果有人会受伤
His death is my fault, and if anyone's gonna get hurt,
-也应该是我 -我们一起去公♥馆♥
- it's gonna be me. - We're getting into the mansion.
我们进不去 也没有后援
We have no way in -- or backup.
而且我们需要个拳手
And we would need a fighter.
我就是你的拳手 就站在你面前
I'm your fighter. You're looking at him.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
我去找过本尼 他给了我一个名字
I reached out to Bennie. He gave me a name.
也就是刚才那个人
That's who that guy was.
他本来应该比赛的 我买♥♥通了他 让他别去
He was supposed to fight. I paid him to walk away.
我替他去
I'm his replacement.
不行 不行
No. No, no, no, no, no, no.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
维拉 罗斯伍德最擅长的事
Villa, if the Rosewoods are good at anything,
就是腾挪躲闪
we're good at bobbing and weaving.
我们会左右躲闪 看 这就是左右躲闪
We're weavers, see? Let's weave.
这是上下腾挪
See, that's the bob.
等会儿 刚才那是上下腾挪
Okay, wait -- No, no, that's the bob.
-这才是左右躲闪 -什么 什么
- This is the weave. - What -- What --
你得这样晃肩膀 这才是左右躲闪
You got to do shoulder like that. That's the weave.
而且 我还能拖时间 直到你拿到需要的东西
Plus, I can stall until you get what you need.
那五万美元怎么办 我们怎么拿得出这么多钱
What about the 50k? Where are we gonna get that kind of cash?
已经交了
Paid that, too.
今天早上五点汇给杰考特的
Wired to Jacott this morning, 5:00 A.M.
他给了我大门的密♥码♥
Gave me the pass code to the entrance.
我们能进去了
We're in.
罗西 你
Rosie, you...
你五点就起床了
You were up since 5:00 a.M.?
我要健身
I was working out.
我马上要参加拳击赛
I got a fight coming up.
我在大门口输入密♥码♥
I'm gonna use my code word at the gate.
你就能作为宾客进入泳池派对
You're gonna gain entrance to the pool party here as a guest.
你确定你能进去吗
You sure you can get in?
别担心 姐的身材就是密♥码♥
Don't worry. You're looking at my code word.
好吧 那就开始吧
All right, here we go, then.
请进
Go on through.
我来报到参加拳击赛 我叫罗西
I'm check in for the fight. Rosie.
你就是那个替身吗
Oh. So you're the replacement.
而且是自告奋勇的
And you put up your own membership.
我只在自己身上下注
I only bet on myself.
请带拳手去更衣室
Please show our fighter to the changing rooms.
你和西姆柯罗维锡打
You're matched up with Hemoglovich.
西姆柯罗维锡是谁
Who's Hemoglovich?
我定下来以后 就去派对找你
Once I'm situated, I'll find you at the party.
来南侧草坪的便门见我
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表