剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
我在死者的尿液中
I found a an excessive amount
发现了过量的草酸晶体
of oxalic acid crystals in the victim's urine,
于是我们检查了呕吐物
prompting us then to check the vomit,
我们发现粉色喜马拉雅盐和绿色蔬菜残渣
were we discovered pink Himalayan salt and green veggie debris.
所以这位死者很可能被人下毒
So it is possible that our victim was dosed with something.
那应该是蔬菜残渣中有什么东西
So, something in the veggies?
这也算发现吗
Is that a reach, though?
他是遭到袭击死亡的
He was pummeled to death.
不 我们的死者死前出现反胃
No, our victim was nauseated before he died.
也许对他下毒只是一个预防手段
Maybe he was poisoned as a precursor.
利用核糖体RNA序列
Okay, use the ribosomal RNA sequencer
扩增RNA基因
to amplify the RNA gene.
也许能让我们查清绿色物质中有什么
Maybe that'll get us to the bottom of the green stuff.
维拉
Hey, Villa.
我们查到了瑞奇的车 正在行驶中
Hey, we just got a hit on Ricky's truck. It's on the move.
怎么可能
How is that possible?
少废话 追上去就知道了
The less we talk, the quicker we'll know.
那辆车正开往恩伍德
It was heading into the Wynwood area.
15分钟后见
See you in 15.
-蓝色霹雳 -你的口气里有浓浓的不屑
- Blue Thunder? - You say that with such disgust.
你来开开这辆宝贝
Try driving this baby.
开着它在迈阿密街头收获的尊重
The respect it commands on these neon Miami streets.
史诗级 史诗级
Epic. Epic.
有刀 东迈阿密警局 放下刀
Knife! E.M.P.D.! Drop the knife.
你杀了瑞奇
So, you kill Ricky
然后你等了12小时再想出界
and then you wait 12 hours to haul ass across the border?
感觉有点说不过去
Seems a little counter-productive.
你给我们的名字查不到
We couldn't find a match to the name you gave us.
莱迪卡·科尔特斯 你是非法移♥民♥吗
Leticia Cortez. You here illegally?
听着 我们的重点是要找到凶手
Look, our only focus is the killer.
你和瑞奇什么关系
What's your connection to Ricky?
他是我男朋友
He was my boyfriend.
斯皮吉奥找我了
So, Speezio hit me up.
看到你的网上相册了
Saw your gallery online,
对那幅教头麦肯的照片赞不绝口
couldn't stop raving about that Jack McKeon pic.
是啊 那张真的很走运
Yeah. Yeah, that one was total luck.
我看到他在板凳区抽雪茄
I caught him on the beach smoking a stogie
就偷♥拍♥了一张
and just snapped a pic.
他周一之前都会在这里
Well, look, he's here till Monday,
所以如果你想找他见面 谈点照片的事
so if you want to meet up, talk some photo shop.
那...真是太棒了
That's -- That's amazing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不 小意思
No, no. It's all good.
我...
Hey, I'm --
很抱歉当初让你们误以为是杜安
I'm sorry about that Duane guy.
我之前很确定
I mean, I was pretty certain.
不 他还是嫌犯之一
No, he's still a person of interest,
你也说你听到了很多人的声音
and you mentioned you heard multiple voices --
有男有女 这就是女性嫌犯
male, female -- and here we are with a female suspect.
所以没关系
So it's all good.
你没事吧
You good?
我不知道
Oh. I don't know.
压力 焦虑
Stress, anxiety?
也许是过敏之类的
Like, allergies, maybe?
我简直一团糟
I'm a freakin' mess.
不 你尽力了 我们很感激你
No, you did your best. We appreciate that.
所以如果她的声音听上去有点熟悉
So, if anything in her voice feels or sounds familiar,
你就打断他们
you just chime in.
你和瑞奇遭遇了一场车祸
You and Ricky were in an accident.
不 我没有 只有瑞奇 前天晚上
No, not me. Ricky. Night before last.
你这鼻青脸肿的样子可出♥卖♥♥♥了你
Your busted-up face tells a different story.
我们的想法
Our guess?
是你开的车
You were the one driving the car.
你没有驾照 对吗
You're undocumented, right?
你不仅会因为肇事逃逸被遣返
Not only would you be deported for hit-and-run,
瑞奇还会丢了饭碗 对吗
but Ricky would lose his business, right?
瑞奇对我们逃离现场感觉很难过
Ricky felt so bad about leaving the scene,
他记住了那个人的车牌号♥
he memorized the person's license plates,
一上午都在找他
spent the morning trying to find them.
为什么开车的是你而不是瑞奇
Why were you driving and not Ricky?
他太难受了 吃了什么东西 我...
He was too sick -- Something he ate. I...
昨晚 他去商店
Last night, he went to the store
想买♥♥点药缓解一下恶心
to get something to help with the nausea,
但他一直没回来
but he never returned.
我一整晚都在给他打电♥话♥ 但是一直转到语♥音♥信箱
I called his phone all night, but it kept going to voicemail.
有感觉吗
Anything?
没有
No.
不 她的一切都很陌生
No. Nothing about her reminds me of anything.
我想回家
I just want to go home.
休息一会 如果可以的话
Just for a little bit, if that's okay.
当然了 好好休息
Oh, yeah, of course. Get some rest.
谢了 伙计
Thanks, man.
什么事 提麦
What's up, TMI?
我们在瑞奇胃里发现大黄残留
Hey, we found rhubarb leaves in Ricky's stomach,
而且还浸满了草酸
which are loaded with oxalic acid.
他很有可能被下毒了
It's possible he was poisoned.
等等 瑞奇和我前上司西蒙·吉尔格一起吃饭的
Wait. Ricky had dinner with Simone Kilgore, my ex-boss.
西蒙·吉尔格主厨
Master chef Simone Kilgore?
主厨 贱♥人♥ 种族歧视者
Master chef, shady bitch, racist.
看起来女人之间的友谊真不错
Sounds like you ladies had quite the friendship.
她不是什么好人
She's not a good person, okay?
本来她和瑞奇是应该一起开店
Her and Ricky were supposed to go into business together,
但她整他
but she screwed him over.
她整所有人
She screws everyone over.
她的餐馆叫什么
What's the name of her restaurant?
没有名字 是即兴晚宴
There is no name. It's a pop-up.
每天都会变地址
Change locations daily.
-那我们怎么找 -社交网络
- And we find that how? - Social media.
太好了 又是我讨厌的东西
Great. Another thing I hate.
三局两胜
Best two out of three?
我们已经玩了两局 两局我都是最高分
We already played two, and I was the best in both.
那就五局三胜 七局四胜
Three out of five? Four out of seven?
我该找回场子了
Okay, it's time for me to get my crown back.
你可别丢了风度 小姑娘
All right? You had a decent run, little girl.
可以难过 别丢了风度
Brief, but decent.
那孩子还这里
That child is still here?
是的 我今天就是个全职阿姨
Yes. I am on full-time auntie duty.
她很聪明 反应快
She's smart, quick-witted,
也许都有点太出众了
maybe a little bit too much of both.
让你想起谁了吗
Remind you of anyone?
你弟弟这段感情宛如龙♥卷♥风♥
Been a whirlwind relationship for your brother,
他竟然还坚持下来了
but to my surprise, he is sticking to it.
你知道吗 当你接纳
You know what? It's amazing what happens
那些不可能之后 会发生很多不可思议的事
when you, uh, open yourself up to new possibilities.
只是这么一说
Just sayin'.
谢谢
Thank you.
妈妈 皮皮 这位是唐妮亚
Mom, Pipp, I want you to meet Tawnya.
很高兴见到你
What a pleasure to meet you,
亲爱的 我听说了你好多事
my dear. I've heard so much about you.
彼此彼此
Likewise.
我们该走了
Uh, we should probably get going.
凯拉 走吧
Uh, Kayla, come on.
妈妈 一定要走吗
Mom, do we have to?
凯拉 我们走
Kayla. Let's go.
没事吧
Hey, is everything okay?
没事
Yeah, yeah.
待会见
Um, I'll see you later.
我们坐公交走吧
And, um, we're just gonna take the bus.
再见 亲爱的
Bye, sweetheart.
-怎么了 -再见
- What? - Bye.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表