剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
我知道的奥森
Okay, well, the Orson I knew
从来不会做这种事的 所以
would never have done something like that, so...
提提 有的时候知人知面不知心
Tee, sometimes we don't know people as well as we think.
我们需要和格鲁夫斯先生聊聊
We need to talk to Mr. Groves.
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
除了我的初恋男友被谋杀
Besides my first boyfriend being murdered
又被指控盗窃
and accused of stealing and...
是啊 除了这些
Yeah, besides that.
当我和奥森吃午饭的时候
Okay, when I had lunch with Orson,
我也许给了他一些建议
I might have given him some advice.
因为皮皮我知道他 我知道他不是很开心
'Cause I knew him, Pipp, and I could tell that he was unhappy.
他承认他压力很大
And he admitted to being stressed
他需要摆脱这些生活中
and that he needed to get rid of stuff in his life
让他不开心的压力
that wasn't making him happy,
所以我说
and so I might've said...
"人生得意须尽欢"
"Do whatever it takes to make yourself happy."
我现在害怕压力来自于财政
And now I'm afraid that the stress was financial,
所以"人生得意须尽欢"
and that "Do whatever it takes to make you happy"
就是挪用财产
was embezzlement.
所以万一是我让他做的事情让他被杀的
So what if I caused him to do something that got him killed?
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
就算是你的建议让奥森回去
Say your advice caused Orson to come back here
偷了那里的钱
and to steal that money.
就算是他惹了什么人
Say he pissed someone off about it,
被他们杀了
and they killed him.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
深呼吸
Ohhhhh! Okay, breathe.
你不能因为别人的错误而自责
You can't be guilty of someone else's mistake.
所以
So...
我们走出去并且找到
let's get out there and find
杀害你朋友的真正凶手
who really killed your friend.
新榨柠檬水
Freshly squeezed lemonade.
你真的不想要点吗
Are you sure you don't want some?
我是镇上做的最好的
I make the finest in town.
实际上 我们想要一点
Actually, yes, we would really like some.
从来不要接受痰盂里的饮料
Never take a beverage from a man with a spittoon.
-首先 我有痰盂 -你没有
- First of all, I own a spittoon. - No, you don't.
你说得对 我没有 但是
You're right, I don't, but
你不能因为他有痰盂就歧视他
you're still judging him unfairly for a spittoon.
-别说痰盂了 -好的 痰盂
- Stop saying "Spittoon." - Okay. Spittoon.
那个痰盂
Uh, that spittoon
属于我的曾祖父
belonged to my great-grandfather --
一位南部同盟军的将军
a general in the Confederate Army.
好吧 不是那么不公平
Okay, not so unfairly.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我一直留着它是为了提醒我
I keep it around to remind myself
永远不要像他那样
never to turn out like him.
马什伍德可能以前遭遇了一些困境
Marshwood might appear to be stuck in the past,
但是我们欢迎现实带来的进步
but we welcome the progress the present brings.
说到马什伍德 我们发现了一些这个镇上的
Well, speaking of Marshwood, we actually uncovered some evidence
经济不是很理想的证据
that the town isn't doing that well financially.
可能离真♥相♥不远了
Couldn't be further from the truth.
有话直说吧
Oh, cut the BS.
我们的同事读了镇议会的摘要
Our associate read the Town Council meeting minutes.
你指控奥森从马什伍德的金库里
You accused Orson of embezzling money
挪用财产
from the Marshwood treasury.
我
I, uh...
不想这么公开控诉他
didn't mean to accuse Orson so publicly.
但是
But...
我们很绝望
we're desperate.
马什伍德不得不缩减学校的补贴
Marshwood's had to cut funding to schools,
裁掉警♥察♥
fire the police force.
如果我们不和邻镇合并
If we don't merge with the next town over,
就会有很多人
there's gonna be a lot of people here
没有办法养活自己的家庭
with no way to support their family.
这样就使很多人想杀死奥森
Which would give a lot of people here reason to want Orson dead.
所以他偷的钱去哪了
So, where was the money he stole going?
等等 你是镇上唯一的律师
Wait, you're the only lawyer in town.
你起草的奥森的起诉书吗
Did you draw up Orson's will?
-是的 -介意给我们看看吗
- I did. - You mind grabbing that for us?
当然不
Sure.
如果我的男朋友想追我
If my boyfriend wanted to impress me,
一对钻石耳环应该可以
one pair of diamond earrings would do.
你有五对了
You have five.
还有配套的服装
And, uh, the couture to match.
你知道 很有意思
You know, it's funny.
我今天基本想穿这件去工作
I almost wore this to work today.
真是巧合 我也想
What a coincidence. Me too.
奥森为你买♥♥的这些东西吗 桑迪
Did Orson buy you all this stuff, Sandy?
也许就用的他从镇上拿来的钱呢
Maybe with the money that he was stealing from the town?
不 奥森不是贼
No. Orson wasn't a thief.
我们有目击证人说法不一致
We have a witness who says otherwise.
谁 杰夫·格鲁夫斯吗
Who? Jeff Groves?
他是个贱♥人♥
Nasty...nitwit.
你可以解释你从哪里得到这些高端的商品的吗
So can you explain where you got all this high-end merchandise?
这是我的副业
Yeah, it's my side business.
我大量购买♥♥在ebay上卖♥♥
I buy in bulk and sell it all on eBay.
赚得不少
The margins are... pretty good,
但是实际上让我非常忙
but, honestly, it keeps me so busy,
就像是全职工作
it feels like having a full-time job.
桑迪 你从哪里得到的这个杯子
Sandy, where did you get this cup?
这是奥森最喜欢的杯子
That was Orson's flavor cup.
让一切尝起来像橘子
Made everything taste like oranges.
因为他不喜欢水的味道
Because he hated the taste of water.
他到处都带着这个杯子
He carried that cup with him everywhere.
他不可能忘了带它
He wouldn't just leave it behind.
也许他故意留下来给你
Maybe he left it to you in the will,
就像其他东西一样
like he did everything else.
你们什么意思
What are you talking about?
你是奥森房♥产的唯一继承人
You're the sole beneficiary for Orson's estate.
这给了你动机
Which gives you motive.
看到杯口的粉末残留了吗
See the powder residue around the rim?
我相信那是毛地黄
I believe it's digitalis.
这个杯子就是我们的凶器
This cup is our murder weapon,
它正在你的干燥器上
and it was on your drying rack.
你想把它擦干净
Which you tried to wipe clean.
我们知道你有动机想要奥森去死
We knew you had the motive to want Orson dead.
我们现在知道了你的作案手法
Now we know you had the means, too.
但是我和厄尔一直在一起 他会告诉你们的
But I was with Earl all day. He'll tell you.
我相信你欺骗了的丈夫
I'm sure the husband you cheated on
会竭尽全力支持你的
will do everything he can to back you up.
你的小镇你说的算
Your town, your collar.
桑迪·兰福德
Sandy Langford,
你因为谋杀奥森·德玛尔而被捕
you're under arrest for the murder of Orson Delmar.
桑迪被捕了
Well, Sandy's been booked.
回到斯莱德和马库斯
Back to Slade and Marcos --
人命关天
real-life stuff.
罗西 我们现在需要你
Rosie! We need you -- now!
什么
What?
快来
Come here. Come here.
她刚刚晕厥了
She just collapsed.
发生了什么
What happened?
罗西 怎么了
Rosie, what's going on?
她没有心跳了
Her heart just stopped.
我来帮你
Let me help you!
罗西 你不应该举超过45斤的东西
Rosie, you're not supposed to lift anything over 50 pounds.
如果我不 她就已经死了
If I hadn't, she'd be dead already.
-怎么了 -毛地黄毒素导致的心脏骤停
- What is it? - Cardiac arrest from the digitalis poisoning.
-维拉 拉那个台子来 -我要叫救护车吗
- Villa, grab that stand. - Should I call an ambulance?
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表