剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
Hopefully Gerald will.
哈利 你为什么要杀害那两个女孩
Harley, why did you murder those two girls?
你觉得你真的能逍遥法外吗
Did you really think you could get away with it?
-你杀了 -有枪
- You killed -- - Gun!
趴下 快点
Get down! Right now!
枪放地上
Place the gun on the floor!
维拉 把枪弄走
Villa, get that gun.
起来
Get up!
你终于能睡好觉了吗
You finally get some sleep?
是的 再也不做噩梦了
I did. No more nightmares.
我希望能因为凶手死了
I want to be happier that a murderer is dead
而感到开心 可是并没有
and off the streets, but I'm not.
也许是因为杀了凶手的人
Maybe it's 'cause the guy who killed him
搭乘免费飞机回了家
gets a free plane ride home.
外交豁免 他会在巴拿马受到审讯的
Diplomatic immunity. He'll be tried in Panama.
现在那是他们的问题了
He's their problem now.
好的一方面是
The good thing is,
清白的人得以重获自♥由♥
an innocent man gets to go free.
《双城记》
你救了我
You saved my life.
我们救了彼此
We saved each other.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我 我出来了
I'm -- I'm out.
我不知道该说什么
I-I don't know what say.
现在要干什么呢
Wh-What now?
爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表