剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
I mean, I'm sure he already found something on the body.
一如既往
Always does.
现在去抓你的凶手吧 警探
Now go catch your killer, Detective.
一如既往
Always do.
等一下
Wait.
斯莱德也和这女人的死有关吗
Slade is somehow involved with this woman's death?
我们在得出结论之前不要瞎猜
We never draw conclusions until we come to one.
这个案子和往常一样 明白了吗
This case is no different. Understood?
现在我们知道的是她心脏停跳了
Mm, right now, all we know is that her heart stopped,
心脏很健康
and it was healthy,
-即使考虑到她的吸毒史 -你把它叫历史
- even considering her drug history. - You call it history,
但毒理检测显示她的身体系统里有奥施康定
but tox shows OxyContin in her system.
但没有注射痕迹
But there was no sign of injection
也没有胃肠道的消化痕迹
or ingestion in her G.I. Tract.
-米奇 重新查X光片 -好的
- Mitchie, re-check the X-rays. - Yeah.
对了 你们看了马里布
Hey, by the way, did you guys check out the surf report
发的冲浪报告了吗
coming in from Malibu today?
西海岸 最好的海岸 有意见吗
West Coast... best coast. What up?!
手指怎么了 那是什么
What's going on with the fingers? What is that?
他一早上都在做那个手势
Oh, he's been doing that all morning.
我虽然对于梦想没什么兴趣
Look, I'm always down to support the dream.
但我还是要问 我是被应征入伍了吗
But I got to ask... Am I being drafted?
因为如果是的 我得有很多事情要做
Because if so, I got a lot of things going on.
皮皮 皮皮 我还没想到
Pip, Pip, Pip, I have not even come close
天使之城团队的事情呢
to figuring out my Angel City team yet.
看看
Check it out.
看到X光片上的这些白色亮斑了吗
See these bright spots in the X-ray here?
-那是金属 -奇怪
- That's metal. - Weird.
-对 -在她肺里
- Yeah. - In her lungs?
致命计量的鸦♥片♥类东西 那是她的死因
Lethal doses of an opioid... That's how she died.
但你知道什么东西里会有金属成分吗
And do you know what has metal particles in it?
-奥施康定 -但一个问题是...
- OxyContin. - But one problem with that...
-使用者不会吸食 -对
- Users don't smoke it. - Right.
看起来她也不像旧瘾复发
Unlikely she was relapsing.
更像是有人强迫让它进入她的身体系统
More likely, someone forced it into her system.
问题是... 怎么进去的
Question is... how?
斯莱德不是那么容易被了解
Slade wasn't the easiest guy to get to know.
他童年凄苦
I mean, he had a tough upbringing,
不怎么和人亲近
didn't really get close to people.
那就是我们同你谈的原因 马里诺队长
That's why we're here talking to you, Captain Marino.
当他在你手下做事的时候
When he was under your command, did Slade ever brush up
斯莱德有没有违纪过
against any disciplinary action?
没有 他的记录绝对干净
Never. His record was crystal clean.
那他工作之余呢
And what about off the clock?
他会去找站街女吗
He have a thing for streetwalkers?
像那样的傻瓜 我不觉得他会弄性♥交♥易
A mug like that, I don't think he was really paying for sex.
听着 我能给你们最有用的信息就是...
Look, the best I can give you is this...
斯莱德深刻的道德觉悟总会
Slade had deep morals that always lost the battle
被他更深刻的理想抱负打败
to his deeper ambitions.
此话怎讲
How so?
你们做个计算题
Well, you do the math.
我坐上队长的位子花了二十二年
Took me 22 years to get the captain's chair.
他花了七年 那种晋升速度...
He did it in seven. Rise like that...
你要么是世上最好的警♥察♥ 要么就是最差的
you're either the best cop in the world or the worst.
恕我直言 我们讨论的是斯莱德的过去
Due respect, we're talking about Slade from the past.
你最后一次见他是什么时候
When was the last time you even saw him?
我没怎么见到他了
Well, I didn't actually see him,
但他两天前来过这里...
but he was in this building two days ago...
见了法医
paid a visit to the M.E.,
想看一眼那具无名女尸
wanted to get eyes on a Jane Doe.
他为什么会对你警区的无名女尸那么感兴趣
Why would he have interest in a Jane Doe in your district?
我也不知道 只是个流浪♥女♥孩
I have no idea. It was just a homeless girl,
注射过量... 一直都有发生的事情
overdose... happens all the time.
但斯莱德是那种凡事都想经手的人
But Slade's the kind of guy that needed his nose in everything.
十九岁 海♥洛♥因♥过量 不是谋杀
19. Heroin. No foul play.
胸部X光有显示金属物质吗
Did the chest X-ray reveal any metal particles?
没有
No, it was clear.
-赖安·斯莱德来见了她 -对
- And Ryan Slade came to see her? - Yep.
他想知道死因
He just wanted cause of death.
但他是第二个来看她的
But he was her second visit,
算是打破无名女尸的记录了
which is a new record for a Jane Doe.
另一个是名高个古巴女孩
Yeah, the other was a tall Cuban girl.
用基蒂留的名 我觉得她是打工妹
Signed in as Kitty. I think she was a working girl.
-基蒂想知道什么 -不知道
- What did Kitty want? - No idea.
甚至不知道女尸的名字 她没有登记
Didn't even know Doe's name. She's undocumented.
所以第二天 她就去镇上了
So tomorrow, she's going to the town.
其实我想让你暂时不要动这具尸体
Actually, I'm going to need you to hold off on that.
我要把她运到我的实验室
I need her body sent to my lab
作为我们谋杀调查的一部分
as part of our murder investigation.
-什么 -因为我看到一个"A"
- What? - Because I'm looking at an "A."
准备好开心一下了吗 罗西
You ready for a good time, Rosie?
看我一脸开心的表情
Well, I got my good-time game face on,
这副墨镜会让我更抢手
and these shades will help sell it.
我不知道你想被谁抢手 但我觉得那是她
I'm not sure what you're selling, but I think that's her.
一对情侣
A couple.
有意思
Fun.
其实我们不是情侣
We're actually not a couple,
我们来这也不是你想的那样
and we're not here for what you think.
你是《阳关快车》封底的那个基蒂 对吗
You're Kitty from the back page of the Sun Express, right?
我只是拍了那些照片
Girl, I just took those pics.
甚至都没怎么修过
Don't even play like I look different in person.
此外 我也不怎么说话
Besides, I don't do much talking.
也包括告诉任何人你和这个
And that includes telling anyone about this secret little thing
软萌妹子的秘密情史
you have with this fine piece of fudge.
再次申明 我们不是情侣
Again, we're not a couple.
我们来这是为了谋杀调查
We're here about a murder investigation.
听着 我们都有自己的偶像
Look, we all have our fetishes,
但角色扮演之类确实不是我的强项
but role-playing isn't exactly my strong suit.
当然 手铐也不是为了表演用的
Yeah, and the cuffs aren't just for show.
所以你有话要说吗
So, you gonna spill?
你见过这个人吗
Have you ever seen this man?
我还以为会是什么很难的问题
I thought these were gonna be hard questions.
见过许多次
Yeah, many times.
但那是十年前了
But, like, 10 years ago.
他基本还清了我的贷款
He basically paid off my mortgage.
什么 像个放高♥利♥贷♥的人
What, like a loan shark?
像是我最长久 给钱最丰厚的顾客
Like my longest and best-paying customer.
他比放高♥利♥贷♥的人强硬得多
He was a lot rougher than a shark.
他是个很危险的男人
He was a very dangerous man.
你很确定照片里的这个男人
Are you absolutely certain
是你的顾客吗
the man in this photo was your customer?
我可能会忘了长相和名字
I may forget faces and names
和我问过的婚姻状况
and marriages when I'm asked to.
但我绝不会忘了那双眼
I'd never forget those eyes.
背后的东西让我心惊胆战
What was behind them terrified me.
-他恐吓你了 -我们所有人
- He terrified you? - All of us.
他喜怒无常 破坏欲强
He was erratic, damaged,
尤其是对丹尼
especially to Thanny.
上车
Get in.
-我已经有约了 -我说你有约的时候
- I'm booked. - I say when you're booked.
不许走
Hey. Don't walk away from me.
伙计 走开
Hey, chief, move away.
我说"走开" 不然我把你按在地上打
I said "Move," or I'll crack your skull on this pavement.
走开
Move.
-你要去哪 -安帕罗在看着呢
- Hey, where are you going? - Amparo is watching.
我不在乎谁在看
I don't care who's watching!
我想让每个人看着
I want everyone to watch
好让他们知道我需要你的时候 你就得过来
so they know when I need you, I need you!
明白了吗
You understand that?
自那之后我们都按他说的做
And we all did as he said after that day.
男人不会为残缺的商品付钱
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表