剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
for suspected bomb threats.
来自迈阿密东部警局的现场报道
Reporting live from the East Miami P.D.,
我是新闻五频道的记者芭芭拉·低卡索里
I'm Barbara DiCasoli for News 5.
集中注意 如今在里面的人
Focus. We have people on the inside right now
都指望着我们救他们出来
counting on us to get them out.
如果你不想参加这次任务 你可以回家
If you are not up for this task, you can go home
自娱自乐 你们听懂了吗
and play with yourselves, you hear me?
-这里发生了什么 -后退 先生
- What's going on in there?! - Stay back, sir!
女士 我在问你问题
Hey, lady, I asked you a question!
我听到了你的问题
Yeah, I heard the question.
问题是我从来都不回答那些
The thing is, I don't ever, ever respond
称呼我为女士的人提的问题
to anybody that calls me lady.
我是联邦调查局特工哈罗丝 如果你不介意
I'm FBI Special Agent Harrows, and if you don't mind --
你就是谈判代表 我不会离开的
You're the negotiator. Well, I'm not leaving.
哈罗丝特工 搜捕名单上有一个身份相符的
Agent Harrows, we have an I.D. on our captor.
-很好 -欧文·潘尼奇 38岁
- Great. - Owen Panitch, age 38.
38岁 离婚
Okay. 38, divorced,
麻省毕业的计算机分♥析♥员 在奥拉科技工作
computer analyst out of M.I.T., works at AuraTech.
我们只有这点信息吗
This is all we have?
我们的电脑里根本没有他的相关记录
He's not in our computer at all,
连一张违章停车罚单都没
not even a parking ticket.
谁没有违章停车罚单
Who doesn't have a parking ticket?
我只是不相信一个好人一天早上醒过来
I just don't believe some nice guy wakes up one day
决定当一回邦德系列里的恶棍
and decides to play a Bond villain.
这个人给我们的时间有限
This guy's gonna put us on a clock.
我自己的时间也很紧 所以你不介意的话
I've got my own clock ticking, so if you don't mind,
艾拉·霍恩斯托克
Ira Hornstock --
这名字有点难脱口而出 你不觉得吗
doesn't quite roll off the tongue, does it?
有多少时候上班还能有机会把鞋子脱掉
How many days you get to come to work and take your shoes off?
你现在该不会戴着
You can't possibly be wearing
罗西特定的眼镜吧
your Rosie-colored glasses right now?
维拉 不要怀疑我的眼镜好吗
Hey, Villa, don't doubt the glasses, okay?
我什么款式都有
I got all types.
我知道你喜欢怎样观察世界
Yes, I know how you like to look at the world.
但现在
But right now --
你能看到这个吗
Yeah, can you see this?
你看到这个了吗
Hmm, you see this?
和眼镜无关
It's not about the glasses.
我想说我会保持注意力集中
It's about me staying focused
所以只要你准备好做那件事
so whenever you're ready to do our thing,
我会陪你一起
I am right there with you.
小家伙们的 听好了
All right, campers, listen up.
你们知道我的同伙 但你们还没正式见过他
You know my associate, but you haven't met him formally.
杜克
Duke.
你们每个人戴一张
You're all gonna wear one of these.
你们现在都是数字了
You're all numbers now.
拿好 拿一张 传下去
Here, take one, pass it down.
拿一张 传下去
Take one, pass it down.
但是你不用
But not you, no.
你是特别的
No, you're special.
我要给你我最喜欢的数字
And you get my favorite number.
你不需要把鞋子脱了
You don't have to take off your shoes.
你就像我的明星人♥质♥
You're kind of my star hostage.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
什么 你不记得我了吗
Oh, what, you don't remember me?
拜托
Come on.
第十二警局 你的老家
The 12th Precinct, your old home.
只呆了两个月
Only been two months.
你也变了不少
Yeah. Well, you've changed, too.
下巴有了点爵士的感觉
Got a little extra jazz on the jawline.
对不起先生能给我点零食吗 一点吃的
Excuse me, sir, may I have a snack, something to eat.
你想要零食
Oh, you want a snack?
让我想想 不行
Let me think -- no.
你为何不看看地板上
Why don't you check the floor,
也许你能在废墟里找到点糖果
and maybe you can find some candy in the debris?
你也不许那么做
Don't do that, either.
他正在剥夺我们的人性
He's dehumanizing us.
他如果要杀我们的话这样更方便
Yeah, it's easier for him to kill us if he has to.
潘尼奇的女朋友
Panitch's girlfriend.
派了一个调查员去她家但还没有消息
Dispatched a black and white to her residence, but no answer.
赶紧处理
Get on it. I might need
我可能需要她过来动摇他内心
her down here to pull on his heartstrings.
哈罗丝特工 战术人员刚刚
Agent Harrows, tactical just found this
在码头的东南入口发现了这个
at the southeast entrance to the loading dock.
你需要我来问你这是什么吗
Do you want me to ask you what it is?
我们找到一条可用联线
We have a line!
那是油灰 爆♥炸♥物中当粘合剂用的
That's a putty. It's used as an adhesive agent in explosives.
那家伙是玩真的
That guy's for real.
拜托了 谢谢
Please, thank you.
表演时间到了
Showtime.
你好欧文 我是联邦调查局特工哈罗丝
Hello, Owen. This is FBI Agent Harrows.
首先你还好吗 所有人在里面都还好吗
First of all, are you okay? Is everybody okay in there?
-现在还好 -这是个好事情
- Right now they are. - All right, that's a good thing.
这是我们想听到的
That's what we want to hear.
我在想我们是不是可以
I was hoping that we could maybe --
聊一会儿
Talk for a minute?
也许能找到一些共同立足点
Maybe find some common ground?
等等 让我猜一下 你是想做我的朋友吗
Wait, let me guess, you want to be my friend?
你以为我不知道这个套路吗
You think I don't know the steps to this dance?
别急 就听我把话说完
Hey, hey, just hear me out.
我只是想知道你想要的是什么
I just want to know what it is you want.
这是我的工作 我是个能干的人
That's my job. I'm a go-getter.
你问我要什么 然后
You ask me for something, and then --
把沃尔特·潘尼奇带到你现在站着的地方
Deliver Walter Panitch to where you're standing.
这是第一步
That's step one.
从现在算起你有一小时的时间
You have exactly 60 minutes from right now.
坐下 给我坐下
Down! Down!
除非你觉得我的威胁只是虚张声势
Unless you think this is an idle threat,
我只要按下按钮 这里每一寸都会炸成废墟
I have every inch of this place rigged to blow!
所以别测试我的决心
So do not test me!
好了 先生们 你听到他刚才说的话了
Okay, gentlemen, you heard him.
让我们先来弄清楚谁是沃尔特·潘尼奇
Let's find out who Walter Panitch is --
是父亲 死去的亲人 还是假象的童年玩伴
a father, dead relative, imaginary childhood friend.
看看他和这些炸♥药♥有什么关系
And see what his relationship is with explosives.
是因爱而起还是他单相思
Is this a love affair or just him pining?
你有遗愿吗 小子
You got a death wish, kid?
这些炸♥药♥被设置成每12分钟爆♥炸♥一次
These bombs are set to go off every 12 minutes
除非我输入解除密♥码♥
unless I input the code.
而这密♥码♥只有我一个人知道
And only I know what that is --
是我高中时储物柜的编号♥加上我的生日
my high school locker number plus my birthday.
开个玩笑
Just kidding.
别这么紧张 放轻松
Whoo, whoo. Loosen up. Relax.
今天还长着呢
It's gonna be a long day.
我觉得是时候打散这些快速形成的小团体了
I think it's time to break up these fast-forming cliques.
对 你们两个 我看到你们俩窃窃私语了
Yeah, you two. I see you.
好了 动起来 像中学舞会那样
All right, time to go. Middle school dance styles.
女生站一边 男生站另一边
Girls on one side, sad boys on the other.
这些家伙知道我在说什么
These guys know what I'm talking about.
不要交头接耳 不要轻举妄动 都听话点
No one talks, and no one moves. Dude, make it happen.
你们要是想上厕所 给我憋着
You got to go to the bathroom, hold it.
我到楼下去找找看有没有漏网之鱼
I'm gonna go down and search for stragglers.
谁要是不老实 直接毙了他
Anyone gets cute, shoot 'em.
好了 女士优先 开始吧
All right, ladies first. Let's go.
这是那栋楼里我认识的所有人的列表
This is a list of everyone who I know is in that building.
我知道这事是在你的职权范围内
I know this is your purview and whatnot,
但据我所知 百分之六十五的劫持人♥质♥事件
but from what I know, 65% of hostage situations occur
得以发生是因为劫匪有内应
because they know someone who's inside.
所以我想这家伙要么和某人有什么过节
So I'm thinking our guy either has a beef
要么就是心怀怨念
or he's holding a grudge of some sort.
百分之六十五 是吗
65%, huh?
看来你肯定是负责过
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表