剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
And what do you want me to tell them?!
-死者仍然活着 -什么
- That our victim is still alive. - What?
娜奥米的脉搏在一进一出
Naomi's pulse is going in and out.
米其 去拿除颤器
Mitchie, get the defib.
皮皮 你来按压胸部
Pippy, you start the compressions.
我来口对口人工呼吸
I'll start mouth to mouth.
一 二 三 呼气
One, two, three. Go.
二 三 呼气
Two, three. Go.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
不错 不错 挺好
This is good. This is good. This is good.
拜托 加油 加油
Come on, come on, come on.
作为死人也太多血了
That is a lot of blood for a dead person.
-一 二 -离手
- One, two. - Clear.
作为死人也太多血了
That is a lot of blood for a dead person.
离手
Clear.
加油 加油 醒来吧
Come on, come on, come on.
天啊
Oh, my god!
呼吸 呼吸 快呼吸
Oh, breathe, breathe, breathe.
盖住她 给点东西盖住她
Cover her. Cover her. Give her -- give her something.
没事的
It's okay.
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
欢迎回来 娜奥米
Welcome back, Naomi.
私家法医第二季十三集
罗西
Rosie?
罗西
Rosie?
罗西
Rosie?!
你还好吗
You okay?
还好 我没事
Yeah. Yeah, no, I'm, uh -- I'm good.
只是药让我头脑不清
The meds are just playing with my head.
怎么回事
I mean, h-how did this happen?
她的临床表现符合弥漫性瘫痪
Her clinical picture fits with diffuse paralysis.
她一定是感到了
She must have felt it coming
于是去医院
and decided to go to the hospital.
她出现了严重的过呼吸
She developed severe hyperventilation.
导致在现场难以测到她的脉搏
It made it difficult to detect her pulse at the scene.
知道是什么引起吗
Do we know what caused this?
可能是尚未确诊的疾病
Could have been a disease that we haven't diagnosed yet
或是蓄意下毒
or a deliberate poisoning.
那就是不知道 好极
That's a no. Great.
她没法跟我们说话
And she's not in any condition to talk to us.
所以我们不会坐以待答 对吧
So we're not just gonna sit here and wait for answers, are we?
还是不知道
Also a no.
斯莱德认为
As far as Slade is concerned,
这是企图谋杀案
this is an attempted murder case
除非证据说明另有其事
until evidence says otherwise.
长官
Ma'am.
我们去她家看看吧
Let's go check out her place.
看看吧
Let's check it out.
我在医院看到你的时候
When I saw you at the hospital,
你看起来心不在焉
you looked like you were somewhere else.
只是在习惯新药的副作用
Just getting used to my new meds and the side effects.
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
一切尚好
Yeah, everything's fine.
就是这里 门打开了
That's it. It's open.
有其它需要通知我
Let me know if you need anything else.
谢谢
Thanks.
所以我猜她是个编辑
So, I'm guessing she's an editor.
她不是编辑 是纪录片制♥作♥人
She's not an editor. She's a documentary filmmaker.
有人吗 娜奥米
Hello? Naomi!
姑娘 你在吗
Girl, you here?
东迈阿密警局 安娜丽斯·维拉警探
Detective Annalise Villa, EMPD.
小波蒙特·罗斯伍德 法医病理学家
Dr. Beaumont Rosewood JR., forensic pathologist.
等等 警♥察♥和病理学家
Wait, so a cop and a pathologist?
正是 你们是谁
That's us. Who are you?
我是克雷格
I'm Craig.
他们是格里塔和德米特里
That's Greta and Dmitry.
我们是娜奥米电影团队中的几个人
We're a part of Naomi's film crew.
怎么回事 娜奥米在哪里
What's going on? Where's Naomi?
她在医院 从弥漫性瘫痪中恢复
She's in a hospital, recovering from diffuse paralysis.
什么意思 出什么事了
What do you mean? What happened?
我们还没确定
We're not sure yet.
有人跟娜奥米敌对吗
Did Naomi have any enemies?
也许她其中一个拍摄对象
Maybe one of her subjects?
你们得细想
Need you guys to dig deep
因为娜奥米出事可能
because it's possible that what happened to Naomi
不是意外
was not an accident.
我知道谁最有可能
I know who's at the top of my list.
这时候你该说出他的名字
This is when you actually say the person's name.
埃米特 埃米特·汤森
Emmitt. Emmitt Townsend.
他是另一名导演
He's this other director.
娜奥米和他的故事相撞了
He and Naomi were chasing the same story,
娜奥米打败了他
and Naomi beat him out.
所以他不高兴
And he wasn't happy.
知道是什么故事吗
Any idea what that story was about?
不 她准备今天告诉我们
No. She was gonna tell us today.
你们最后一次见到娜奥米是什么时候
When was the last time you guys saw Naomi?
七点左右 今天早上
It was around 7:00 a.m. This morning.
为什么
Why?
因为她在九点撞进了农贸市场
Because she crashed into the farmer's market 9 a.m.
瘫痪是急性的 说明不是
The paralysis was acute, which confirms that it wasn't caused
体内疾病造成 也就是说
by an internal disease, which means...
我们调查的是企图谋杀
We're looking at an attempted murder.
天啊
Oh, god.
该跟娜奥米谈一谈了
It's time to talk to Naomi.
霍恩斯托正在找埃米特·汤森
Hornstock is looking for Emmitt Townsend.
你真觉得他们的竞争升级成谋杀
Do you really think their rivalry escalated to murder?
一切皆有可能
Well, anything's possible.
对于大多数人 竞争不是因为
For most people, the rivalry is not about the thing
他们要争夺的东西
that they're fighting over,
破碎的关系
it's about the broken relationship
才是一切的核心
at the center of it all.
对于我 就是康妮·阿米康吉洛
For me, it was Connie Amicangelo.
每年到我们的敌对高中
Went to our rival high school,
加入他们的篮球队比赛
played her in basketball every year,
而每一年 她总是耍阴的
and every year, that bitch played dirty.
维拉 你得放下这件事
Villa, I need you to let that go.
说你有死敌
Tell me you have a rival,
他借打败你 来摧毁你
someone who was consumed with taking you down.
我不知道原因 但那会让我开心
I don't know why, but that would make me happy.
我不想让你失望
Well, I hate to disappoint you,
但我小时候也没有敌人啊
But I didn't have any rivals growing up.
所以不管是什么时候 人人都爱罗西
So then and now, everyone loves Rosie.
有时候在你身边感觉真艰难呢
You know, sometimes it's hard being around you.
不好意思
Excuse me.
那间房♥里的病人怎么了
What -- what happened to the patient that was in that room?
她出院了
She checked out.
出院了
She checked out?
她去哪了
Where did she go?
你来了
Oh. There you are.
我猜你丢了什么东西
I think you lost something.
维拉警长
Detective Villa?
我们调查到哪儿了 告诉我
Where are we with the investigation? Talk to me.
我们在回医院的路上会全告诉你的
We'll talk all about it on the way back to the hospital.
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you, too.
第一 我的医生告诉我我是被下毒的
For one, my doctor told me I was poisoned,
我才不会在我火烧眉毛的时候
So I'm not gonna lie in bed eating jell-o
只是躺在床上吃果冻
with my ass hanging out of a gown.
第二 我才刚到这儿
And, two, I just got here.
安保人员把她带过来的
Freaking security detail drove her to the station.
让我来一口
Let me get one.
我总是让人很难拒绝我
People have a hard time saying no to me.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表