剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
那么艾希莉有可能是在喷某个人的时候
then Ashley probably got it on her hands
-沾到手上的 -紫外染料是肉眼不可见的
- when she sprayed someone. - U.V. Dye is invisible.
攻击者可能不知道他们身上有
The attacker probably has no idea they're covered in it.
而且也不容易去掉
And it doesn't come off easily.
我得和罗西说
I got to tell Rosie.
这真是令人激动
Well, this is exciting.
过来
Come.
我妈知道了一些消息
My mom knows something's up.
她不停地给我打电♥话♥
She won't stop calling.
你就不能告诉她马科斯在避着她吗
Shouldn't you just tell her that Marcos is avoiding her?
你就不能告诉你妈
Shouldn't you tell your mother
你不打算要斯莱德的肾吗
that you're not taking Slade's kidney?
我先问你的
I asked you first.
我不想伤害她
Well, I don't want to hurt her.
听着 你从搬回迈阿密之后
Look, you avoided Daisie for months
避着黛西几个月
when you first moved back to Miami.
-你们都不计前嫌了 -那不一样
- You guys moved past that. - This is different.
你知道 在成长过程中
You know, growing up,
马科斯和我妈亲密无间
Marcos and Ma were thick as thieves.
她就像一个主角公主一样
She was always one of those diva princesses,
依靠一个男人为她做事
relying on a man to do things for her.
父亲死后 马科斯成了她靠山
And after Dad left, Marcos let her rely on him.
那就是他不想见她的原因吗
Then why won't he see her?
我不知道 罗西
I don't know, Rosie.
让我们说点其他的吧
Let's just, uh, talk about something else.
好吧 好吧 说点其他的
All right, all right, let's do that.
聊点公主的话题
Like, princesses.
我说得了吧 你从没喜欢过公主
I mean, come on now. You never liked any of them?
一个都不喜欢
Not one of them?
我喜欢齐娜
Ooh, I liked Xena.
好吧 好吧 战斗公主
Ah, okay, okay. The Warrior Princess.
对
Yeah.
我的一生
Look, I've been surrounded by strong women
总是被女强人围绕
my entire life,
但我还是相信骑士精神的
but I still believe in chivalry.
我还相信
I still believe that
你总能像深陷麻烦的
you can always lend a helping hand
纯情少女伸出援手
to a damsel in distress.
那就是问题所在
See, that's the thing.
童话里总把女人刻画得很失败
Fairy tales set women up for failure.
我是说 白马王子并不存在
I mean, Prince Charming doesn't exist.
并不是每个女人都能找到她们的罗西
It's not like every woman can have their own Rosie.
什么 她们的什么
What? Their own what?
无所谓了 你知道我什么意思
Whatever. You know what I mean.
不 你什么意思
No, what'd you mean?
我想听你说出来
I want to hear you say it.
就是这了
This is it.
那是干什么的
What's that for?
我们法医的秘密武器
Our forensic smoking gun.
我是维拉警探
Hi. I'm Detective Villa.
这是我的搭档罗斯伍德先生
This is my associate Dr. Rosewood.
我想关于艾希莉·莫里森
We'd like to ask you a few questions
问你几个问题
about Ashley Morrison.
我不觉得我认识那个人
I don't think I know anybody by that name.
介意我们进去吗
You mind if we come inside?
谢谢
Thank you.
这个女人你看着眼熟吗
Does, uh, this woman look familiar to you?
戴尔
Dale?
你们在干什么
What did you do now?
我们有几个关于这个女人的问题
We have a few questions about this woman.
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
她在我们女儿参加的一些派对上工作
Yes, she worked a few parties our daughter attended.
但我们私下不认识
But we don't know her personally.
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你介意把灯关了吗
Do you mind turning off all of your lights, please?
什么 为什么
What? Why?
罗西 最好能看到
Rosie, this better be good.
你知道紫外染料会
Did you know that ultraviolet dye
加到防狼喷雾里
is added to pepper spray
好协助警♥察♥指认罪犯吗
to aid police in identifying criminals.
它只能在...
It can only be seen...
黑光灯下看到
with a blacklight.
所以
So...
看起来你私下...
looks like you did know Ashley...
认识艾希莉
personally.
你伤害了你女儿 戴尔
You hurt your daughter, Dale
你威胁她让她保持安静
You threatened her so she'll keep quiet.
艾希莉发现了 她正面碰到你
Ashley found out. She confronted you.
当你袭击她的时候
And when you attacked her,
她用防狼喷雾自卫
she defended herself with pepper spray.
接着 你尾随她然后杀了她
Later, you tracked her down and killed her.
不 这是天大的误会
No, this is all a big misunderstanding.
我绝不会伤害我女儿
I would never hurt my daughter.
我只是对艾希莉的事情撒了谎
I only lied about Ashley
因为我不想让我老婆知道真♥相♥
because I didn't want my wife to know the truth.
知道什么 你是个混♥蛋♥吗
What? That you're a lowlife schmuck?
我觉得她已经知道了
I think she already knows that.
-艾希莉为什么去你家 -我女儿蒂凡尼
- Why did Ashley come to your house? - Tiffany, my daughter,
给她打了电♥话♥说我在打保姆
called her and told her that I was hurting the nanny.
这对你的案子没什么帮助
You're not helping your case.
我没有打任何人
I wasn't hurting anyone.
蒂凡尼不懂事
Tiffany was confused.
我觉得她看到我
I think she saw me
拍了几下保姆的屁♥股♥
smack the nanny on the ass a few times,
她误解了那个动作
and she misunderstood the gesture.
你和保姆睡了吗
You're -- you're sleeping with the nanny?
艾希莉来敲我的门
Ashley knocked on my door
要见蒂凡尼和我们的保姆 贝斯
and demanded to see Tiffany and our nanny, Beth.
我没认出她 所以我让她赶紧走
I-I didn't recognize her, so I told her to get lost.
她用防狼喷雾喷了我 然后闯了进来
And she pepper sprayed me and pushed her way inside.
贝斯向她解释了发生的事情 然后
Beth explained to her what happened, then...
艾希莉就尴尬地离开了
Ashley got really embarrassed and left.
我就没再见过她
And I never saw her again.
我们需要一份不在场证明 戴尔
We need an alibi, Dale.
好吧...
Yep. Well...
我当时和保姆在一起
I was with the nanny.
戴尔的不在场证明是成立的
Yeah, Dale's alibi checked out,
所以排除了他的嫌疑
so we cut him loose.
听着 案情并没有回到起点 队长
And look, it's not exactly square one, Cap.
我们很快就会有另一个嫌疑人的
We'll have another suspect soon.
好
Okay.
好吧 晚安
All right, goodnight.
认真的吗
Seriously?
你打算就这样带着东西溜走吗
You're just gonna sneak out with all your things?
不 我只是
Nah, I just --
我觉得和我妈一起住在这里
I figured it'd be kinda cramped
会比较挤
with me and Ma staying here,
-所以我只是... -听着 停下
- so I'm just... - Look. Stop.
停下
Just stop it.
-你在避着母亲 -我没有
- You're avoiding Mom. - I'm not.
你就是在避着她
Yes, you are.
你知道 我也知道
You know it and I know it.
你要告诉我为什么
And you're gonna tell me why.
你回家了
You're home!
我现在不想这样 妈
I can't do this right now, Ma.
唐娜说他会过来
Donna said he's gonna come around.
唐娜...
Donna...
-唐娜·罗斯伍德吗 -对
- Donna Rosewood? - Yeah.
-你们什么时候... -我们喝了几杯
- When -- when did you two... - We had drinks.
她说罗西也在疏远她
And she told me that Rosie pushes her away too,
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表