剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
停
Cut!
谁喊了停
Who the hell yelled "cut"?!
我喊的 作为赛琳娜的制片人
I did, and as Selena's producer,
我想喊停就能喊停
I can yell "cut" whenever I please.
我是导演 这是我的片子
Well, I'm the director. This is my video.
我不在乎
I don't care.
-这太荒唐了 -赛琳娜 听我说
- This is ridiculous! - Selena, my love, listen,
这还不够
I need more, okay?
再多秀点翘臀 性感的地方 多些这样的
I need more hips, more sex, more everything.
这身乳胶衣弄得我浑身难受
This latex is riding up my ass,
烟雾机快要把我呛死
the smoke machine's killing my lungs,
这首歌♥也很烂
and the song sucks.
-我不演了 -不是你说了算了
- No. I'm out. - Like hell you are.
不要碰我
Don't touch me.
你现在给我回到布景把这个录像拍完
Get your ass back on that set and finish the video.
这一次给我表现出你很投入的样子
And this time, act like you actually wanna be here.
对不起 我不是那种演技这么好的女演员
I'm sorry, I'm not that good of an actress.
你给我听着 你个小婊♥子♥
Listen to me, you little bitch --
-不要碰我 -这谈话真和气
- Don't touch me. - Okay, that's a nice talk.
你们就不能去别的地方吵吗
Can you take this conversation elsewhere, please?
不要多管闲事 贾米尔
Stay out of this, Jamil!
我不会多管 但这儿有一堆人看着你们
I would, except you've got an audience.
你最好在我旅行回来之前
You better get yourself together
给我振作起来
by the time I get back from my trip,
不然我发誓 我会让你付出代价的
or I swear, I'll make you pay.
你们看看我要忍♥受的都是些什么
See what I have to put up with?
两周以后
失踪的音乐巨星
The yacht of missing music mogul
位居榜单的老大杰夫·罗德里格斯的游艇
Jeff "El Jefe" Rodriguez, of El Jefe Records,
被发现漂浮在船坞南面6♥4♥千米的地方
has been found floating adrift 40 miles south of the marina.
老大杰夫已经失踪16天了
While El Jefe has been missing for 16 days,
当局尚未确认
authorities have yet to confirm
船上发现的尸体是不是他本人的
if the body found on board is indeed his.
就你们几个人
Uh...just you guys?
对的
Um...yes.
罗西跑去哪儿了
Well, where the hell is Rosie?
-他在看牙医 -他车坏了
- Uh, dentist. - Car broke down.
-他有颗蛀牙 -他在帮唐娜弄税的事
- He has a cavity situation. - Helping Donna with her taxes.
我们的口径并不一致
That was not coordinated with us.
听着 没事的
But yay, listen, it's gonna be fine.
我在这儿 你根本不会觉得我和罗西
I'm here, so you're not even gonna
有什么不一样 大家伙
notice a difference, big guy.
来抱一个
Come here.
-拿上你的东西 我们走 -我们开始吧
- All right, get your stuff. Let's go. - Let's do this.
这个是真的人吗
Is he...is that real?
非常肯定是的
Very much so.
这个叫老大的家伙是失踪了16天吗
This El Jefe guy was, what, missing 16 days?
这个像木乃伊一样的尸体不可能是他的
There's no way this mummified body is his.
实际上 一艘出海的船
You know, actually, a boat out to sea
可以创造完美的条件
creates the perfect storm of conditions
让尸体两周内就能干尸化
that make mummification possible in just a couple weeks.
船舱内温度高
High cabin temperatures...
湿度低 空气流通稳定
Low humidity, steady air flow...
盐度高 细菌含量少
High salt content, low bacteria...
把老大变成图特法老需要两周的时间
Yeah, so two weeks to turn El Jefe into King Tut
那么他被害的时间就发生在旅行的前两天
puts time of death within the first 48 hours of his trip.
米其 所以说这是个谋杀案吗
Mitchie... we talking about murder here?
让我检查一下整个船舱
Give me the room.
罗西来做的话要比我好很多是吗
Yeah, it works way better when Rosie does it, right?
别回答我
Yeah. Don't answer that.
我的意思是 也许他是在正常死亡之后
I mean, maybe he died of natural causes
船才漂到海上 直到有渔夫发现了他
and drifted to sea until some fishermen found him.
船的定位系统被人为关掉了
The boat's GPS system was manually turned off.
我发现通信系统被枪弄坏了
Well, I noticed the communication system was shot.
所以大家认为这是蓄意破坏吗
Okay, so we're talking sabotage then?
尸体在这个情况下没有明显的外伤
No obvious wounds with the body in this condition,
在把他送到实验室之前
so I'm not gonna be able to give you a cause of death
我没法告诉大家死因是什么
until I get him back to the lab,
照亮我的世界 进入我的领域
black light my world, get into my zone --
我的领域
Mm, mmm, my zone!
有人闻到醋了吗
Anybody smell vinegar?
我闻到了醋 臭鸡蛋
I smell vinegar, rotten eggs,
还有各种其他的臭味
and everything else that's funky in here. Mm.
我们需要犯罪现场鉴证科把这船彻底查一遍
All right, we need CSI to trace this boat front to back.
我们尽快把尸体送到魔力之城
And let's get that body to Magic City ASAP.
维拉 你要去哪儿 喂
Hey, V, where you going? Hey!
她到底要去哪儿
Where the hell is she going?
你花的时间真长
Took you long enough.
你就不能打开警车顶灯
Now can't you just flip on the gumballs
-绕开交通飞过来 -乔乔 放轻松
- and fly through traffic? - Joo-Joo, breathe.
我只是不知道要打电♥话♥给谁
Look, I just didn't know who to call.
而我从来都没为任何事打过警♥察♥的电♥话♥
And I never, ever, never call on the po-po for anything,
但你不一样
but you different, you know,
-因为 -乔乔 别说话了
- because the - Joo-Joo, stop talking.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
我要把他
I'm gonna
维拉
Oh, Villa...
别看着我
Oh, don't look at me.
我想尽了办法让他能清醒过来
I've been trying to dial him back.
听着 罗西跑到我这儿来开派对的话
Listen, when Rosie is out-partying Joo-Joo,
就一定是发生了什么事
something just ain't right.
起来 快走
Okay, come on. Let's go.
快走 起来 起来
Let's go! Up! Get up!
起来 出去 快点
Get up! Get out! Come on!
现在都给我出去
Move it now!
在我因你们既嗨又笨而逮捕你们之前快走
Get out before I arrest you for being high and stupid.
他明天大概也不会记得你们的名字
He's probably not gonna remember your name tomorrow anyway.
-等一下 我忘了我的 -别别别
- Oh, wait, I forgot my - No, mnh-mnh, no, no, no.
不管你忘了什么都不值得你舍命 凯蒂快走
Whatever you forgot is not worth your life, Kitty. Just go.
罗西 起来
Rosie, come on. Get up.
罗西
Rosie.
别告诉我他死了
Don't tell me he's gone.
我靠 有必要这么用力打他吗
Damn! You had to hit him that hard?
安娜丽斯·维拉 怎么啦 来抱一下
Annalise Villa. What up? Give me a hug. Give me a hug.
-起来 不要 -抱一下嘛
- Up! No! - Give me a hug. No --
你好臭
Oof! You stink!
让他先洗个澡再出门
Make sure he takes a shower before stepping out in public.
他身上都是妓♥女♥和廉价酒的味道
He smells like hookers and cheap tequila.
不是廉价 是破产了
Not cheap. Broke.
穷得叮当响
Flat-ass broke.
私家法医
我可以给他做毒理检测
Okay, you know I could, uh, I could run tox.
那是我的工作 已经在做了
That's my job. I'm already running it.
罗西病了 维拉说你们人手不够
Look, with Rosie out sick, Villa thought you guys
我今天不用上班 所以...
could use an extra hand, and it's my day off, so...
那好吧 来帮忙
Okay, then, make yourself useful.
谢谢
Thank you.
传说中的"老大"杰夫·罗德里格斯
I cannot believe the Jeff "El Jefe" Rodriguez
-竟然躺在我们桌上 -怎么 你认识他
- is on our table. - Wait, you know him?
不是真的认识
I mean, not personally.
但这个家伙
But that guy right there?
他可是整个音乐行业最讨人厌的人
Oh, he's the most hated man in the music biz.
真的吗 还以为这份殊荣属于贾斯丁·比伯
Really? I thought that honor went to Justin Bieber.
-比伯呵 -也差不多了 但不是他
- Bieber. - Close, but no.
"老大"最著名的就是挖掘有天分的年轻人
El Jefe is notorious for discovering young talent
然后签订史上最不公的合同
and then robbing them blind
来压榨这些年轻艺人
in the worst music contracts in history.
很渣 但是不违法
Crappy, but technically legal.
首先 我们得确认死者真的是"老大" 所以...
First, we need to confirm that this is actually El Jefe. So...
-小苏打乙醇 -小苏打乙醇 没错
- Bicarb-ethanol. - Bicarb-ethanol. Yeah.
应该能恢复干掉的指纹
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表