剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
我强烈推荐你避之却之
something I strongly recommend you avoid.
我们会查出杀害瑞奇的凶手 好吗
We'll figure out who killed Ricky, all right?
这件事我向你保证
You have my word on that.
你还知道什么关于瑞奇的事
What else can you tell us about Ricky?
每天的这个时候他会给我们做饭
Every day around this time, he would cook for us
然后我和他会开他的餐车出去
before me and him would take would take his food truck out.
餐车
Food truck?
是的 我给他打下手
Yeah. I was his sous-chef.
你袋子里是什么
What do you got in the bag?
是一把冷冻枪
It's a cryo-gun.
厨师会在料理分子美食的时候
Chefs use it when they're experimenting
用到它
with molecular gastronomy --
球形的橄榄
spherical olives,
液氮做的冰激凌
ice cream made with liquid nitrogen.
我昨天还见到了他
Man, I just saw him yesterday.
但是他好像不太舒服
He -- He wasn't doing too good, though,
好像在呕吐
like -- like he was nauseous or something.
餐车现在在哪里
Where's the food truck now?
我不知道
I don't know.
瑞奇最近和别人打了一架
Ricky got into a fight recently.
你们看到过有人昨晚离开过
Either of you see a person leaving his home
他的家吗
the past night or so?
我看到昨晚上有汽车的尾灯闪过
I saw the taillights of something peeling off the other night.
可能是餐车 但是太黑了看不清
Could've been a food truck, but it was too dark to tell.
好的 听着
All right, look.
如果你想起了什么
Call me, okay?
打给我 好吗
If you remember anything.
你们也一样
Goes for you, too.
你认识米其·斯皮吉奥吗
Mitch Speezio -- You familiar?
谁不认识他呢
Yeah, man, who isn't?
他是摄影界的传奇
I mean, he's like a legend in the photography world.
他和我很早就认识
Well, he and I -- We go way back.
我求他帮忙 他随时准备见你
I reached out. He's ready to meet when you are.
你为什么这么做
Why would you do that?
因为我也曾经迷失过 本
'Cause I've been there, Ben.
妄自菲薄 失去自信
Down on myself, lost confidence,
但是 我们还要继续奋斗 对吗
But, hey, we just got to keep sparring, right?
罗西 根据那里的餐车手♥机♥应用
Rosie, according to this food-truck app over here,
这些是今天工作的餐车
these are the trucks that are working today.
我们要缩小范围
We got to narrow it down.
我有办法了
And I think I know how.
不 这些孩子帮不上忙的
Nah, the kid has given us nothing.
算了吧
Pass.
等等 拜托
Wait. I mean, come on.
他虽然识别不出人的脸
Just because he can't recognize faces
不意味着他的其他感官也不好用
doesn't mean he can't use his other senses.
罗西说的有道理
Rosie does have a point.
对于瑞奇的餐车的通缉还没有进展
The BOLO out on Ricky's truck has yet to turn up anything,
我们需要找到他和谁在打架
and we need to find who he was fighting with.
现在本是我们唯一的线索
Right now, Ben's all we got.
这是最后一排餐车了
Down to our last group of trucks
看起来没找到我们要找的脱线先生
and not so much as a whimper from Mr. Magoo.
天色还早
Well, the day's still young.
对吗 本
Right, Ben?
你还好吗
Everything okay?
我不知道
Yeah, I don't know.
这里每一个人都有可能是凶手
Any of these people could be the killer.
如果我不能认出他们怎么办
And, like, what if I can't recognize them?
我真的不知道 对不起
I-I just don't know about this. I'm sorry.
我们有其他警♥察♥在附近巡逻
We have additional cops patrolling the area.
如果有任何风吹草动 他们会提醒我们
If anything feels suspicious, they'll alert us.
是的 和你一起行动的可是梦之队
That's right. You are with the Dream Team, my man.
我这辈子见过两次袭击
I've seen a raid or two in my day.
我♥干♥的是黑活
I got my beak wet.
只有一次袭击 仅此而已
One raid -- one and done.
比那好多了 走吧
It was better than that. Come on. Come on.
谢天谢地 油炸日来了 快来看
Thank god it's fryday! Step right up!
小熊软糖 培根 黄油
Gummy bears, bacon, butter.
你买♥♥了杜安就帮你油炸一下
If you buy it, your boy Duane will fry it.
这就对了 快来买♥♥
That's right. Get it, get it.
等等
Wait a minute.
深色餐车 他走路一瘸一拐
It's a dark truck. He's walking with a limp.
-这就是你听到的声音吗 -是的
- Is that the voice you heard? - Yeah, I think so.
本 好孩子 你帮了大忙了
Ben, my man, you've come through in a clutch.
-躲到这些餐车之间 -好的
- Get between these trucks. - All right.
快来买♥♥
Step right up.
买♥♥点小熊软糖 培根 黄油 什么都行
Get your gummy bears, bacon, butter, it doesn't matter.
是的 你的杜安
That's right, your boy Duane here
可是油炸食品的专家
is a specialist in all the fried foods.
有什么要我油炸一下的吗
Hey, something you need me to fry?
我考虑一下 介意我看一下吗
You know, I'm thinking about it. You mind if I take a look?
-没问题 看吧 -太好了
- Not at all. Go ahead. - All right.
不 你不能进去
No, no, you can't go--
东迈阿密警局 杜安 别动
East Miami P.D. Easy, Duane.
他不能这么做
He can't do that.
好像他就这么做了 兄弟
Looks like he just did, my man.
你知不知道
I'm not sure if you know,
你的帮会兄弟瑞奇死了
but your gang-banging buddy Ricky is dead.
有传言说你们两个前一天晚上打了一架
Rumor has it the two of you got into a fight the other night.
不 不是我
No, not me.
我看到瑞奇
Well, I saw Ricky had bruising
在他的右手食指第三指节骨上有淤青
on the distal phalanx of his right forefinger.
更别说你的下嘴唇上的
And let's not discuss the traumatic edema
创伤性水肿了
on your lower lip there.
是的 看起来很疼
Yeah, looks like it hurts.
你被他打的够惨啊
Must have stung you pretty good, huh?
你们找错人了
You got the wrong dude.
有人看到杀人凶器了吗
Show of hands if any of you have seen a murder weapon.
大概30厘米长 上面都是血
It's about a foot in length, it's got blood all over it.
上面还会有杜安短粗的小拇指指纹
Hell, it's got Duane's stubby little digits on it, too.
有人吗 拜托
Anybody? Come on.
你的指纹不仅仅留在武器上
Your prints aren't just on the weapon --
瑞奇的屋子里全是你的指纹
We found them all over Ricky's apartment.
因为我以前去过好几次
'Cause I've been there before -- several times actually.
-这算犯罪吗 -不 这不算
- What, is that a crime, now? - No, no, that's not a crime.
但是我好奇的是
But you know, what's interesting to me
你的餐车主题是油炸食物
is that the theme of your truck here is fried foods,
但是没有人来买♥♥
but yet no one's approaching you.
你的烘烤食物摊却排满了人
And your baked-goods line was packed.
其中有什么奥妙呢
What's the secret?
我猜原因就是这一袋混着棉花糖 糖果和黄油
I think the secret's quarter Sugar Plum, a quarter of P91
等小糖果的一小袋毒品
with a little marshmallow, sugar, and butter mixed in.
我以前是缉毒警♥察♥
I used to work narcotics.
售卖♥♥这种让人堕落的东西
Selling this gem of decadence in a setting like this
是严重违法的
is highly illegal.
懂我刚才在做什么了吗 罗西
Oh, get what I just did, Rosie?
非常赞同你的做法 斯莱德
Love that. Like what you did, Slade.
你听懂了吗 杜安
Hey, hey. You catch that Duane?
没听懂 是吗
Didn't catch it, huh?
大家觉得吃水果是理所应当的
You know, people take fruit for granted.
警监 也许我们应该
You know, Captain, maybe we should just --
当我长大的时候 想吃个水果
When I was growing up -- getting my hands on an apple?
比你想象中的还要难
Harder than you might think.
我真的很擅长
And I got really good at just...
把水果切得很漂亮
you know, slicing 'em up just right.
实际上水果通便
Cathartic, actually.
你知道还有什么通便吗
You know what else is cathartic?
发现别人的意图
Sussing out people's intentions.
我和罗西稍微查了一下你的病历
Rosie and I, we did a little recon on your medical history.
是的 只有一点点
Yeah, just a little.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表