剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
我父亲是无辜的
My father was an innocent man,
为有权有势之人所害
destroyed by powerful people.
大卫·克拉克庭审
格雷森一家是幕后黑手
The Graysons are behind this,
他们会付出代价的
and they're gonna pay.
我付诸一生为他报仇雪恨
I've dedicated my life to avenging his death.
大卫·克拉克
你最终会露馅的
Eventually, someone's gonna find you out.
不让他们全部付出代价 我决不善罢甘休
And I won't stop until they've all paid the price.
你不能进去
You can't go in there!
我必须去 杰克在里面呢
I have to. Jack's inside.
天啊 德克兰 天啊
Oh, god! Declan. Oh, my god.
格雷森国际发生了爆♥炸♥
There was a bomb at Grayson Global.
我想康拉德是想干掉我
I think Conrad meant it for me.
我想要保护你
I want to save you.
我不能就这么一走了之
I can't just walk away,
现在不行 也可能永远都走不了
not now. Maybe not ever.
为了我肯定不行
Certainly not for me.
我弟弟在哪里
Where's my brother?
他去了 杰克
He's gone, Jack.
不许动 联邦调查局 趴在地上
Freeze! FBI! Get on the ground.
诺兰·罗斯 你被捕了
Nolan Ross, you're under arrest.
什么事都不能阻止我让格雷森
Nothing that's gonna keep me from making Grayson
为他所为付出代价
pay for what he's done.
杰克 别这样
Jack, don't do it.
不要因为我的选择 将你的一生毁掉
Don't throw your life away because of the choices that I've made.
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
我是阿曼达·克拉克
I'm Amanda Clarke.
恐惧
Fear...
即使在最冷酷的心中
it's a fire that burns from birth
它也是一直燃烧的火焰
in even the coldest heart.
它激励和麻痹我们的最好一面
It motivates and paralyzes the best of us...
或是被最恶的一方用作武器
or is used as a weapon by the worst.
但如果你脚下是背叛与欺骗之路
But when your path is one of treachery and deception...
最大的恐惧
the greatest fear of all...
就是真理是绝对的
is that the truth is absolute.
对不起
I'm sorry.
下午好 亲爱的
Afternoon, sunshine.
真希望这美好的天气能一直持续下去
I hope this weather holds. It's beautiful.
两个月前
在格雷森纪念日开始时从没下过雨
Well, it's never rained on a Grayson memorial day kickoff.
我现在还不是格雷森家的人 丹尼尔
I'm not a Grayson yet, Daniel.
不如我们定下日期
Then why don't we finally set a date
让你成为格雷森家的人吧
to make you one?
先度过明天再说吧 好吗
Let's just get through tomorrow first, okay?
我还是不敢相信
You know, I still can't believe
你策划了一次家庭团聚
you tried to engineer a family reunion.
真可惜 我家只有一半的人会到场
Too bad only half my family's gonna be there.
但是你妈妈最近六个月
But aren't you the slightest bit curious
都毫无音讯 难道你一点也不好奇吗
why we haven't heard from your mother these past six months?
她把烂摊子都甩给我们
Well, I can only hope after the way she left things with us,
我只希望她现在在一个黑暗孤寂的地方
that she's in such a dark, lonely place,
我们从此再没有她的消息
that we never hear from her again.
你居然没摔下马来
Surprised you don't get thrown.
你可是身轻如燕
You're light as a feather.
你一直都会说好听的哄我开心
Oh, and you're constantly saying all the right things.
有什么烦心事吗
Something the matter?
我希望你明白 康纳德回来了
I hope you understand that it's not a good idea for you
你继续待在这里不大好
to be staying here while Conrad returns.
给
Here.
别 你没必要给我钱
Hey, don't need-- you don't have to put me up.
你这六个月也不必陪着我
And you didn't have to stay with me these past six months.
但是你陪了 我很感激你
I'm so grateful that you did.
我很乐意和你一起进城
You know, I would have been happy to have you join me in the city.
我不是想把你藏起来
I wasn't trying to hide you.
而是想让你属于我一个人
I just wanted to keep you all to myself.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
天啊 我还以为这几周你都不会来
Oh, my, I wasn't expecting you for a couple of weeks.
显然 我们在巴黎没有房♥产了
Well, apparently, we no longer own property in Paris,
我还真是乐意在凌晨三点得知这消息
which I loved discovering at 3:00 A. M. ,
那时我刚在布鲁塞尔包了一辆车
after chartering a car from Brussels.
亲爱的 很抱歉没人告诉你
Darling, I'm sorry nobody told you,
但是欧洲市场现在资本雄壮
but the European market is very strong right now.
你的马夫好像也很雄壮
As is your stableboy, it seems.
我知道过去的几个月里你很难熬
I know the past few months have been very difficult for you,
失去了德克兰和宝宝
losing Declan and the baby,
但我希望提前毕业
but I was hoping that graduating early
前往欧洲能让你恢复过来
and going to Europe would prove restorative.
也许你还在倒时差吧
Or perhaps you're just suffering from jet lag.
也许你该回家 好好睡一觉
Maybe you should go home and lay down your head
然后吃顿大餐
and have a good bite to eat.
我们稍后讨论吧
We'll discuss it later.
说一句"欢迎回家"不就行了嘛
That's a lot of words for "welcome home."
我们还拥有宅邸吧
We still own the manor, right?
只花了十年时间来回报人情
Only took ten years to return the favor.
我倒是有点希望你永远不必还这份人情
I was kinda hoping you'd have to repay this one never.
谢谢你让他们从侧门放我出来
Thanks for having them let me out of a side gate.
我可没准备好面对反复无常的公众
Wasn't ready to face my fickle public yet.
真高兴你回归人间了 诺兰
Well, I'm glad you're back among the living, Nolan.
我在"蚀尸"计划里创设的保障措施
Took a lot longer than expected
花了比预期更长的时间
for the fail-safe I invented in Carrion
才搜查出所有联盟成员
to ferret out all the initiative numbers,
我被免罪了
exonerate me.
重要的是你被免罪了
All that matters is that it did,
我们以后再也不要说
and let's never say the words
"蚀尸"或者"联盟"这些词了
"Carrion" or "Initiative" ever again.
阿门
Amen to that.
说到这里
Speaking of...
订婚怎么样了
How go the rules of engagement?
我尽量避免定下日期
I'm doing my best to avoid setting a date
而丹尼尔在找工作
while Daniel looks for a job.
看来我可以表示同情了
And I guess I can sympathize since, well,
因为诺氏已经权势不在了
Nolcorp has gone the way of the flip phone.
我错过了什么
So... what'd I miss?
杰克打算对康拉德开枪吗
Jack was about to shoot Conrad?
对 诺兰
Yes, Nolan.
我觉得阻止他是正确的
I thought it was the right move to stop him.
但是不 我只是想到了他的本名
All right, I know, but no, just going all birth name on him.
等等 你没告诉他我是核心组织的头儿吧
Wait. You didn't tell him I was president of the inner circle, did you?
我没见过他
I haven't seen him.
在德克兰葬礼之后 他把偷渡者酒吧关掉
After Declan's funeral,he packed up the Stowaway
把它丢给卡尔了
and left with Carl.
这样也许是最好的吧
I guess that's for the best.
我可不想冒险失去所剩无几的朋友
I don't wanna risk losing one of the few friends I have left.
抱歉 诺兰
I'm sorry,Nolan.
我不该把你牵扯进来的
You should never have been involved in my plans.
说什么呢 艾米
No dice,Ems.
我会一直支持你
I will be by your side until we have taken down
直到我们把所有陷害你父亲...
everyone who wronged your father...
和陷害我的人扳倒
and me.
这是你的避暑公♥寓♥吗
Especially if this is your new summer pad.
不是我的
Not mine.
真的吗
For serious?
如果没记错 我还欠你一间房♥子呢
If memory serves,I still owe you a house.
看来有时候回报还真有好的
I guess sometimes payback's not a bitch.
不过对于纽约第一大且最糟糕的家族
Although I imagine it will be
就不是这么回事了
for New York's first and worst family.
有什么计划吗
What do you have on tap?
好好玩一个夏天
A long summer of fun.
从明天烈士纪念日派对开始吗
Beginning with tomorrow's Memorial Day party?
如果一切按计划进行
And if everything goes as planned,
这就是格雷森家族最后一个派对了
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表