剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
《复仇》前情提要
Previously on "Revenge"...
-你陷害我 -对不起
- You set me up. - I'm sorry.
我知道是你 丹尼尔
I know it was you, Daniel.
我哪里也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我们可以一起创造未来
We can build a future together.
这就是我的未来
This is my future.
你是要和我结束关系吗
You're ending this with me.
我以为可以独自帮父亲复仇
I thought I could avenge my father's death by myself,
但我做不到 我需要你的帮助
but I can't. I need you to help me.
康拉德要以诽谤罪控告《想》
Conrad is suing Voulez for libel.
只要你开除我儿子 我立马撤诉
I'm willing to drop my suit just as soon as you fire my son.
如果你以为我们会屈从你的威胁
If you think we're gonna cave to your threats,
-你就... -可以
- you have... - I'll do it.
吉米·布伦南 听说过他吗
Jimmy Brennan? Heard of him?
根据这份警♥察♥报告
If I'm to believe what's in this police report,
他也许还是我老爸
he may also go by "Dad."
吉米·布伦南跟你有什么关系
What did Jimmy Brennan do to you?
他亲了我 我试图摆脱他
He kisses me, and I try to pull away.
他把我的脸按在地上
And he pushes my face into the concrete.
我还以为我要见的是州长的前妻
I was expecting to see the former governor's wife.
我是第一任格雷森夫人
I'm the first Mrs. Grayson.
-你没事吧 -我的头受伤以后
- Are you okay? - Since my head injury,
我有时候会犯晕
I'm getting a little dizzy sometimes.
你昨天晚上太了不起了 格雷森夫人
You were marvelous last night, Mrs. Grayson.
我们用来作战的所有武器
Of all the weapons we take into battle,
没有什么比头脑更强大
there is none more powerful than the mind.
大脑里有我们的本能和训练
It holds our instincts and our training
让我们区别敌友
and allows us to distinguish friend from foe,
和爱恨
love from hate.
不要动 格雷森夫人
Hold perfectly still, Mrs. Grayson.
如果那件武器不健全
But if that weapon is unsound,
它并没有被解除武装
it is by no means disarmed.
遭到了摧残后 头脑反而更为危险
For the mind is all the more dangerous when damaged.
无法保证
And there's no guarantee
它不会把自己选作下一个受害者
that it won't choose itself as its next victim.
从身体上来说 你出乎意料地痊愈了
Physically, you've recovered beyond expectation.
关于你的头部创伤
With regard to your head trauma,
没有明显的永久性神经问题
there are no permanent neurological problems evident.
然而 在额颞叶
However, there is a bit of swelling
和左颞叶之间有点肿胀
between the frontal and the left temporal lobes.
这就是我
Would that explain
耳鸣和眩晕的原因吗
the pounding in my ears, the blackouts?
我不是神经病医师 艾米莉
I'm not a neurologist, Emily.
但实验室把结果发给了一个神经病医师
But the lab forwarded the results to one.
他明天会给你做更仔细的检查
He'll have a better analysis for you tomorrow.
在那之前 我该做什么 我...
And until then, what do I do? I...
我可能对自己和别人有危险
I could be a risk to myself, to others.
鉴于你的精神状态
Given your state of mind,
也许和别人聊天会有所帮助
maybe talking with someone would help.
至少 这样也许能帮助你想起发生的事
At the least, it may help you remember what happened.
因为你仍然想不起来一切 对吧
Because you still can't recall anything, right?
我还是受欢迎 这真是太好了
I'm glad to see I am still welcome.
我还以为你早就换了锁呢
I thought you'd have changed the locks by now.
比起你的离开 我有更重要的事情
Well, I have more important things on my mind
要考虑 康拉德
than your departure, Conrad.
我待在南方酒店时也是
As have I while I've been staying at the Southfork.
真是想不到你意欲何为
I can only imagine what you've been up to.
除开为了消遣开除我们的儿子
Aside from having our son fired for your amusement, I mean.
其实
Actually...
我开始关心我的新事业了
I've come to care about my new venture.
我打算以清醒的头脑进行
And, so that I may approach it with a clear mind,
我通知你一声 明天召集我们的律师
I wanted to pop by in anticipation of convening our attorneys
确定我们离婚的事
to cement our divorce tomorrow.
我猜 我的房♥子依然会是
Oh, I assume, as always, my house will be
你要和我争的第一件事吧
the first thing you'll fight me over.
为什么在第二次离婚的时候要打同样的仗
Why infringe on the beautiful memories of our first divorce
来破坏我们第一次离婚的美好回忆呢
by retreading the same duels during our second one?
格雷森夫人
Mrs. Grayson,
画廊起火了
there's been a fire at the gallery.
我还是觉得我们不该不请自入
I still don't think we should have let ourselves in.
房♥产中介迟到了
Ah, the realtor was late.
而且我得检查下安全问题
Besides, I needed to check for security issues.
用着我不知道的闯入技能
Using break-in skills I was unaware of.
我的客户经理刚辞职了
Oh, my account manager just quit.
自从他们听到康拉德的手段后
That's the third person to leave
这是第三个走的人
since they heard of Conrad's maneuver.
别说"我告诉过你"
Do not say "I told you so."
我在采取观望的方法
I'm taking the wait-and-see approach.
去年康拉德买♥♥进酒吧时 我也是这样做的
That's what I did when Conrad bought into the bar last year.
这样做只是为了伤害丹尼尔 不是我
This is just to hurt Daniel. Not me.
好了
All right, look.
不要再说康拉德了
No more Conrad talk.
我不想带来坏的运气 因为
I don't want to bring in bad mojo right off the bat, 'cause...
我觉得可能就是这里了
...I think this might be the place.
但你才看了两所房♥子
But you've only seen two houses.
我知道 但我爸爸说 看♥房♥♥时
I know, but my dad said that when you're looking,
该买♥♥下第一家喜欢的
the first one you like is the one you should buy.
但是
Though...
你确定你想住在这里吗
are you sure you'd want to live here?
我知道这和你习惯的住处很不一样
I know it's nowhere near what you're accustomed to.
我来是为了开始新的生活
I came here to start a new life
把我在法国习惯的生活抛诸脑后
and to leave the one I'd grown accustomed to in France far behind.
明天是我的生日
Since it's my birthday tomorrow
你也许又忘了
and you probably forgot again,
所以我决定直接告诉你送我什么
I decided I'd just tell you what to get me.
好吧 被你说中了
Okay, guilty as charged.
你尽管说吧 我一定给你买♥♥
So you name it, and it's yours.
我被设计院拒绝了
I was rejected from the design institute.
我还以为我有机会
I thought I had a shot,
但我想他们觉得我缺少经验
but I guess they thought I lacked experience.
所以我希望你能帮我在《想》找份工作
So I was hoping you could find something for me at Voulez.
你想要我的工作吗
You want my job?
因为那职位还没人
'cause it's available.
看来爸爸一直要不安了
Seems there's no end to dad's insecurity.
他炒了我 夺走了我在杂♥志♥社的股份
He got me fired and took my stake in the magazine.
真抱歉 丹尼尔
I'm so sorry, Daniel.
至少让这成为你的优势
At least use it to your advantage.
我保证他会不遗余力帮你的
I guarantee he'll flex his sagging muscles to help you.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
我宁愿花时间
I'd rather spend my time
给你办一个隆重的生日派对
throwing you an epic birthday party.
你没法在一天内完成
You can't pull all that together in one day.
你应得的 妹妹
You deserve it, sis.
毕竟
After all,
很明显是
seems pretty clear it's...
我俩对抗这世界了
me and you against the world.
出什么事了
What happened?
我昨晚来这里工作
I-I came here last night to work,
试图解决你告诉我的事 我...
try to deal with what you told me, and I, uh...
我很生气 所以我...
Well, I-I got so upset that I, uh...
这是我的错 对不起
This is my fault. I'm sorry.
不不不 这是我的错
No. No, no, no. It's my fault.
你该走了 好吗 让我处理这一切
You should go, though, all right? Let me deal with this.
不 我们同舟共济
No. We're in this together.
某人把这里破坏得真严重
Somebody really did a number on this place, huh?
我是吉米·布伦南 你叫的承包商
I'm Jimmy Brennan, the contractor you called.
我不知道你听过关于我的什么话
I don't know how you heard about me.
一定是好话 对吧
It must've been good, right?
后期:灰灰是菇凉 总监: 青椒&爱吃屎的鱼
《复仇》
第三季 第十四集
那些是艾登的吗
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表