剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
我父亲是清白无辜的
My father was an innocent man,
他被权势之人所害
destroyed by powerful people.
格雷森一家是幕后黑手 他们会付出代价的
The Graysons are behind this, and they're gonna pay.
我付诸一生为他报仇雪恨
I've dedicated my life to avenging his death.
你最终会被发现的
Eventually, someone's gonna find you out.
他们都要为此付出代价 否则我决不罢休
And I won't stop until they've all paid the price.
也许你的这位新财务顾问能帮你
Maybe your new financial advisor can help you
脱离目前的困境
find your way out of the red.
艾登 你和大家都听好了
Surely, Aiden, you of all people should know
格雷森家已经彻底破产了
the Graysons are completely bankrupt!
我们一起毁掉那个贱♥人♥
Together we're going to destroy that little bitch.
-维多利亚上钩了 -谢谢你回来
- Victoria took the bait. - Thank you for coming back.
我知道如果你找到我
Well, I knew that if you reached out to me,
我一定是你走投无路的选择
I must be the only one you could turn to.
我母亲让我好好提防你呢
My mother warned me not to trust you.
可现在你却来了
Yet here you are.
我更喜欢亲自寻求答案
Well, I like to draw my own conclusions.
阿曼达·克拉克是我的朋友
Amanda Clarke was my friend.
她知道康拉德对她父亲做了什么
She knew what Conrad did to her father.
我希望你去说服他 向世人坦白
I want you to persuade him to confess.
我要去向当局自首
I'm turning myself in to the authorities.
你要敢上车
If you get in that car,
我保证这是你这辈子干的最后一件事了
I swear it'll be the last thing you do!
保罗神父
Father Paul!
艾米丽
Emily.
康拉德·格雷森出了车祸
Conrad Grayson involved in M.V.A.,
血压170/100 脉搏120
Blood pressure--170/100, pulse--120,
头部可能受伤 推荐进行CT扫描
Possible head trauma. C.T. Scan recommended.
保罗·惠特利 血压40
Paul Whitley B.P.-- 40 over palp,
脊柱可能受伤
possible spinal injury,
在现场大量失血
significant blood lost at scene.
请坚持住
Please hold on.
你得在这等着
You need to wait here.
维多利亚 你在哭
Victoria, you're crying.
《亚当和伊娃被驱逐出伊甸园》
"Adam and Eve banished from Eden."
这是我的第一幅兰道夫的作品
It's my first Randolph.
这是预言
It's prophetic,
因为康拉德一直都是毒蛇
as Conrad was the serpent all along,
把我和他一起拖进地狱
dragging me to hell with him.
现在他要做
Now he's going to do something
毁掉我和他整个家族的事了
to destroy me and this entire family.
失去我们的财富还不够
Losing our fortune proved insufficient.
现在他打算死去
Now he's going to die and leave me
让我为他的罪恶感到耻辱
with the shame of his sins.
上帝 怜悯我的灵魂
God... have mercy on my soul.
你表现得好像束缚于康拉德
You act like you're-- you're bound to Conrad
没办法脱身
with no way out.
你可是维姬·哈珀
You are Vicky Harper--
你白手起家 过上了令人羡慕的生活
The woman who made an enviable life from nothing.
我以前是那样
That's who I was once.
现在也是
That's who you are now.
我知道那点
And I know that...
是因为我俩是一类人
because you and I are the same.
你现在有所需的一切
Now you have everything you need
从现在开始改变生活
to change your life right here in this room.
卖♥♥掉藏品
Sell this collection.
然后我们就离开汉普顿
And we'll leave the Hamptons.
我很多次都试图离开他
I have tried to leave him so many times.
但我不能抛弃夏洛特和丹尼尔
But I can't abandon Charlotte and Daniel
让他们处理康德拉的烂摊子
to deal with Conrad's mess.
我的孩子们比以往更需要我
My children need me now more than ever.
格雷森夫人
Mrs. Grayson?
出了一场事故
There's been an accident.
你有空看看我修改后的想法吗 杰克·波特
You get a chance to look over my remodel ideas, J.P.?
成功的重点就是品牌化
Success is all about branding.
品牌化可以继续叫我"杰克"
Well, branding can keep calling me "Jack."
但我看过了 我想进行一些改变
But I did check 'em out, and I'm down for a few changes.
这些是什么
What's all this?
世纪婚礼的邀请函
Invitations to the wedding of the century.
伴娘的工作
Maid of honor reporting for duty.
我还以为你很热心
I thought you were into it.
艾米莉和我最近有些分歧
Emily and I have hit a few bumps lately.
我想把过去的事抛诸脑后
I'm trying the bygones thing
因为她八周后就要和我哥哥结婚了
because she's marrying my brother in eight weeks.
但有时 我发誓我不认识真的艾米莉
But sometimes, I swear, I don't know the real Emily.
你打算叫上玛尔戈参加婚礼吗
So are you thinking of asking Margaux to the wedding?
我不参加婚礼
I'm not going to the wedding.
不去吗
Not going?
我得远离一下艾米莉·索恩
I need a little break from Emily Thorne.
他快要不行了
We're losing him.
还在室颤
Still in v-tach.
再电击 准备就绪
Charge again. Clear!
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on.
他还在室颤 没反应
He's still in v-tach. Nothing.
-该死 -死亡时间23:36
- Damn it. - Time of death--23:36.
艾米莉
Emily.
有什么消息吗 我
Any news? I...
我在这里没听到什么消息
I haven't heard much of anything out here.
保罗神父去世了
Father Paul's gone.
他心跳骤停了
He went into cardiac arrest...
医生也无力回天
and they couldn't save him.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
是啊 他是个好人
Yeah, he was a good man.
英年早逝
He was taken too soon.
开车过来的路上 维多利亚没说
You know, Victoria didn't say much about him
多少关于他的事情
on the drive over here...
而且也没说康拉德的事
or about Conrad, for what it's worth.
-你见过他了吗 -没有
- Have you seen him? - No.
丹尼尔说得很清楚 不许我进房♥间
Daniel made it clear I wasn't needed in the room.
他说只能让家人进去
He... said it was family only.
我不受欢迎时还是有自知之明的
I know when I'm not welcome.
在这种时刻 格雷森家族喜欢团结一致
The Graysons tend to close ranks in moments like these.
告诉我妈妈 如果她找我
Just tell my mother I'll be at the manor
我在庄园
if she needs me.
请再给夏洛特打电♥话♥
Just please, try Charlotte again.
她肯定没收到我的留言
She must not have got my messages,
不然她肯定会来的
as I'm sure she would be here.
但我还是希望她不是在推特上发现
Still, I'd rather she not learn about my accident on...
我出了事故
Twitter.
但你还是迫切想发布供词
Oh, and yet you were so eager to air your confession
来让整个世界的人在晚间新闻中看到
for all the world to hear on the evening news.
看来你父亲的临终遗愿
It seems that your father's dying wish
是通过公开承认陷害大卫·克拉克
is to put a final nail in the family coffin
在家族棺材上钉上最后一颗钉子
by publicly admitting to framing David Clarke.
他就想这样
That's where he was headed.
你为什么想坦白
Why on earth would you confess?
因为我和保罗相处的时间让我的想法改变了
Because my time with Paul inspired a spiritual conversion.
但这次濒死经历
Though this near death experience
也许会终止那个理性的念头
may have put an end to that rationally conceived notion.
你最好希望他活下来
You better hope he survives,
因为你得了亨廷顿氏症 医生不许你开车
because the doctors ordered you not to drive with Huntington's.
保罗神父去世了
Father Paul's dead.
我就知道那是个错误的选择
I knew it was a bad choice.
他非常有说服力
He's very persuasive.
我在86年买♥♥了那辆法拉利
Look, I bought that Ferrari new in '86.
这是我进入福布斯百名富豪的奖励
It was a gift to myself for cracking the Forbes 100.
总之 保罗和我一起试驾
Anyway, Paul and I test drove it together,
他给我展示了那辆车的能力
and he really showed me what that car could do.
你是在排练打算在谋杀审判上讲述的
Are you rehearsing the sob story you're planning on telling
催人泪下的故事吗
at your manslaughttrial?
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表