剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Charlotte was as surprised as I to discover we were being broadcast.
由于你在最后一刻退出新闻发布会
Given you bowed out of the press conference at the 11th hour,
我猜你知道等着我的是陷阱
I'm guessing you knew I was walking into a trap.
问题是
Question is...
是你设的吗
did you set it?
我去了监狱 免不了各种审问
Well, there will be many conversations where I'm going,
别认为我不会曝光你的每个秘密
and do not think that I won't pull each skeleton from your closet
每件事都让警方来挑拣挑拣
for the feds to pick over everything --
我指的是 从杀死海伦·克劳利
I mean, from killing Helen Crowley
到当我的头号♥共犯的每件事
all the way through to being my number-one co-conspirator.
拿出证据来
Prove it.
就像平常一样
Well, as usual...
我会让别人来打理这件事
...I'll have others do that for me.
再见 康拉德
Goodbye, Conrad.
务必烂在地狱里吧
Do rot in hell.
-抱歉我没及时把你保出来 -你当时忙着呢
- Sorry I didn't bail you out sooner. - Well, you were busy.
-感觉怎样 -你也知道 我根本不指望
- How are you feeling? - You know, I never expected to
在此之后还能和夏洛特修好
have a relationship with Charlotte after this.
如果你不打算庆祝胜利
Well, if you're not gonna revel in your victory,
我希望你至少承认一下胜利
I wish you would at least acknowledge it.
康拉德被打败了
Conrad was defeated.
大仇已报
Revenge is yours.
战争还没结束呢
Oh, the war is not over.
还有维多利亚要解决
There's still Victoria.
那是明天该忧虑的事
Let her be tomorrow's problem.
今晚你得关注点别的
Tonight you should focus on something else.
你和我 我们已经
You and I, we've...
我们分分合合这么多次
We've called it quits so many times.
但并没有从此一刀两断
But we haven't been able to make that stick, really, have we?
因为我们彼此合适
And that's because we fit.
命中注定要在一起
We belong together.
我知道
I know.
我要找艾米莉
I need Emily.
只找她一人
Just Emily.
他告诉我你俩
He told me you two were...
你俩结束了
...you were done.
事情很复杂
Oh it's complicated.
不过毫不意外
No surpirse there.
话说回来 尽管不关我的事
You know what, it's, it's none of my business.
但很高兴其他每件事都...
It's good to know that everything else...
每件事有了着落
Everything else turned out.
谢谢你为了艾登趟这趟浑水
Thanks for stepping in for Aiden.
当他让我放了夏洛特 我
When he asked me to set Charlotte free, I
我想不明白为什么我会是
I didn't understand how I could possibly be
扳倒康拉德的关键
the key to taking down Conrad.
因为我确知她会向他对质
Armed with the facts I knew that she would confront him
让他认罪 坦白可以对簿公堂的实情
and get a confession that would hold up in court.
你就那么确定吗
You were that sure?
夏洛特是个聪明的姑娘
Charlotte's a smart girl.
她蕴藏着巨大的战斗力
She's got a lot of fight in her.
毕竟我们血肉相亲
We are blood, after all.
你并不真的...
So you didn't really...
需要那场新闻发布会吗
need that press conference?
不 我只需要房♥子外的那些卫星转播车
No, I just needed those satellite trucks outside the house.
你看了哪怕一点吗
Did you get to watch any of it?
艾米莉 我 我不是为此而来
Emily, that's not -- that's not why I'm here.
我从昨天起 就一直想告诉你一些事
I've been trying to tell you something since yesterday.
夏洛特收到了些信件
Charlotte received letters
发信人假装自己是大卫·克拉克
from somebody pretending to be David Carke.
我俩追踪到了他的房♥子
She and I tracked him to his house.
里面没人 但里面简直是你父亲的圣庙
There was no one there, but it was like a shrine to your father.
我本来觉得他是个痴汉疯子 直到
I wrote him off as an obsessed nut, until...
我们小时候 你父亲不是有一个这样的东西吗
Didn't your father have something like this when we were kids?
我之所以会记得 是因为
I only remember it because
有次我们在沙滩上
there was a time that we were on the beach
你弄掉了它
And -- and you dropped it,
让我筛了六十吨♥沙子才找到
and you made me sift through 60 tons of sand until it turned up.
艾米莉
Emily?
激♥情♥铸就的意图势无可挡
An intention fueled by passion can be impossible to stop.
这是我父亲的
This was my father's.
时间流逝 它也日渐壮大
Over time, it gains momentum,
最终成为变革的动力
until it turns into an impetus for change.
夏洛特怎么样
How is Charlotte?
不太好
Not good.
憎恶着爸爸
Hating dad.
她也很生你的气
She's mad at you, too.
认为你和他一样罪孽深重
Believes you're as guilty as he is.
那她永远也不能知道我拒绝了绑♥架♥的勒索
Then she must never know that I refused the ransom demands.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
那个绑匪要我和康拉德一同认罪
That the kidnapper wanted me to confess alongside Conrad.
但我今天得到了一些信息 让我确信
But I acquired information today that made me certain
夏洛特永远不可能受伤害
that Charlotte would never be harmed.
等下 等下
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
你赌了一把你亲生女儿的生命吗
You took a gamble on your own daughter's life?
你疯了吗
Have you lost it?
不 我对很多事情都清楚得很
Oh, I'm very much in my right mind about many things.
包括艾米莉·索恩
Including Emily Thorne.
观点因而转变成动因
This is how a notion transforms into motivation...
一个孩子的誓言成为现实
...and how a child's vow becomes reality.
是你干的
You did this.
没错
Yes.
谨以缅怀大卫和阿曼达·克拉克
In memory of David and Amanda Clarke.
那维多利亚呢
What about Victoria?
我还没结束呢
Oh, I'm not finished yet.
那么 祝万事顺利
Well, then, godspeed.
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表