剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Hot off the press.
看到它 我能想到的只有
Well, I see this and only think
我们还有多少工作要做
of how much more work we have to do--
就像我们的婚礼特刊
Like our wedding issue--
尤其是我现在根本不知道要写什么
Especially since I don't know what to write.
我倒是有很多关于你和你家人的素材
I mean, I have plenty on you and your family.
可是对艾米莉我就知之甚少了
But Emily? Not so much.
她从小到大过得很不容易
Well, she's had a tough life.
表面上可完全看不出来
You wouldn't know it by looking at her.
她很小的时候 父母就在一场车祸中
Her parents died when she was very young
双双逝去了
in a car accident.
她是唯一的幸存者
She was the only survivor.
我知道 可我们得知道些更多的细节
I know, but we need more for her profile.
就算有张她的家庭合照也好啊
Even just a picture of her family, perhaps,
好让能我有个继续下去的话题
Would give me something to go on.
我 我还真没有
I... I mean, I-I don't have one.
她家里一张都没留
She doesn't keep any around the house.
怎么 你从没见过她父母
What, you've never seen her parents?
没有
No.
看来 对于你这神秘的未婚妻
Well, it would seem then we both have
我们都还有很多不知道的事啊
much to learn about your elusive fiance.
谢谢
Thank you.
夏洛特跟你一起来了吗
Did, uh, Charlotte come in with you?
不 康拉德 她没来
No, Conrad, she didn't.
话说 不久之前
You know, not so long ago
她还完全拜倒在你脚边
She was worshipping at your feet.
现在就连你住院
Now she wouldn't even come visit you
她也不肯去看你了
When you were at the hospital.
我不禁有些疑惑 你到底做了什么
And I have to wonder what you did
让她跟你有了这么深的嫌隙
To create such a profound rift.
夏洛特坚信
Well, Charlotte believes
她了解到了
She's been made fully aware of the truth
格雷森国际爆♥炸♥案的真♥相♥
about the bombing of Grayson Global,
以及我在其中扮演的角色
and my role in what transpired.
她现在深信 德克兰·波特之死
Now she's convinced that I'm solely responsible
我是唯一要负全责的人
for Declan Porter's death.
怎么会这样的
how did that happen?
肯定是杰克说的
I'm sure it was Jack.
他让她与我反♥目♥
He turned her against me.
现在她连流产这事也怪在了我头上
Now she blames me for the loss of her unborn child.
当我以为自己要死了的时候
You know, when I believed I was dying,
我分秒必争地想要赢回她的心
I was fighting the clock to win her back.
现在 我祈祷时间能平复这些伤害
Now I'm praying that time will heal those wounds.
如果一个女人失去了挚爱的男人
Well, when a woman loses the man she loves,
而这个男人又恰好是她腹中孩子的父亲
Who happens to be the father of her child,
她所承受的痛苦是无法想象的
She feels a pain that is unimaginable...
这种痛苦 她永远不会忘记 也不会原谅
One she can neither forget, nor forgive.
随你怎么想 但我可不想把女儿
See it as you must, but I will not lose my daughter
输给杰克·波特 而且可喜的是
to Jack Porter. And in a happy turn of events,
你的英国男仆确保了这点
I have your british lackey's guarantee on that.
萨莉 谢谢你帮忙照看卡尔
Sallie, hey, thanks for watching Carl.
我半小时后来接他 好吗
I'll, uh, I'll pick him up in a half an hour. Okay?
好的 再见
All right, bye.
找这个吗
Looking for this?
你是谁
Who are you?
你在我家干什么
What are you doing in my house?
康拉德·格雷森派我来的
Conrad Grayson sent me.
别担心 我不是来伤害你的
Don't worry. I'm not here to hurt you.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我想怎样并不重要吧
It's not what I want that matters, is it?
重要的是格雷森想怎样 他想让你消失
It's what Grayson wants, and that is you gone.
我才不在乎他想怎样
I don't care what he wants.
那你得在乎了
Well, you need to start...
就从现在开始
Now.
我听说过很多关于你的事
You know I've heard a lot about you...
主要是说你是个好人
Mostly that you're a good man.
但问题是你在与一个很坏的人为敌
But the problem is you've made an enemy with a very bad one.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that...
-冷静点 -他夺走了我那么多东西
- Calm down. - After everything he's taken from me?
我向你保证
I assure you, I had nothing to do
你家里的事跟我绝对没关系
with what happened to your family.
你还想要奖章不成 你是为他卖♥♥命的
You want a medal? You work for him!
我之所以接受这次任务
The reason I took this assignment
是为了给你争取时间
was to give you time.
-争取时间干什么 -逃命
- For what? - To run.
没解决掉你
Conrad Grayson is not going to rest
康拉德·格雷森是不会罢休的
until you are taken care of.
所以我是在给你机会
So I'm giving you a chance.
你要是还想跟你儿子有未来的话
And if you want any kind of future with your son,
现在就离开镇上 不要再回来
You leave town now. You don't come back,
也不要再联♥系♥这里的任何人
and you don't contact anybody here ever again.
潜水箱和归航指向标啊
Oh, submersible crate and... Homing beacon.
我记得是《城乡之间》里说过
I think it was "Town & Country" Said,
"它们是汉普顿这个季节的必备品"
"They were the must-haves for the hamptons this season".
我需要你在婚礼前代为保管它们
I need you to hold on to these until the wedding.
今晚丹尼尔的开幕仪式过后
After Daniel's launch party tonight,
我打算跟他重归于好
I plan on having him back for good.
"破镜重圆"计划啊
Operation "Recommit."
难怪你要和维多利亚一起去买♥♥礼服呢
Well, that explains the dress shopping with Victoria.
你们的行程已经上了《TMI》的头版了
Yeah, your little excursion made the front page of "T.M.I."
不过说实话 我很讶异维姬居然同意去了
Though, honestly, I'm stunned that Vicky agreed to go,
毕竟你居然向全世界宣称了
Especially after you told the world she was more,
比起高级时装 她更像是廉价特卖♥♥品
Mm... Bargain basement than haute couture.
她明显有所图
Well, she's obviously up to something.
你弄清是谁想害她老公了吗
Have you figured out who's trying to off her hubby?
还没 不过艾登已经在调查了
Not yet, but Aiden's taken over the investigation.
是吗 很好
Oh... Good.
自从他去年参与进来
'cause everything went just pithy last year
真是处处节外生枝
when he was on the case.
我的首要任务 是让婚礼保持在正轨上
My priority is to keep the wedding on track.
我知道事情之前有点偏离目标了
I know things went south before...
艾米 事情可不只是有点偏离
Yeah, they didn't just go south, Ems.
完全是背道而驰了 而且你知道吗
They went Arctic. And you know what?
说实话 我真有点厌倦了
Frankly, I'm kinda tired of the way that this stuff
这些事一直来破坏我们的生活
is constantly screwing up our lives,
特别是我们最想要的那些东西
Especially... stuff you want the most.
等等 怎么突然说起这些了
Wait. Where is this coming from?
发生了什么事吗
Did something happen?
没有
No.
我只是...
I just...
我只想事情顺利点
I just want this to go smoothly,
希望这一切都能结束
And... for this to end.
会的 一切都在我的掌握中
It will. I have it all handled.
虽然你嘴上这么说 但...
See... you say that, Ems, but, uh,
线头拉得越多
the more strings you pull,
越容易结成死结
the easier it is to get strangled.
不过 我只是个白手起家 聪明绝顶的
Then again, I'm just a self-made billionaire
亿万富翁 我懂什么呢 是吧
with a 170 IQ, so... what do I know, right?
我知道康拉德在利用你
I understand that Conrad's using you
来对付杰克·波特
to deal with Jack Porter,
这就有问题了
which poses a problem...
因为杰克在我的计划中至关重要
because Jack is vital to achieving my goal.
什么计划 你需要有人给你调酒吗
Why, you need someone to mix you a drink?
我不会放弃每一丝可能
I will not give up a scintilla
去在感情上干扰艾米莉
of emotional leverage I have over Emily.
杰克和你一样
Now much like you,
能扰乱她的心
Jack seems to have the ability to unnerve her.
我知道 他们曾有旧情
I've learned that her connection to him
而且现在仍藕断丝连
is still very much alive.
所以你的存在说明她曾经旧爱无数
So while you may represent her past,
杰克则能证明她现在依然是水性杨花
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表