剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
beside me for the whole ride.
从我16岁起就是如此
Since I was a 16-year-old girl
那时我只会抱怨自己的父亲
complaining about her father.
-你一直支持我 直到现在 今晚 -是啊
- Until right now, tonight. - Yeah.
你一直很特别
You know, you were always special.
所以小的时候
That's why I challenged you
每个高难度雪坡 我都向你挑战
to every impossible ski slope when we were kids.
你总是...你总是赢
You just -- you just kept winning.
是啊
Yeah.
我们会是很棒的团队 丹尼尔
We'll make a great team, Daniel.
如果我要经营这加公♥司♥
And if I'm going to run the company,
身边就需要能干的人
I'll need greatness by my side.
-所以说... -行了 我们来庆祝吧
- So... - Come on, let's celebrate then.
你一直不回电♥话♥
Hey. You haven't been answering your call--
发生了什么事
What's going on?
我...
I...
我听说梅森死在 在...
I heard Mason died in... in...
我脑子里一团糟
I'm in over my head here.
这个鬼地方 杰克 很抱歉
This damn place, Jack. I'm sorry.
没必要抱歉
Don't apologize.
梅森的事跟你没关系
You have nothing to do with what happened to Mason.
我以为我在帮忙 我...
I thought I was helping, and I --
但我却伤害了别人
and I ended up hurting someone.
天啊 我不想你看见我这个样子
God, I never wanted you to see me like this.
我想让你 我想让你走
I want you to -- I want you to go.
你走吧
Just go please.
我带你离开这里
I'm getting you out of here.
不 不
No. Oh, no.
不 我不...
No, I don't --
杰克
Jack.
我不想成为你新家的第一个糟糕记忆
I don't want to be the first bad memory in your new house.
你不会的
You won't be.
我带你回洛杉矶的家 好吗
I'm taking you home to L.A., okay?
跟我一起去
Come with me.
求你跟我一起去 我们可以重新开始
Please come with me, and we could start over.
你可以带上艾米莉
And you could bring Emily
因为她必须得结束这一切了
'cause she has to stop this.
她不能
She can't.
这对她来说是一切
This is everything to her.
而我
And I'm --
我会回来帮她完成
I'm coming back here to help her finish.
或许丹尼尔是对的
Maybe Daniel's right.
你爱艾米莉 是不是
You love Emily, don't you?
我想你
I miss you.
最近几天发生了好些事
It's been an eventful few days.
是啊 我同意
Yeah, I agree.
康拉德决定对我宣战
Conrad has decided to declare war.
我也是
Well, then, so have I.
我把史蒂维·格雷森赶出了城
I ran Stevie Grayson out of town,
是时候检验我对艾米莉·索恩的理论了
and now it's time to test my theory about Emily Thorne.
看来我们都开战了
Seems we're both at war.
我们有预约
We have reservations.
我们不去吃饭
We're not going to dinner.
什么 不 让我出去 我会死的
What? No. Get me out. I'll be dead.
让我出去
Get me out of here!
诺兰·罗斯
Nolan Ross.
还说你不需要杂物费呢
And you said you didn't need sundries.
天啊 你的皮肤 看起来真有生气
God, your skin. You just look so alive.
都得感谢艾米莉的面霜
All credit due to Emily's face cream,
里面有一种日本草药
which contained a Japanese herb
能让人假死12小时
that makes the body mimic death for 12 hours.
搞什么
What the hell?
我们在监狱外了吗
We're outside of the gates?
那不就是你的要求吗
Well, that was your request, right?
现金和新身份
Cash and a new identity.
我的私人飞机会立马带你去马尔代夫
My private jet will whisk you away to the Maldives,
那里艾米莉给你准备了完美的作家闭关地
where Emily has provided you with the perfect writer's retreat --
一处查不到的平房♥
a bungalow off the grid.
于是我也成为索恩女士阴暗计划的一部分
Which makes me a part of one of Ms. Thorne's infamous plans
看来这个故事她依然铁了心要写完
in a story that she's obviously still very committed to finish.
我们得知道你对我们是忠心的
We need to know that we have your allegiance.
我之所以和维多利亚交易
I only bartered with Victoria
实话说 是因为我没信心了
because, frankly, I'd lost faith.
但是...
But...
就当我新生了吧 或者大概死了
consider me reborn. Dead in a way, maybe.
我从没想过我会这么说 但是...
You know, I never thought I would say this, but...
很高兴见到你 梅森
it's good to see you, Mason.
那我们聊些什么呢
And what shall we talk about
继续前往机场还有一段旅程呢
in our soon to be resumed ride to the field?
我有几个问题 关于另一个死去的记者
Oh, well, I've got a few questions about another dead reporter.
听说过奥斯卡·查普曼吗
Ever heard of a Oscar Chapman?
诺兰
Hey, Nolan.
什么
What?
好的 我会告诉他
Yeah, I'll tell him.
好 再见
Okay, bye.
怎么了 梅森控制住了吗
What? Has Mason been neutralized?
他上飞机了
He's in the air.
但他走之前
But before he left,
他告诉诺兰奥斯卡·查普曼伪造了自己的死亡
he told Nolan that Oscar Chapman faked his own death.
你觉得他会不会只想让我们追寻没用的线索
You don't think he just wants us chasing loose tails?
继续耽误他书写杰作的时间吗 不可能
What, and further delay his magnum opus? No way.
那个知道帕斯卡关联的人 可能还活着
The man who might know Pascal's connection could still be alive.
那我们最好祈祷能找到他
Then we better pray we can find him.
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表