剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
我的客房♥倒是空出来了
I do have my guest room back.
艾登确实留了不少烂摊子
Aiden certainly left enough crap here.
你总觉得到这时候了 他总该知道怎么打包
You think he would've mastered the art of packing at this point.
但我的驾驶员说 他压根没出现 所以...
though my pilot said he never showed up, so...
我不知道 你觉得他会回来这个吗
I don't know. You think maybe he's coming back for it?
这是他房♥里的
Was this in his room?
对 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
这是和武田聪的剑配套的
It goes with Takeda's sword.
只有我有
I was the only one who had this.
你在昏迷期间行事风格大变
You do things that aren't you during these blackouts.
会不会是你把它放在这里 好让妮可发现
What if you planted it for Niko to find?
如果她发现了 她会知道艾登杀了她父亲
And if she did, she knows that Aiden killed her father.
我得走了
I got to go.
艾登
Aiden.
好
Okay.
我会救你出去的
I'm gonna get you out of here.
我就知道你会来
I knew you'd come.
让他走 妮可
Let him go, Niko.
没门
Not gonna happen.
他罪行滔天
He's guilty of too many things.
杀了我父亲
Like killing my father,
还在这事上对我撒谎
lying to me about it,
选了一个败类 却放弃了我
choosing a failure over me.
-你打不过我 -你手艺生疏
- You're out of your league. - You're out of practice,
就算我们都为同一个伟人所培养
Even if we were both trained by the same great man.
他的得意门生也只有一个
But only one of us was his favorite.
艾米莉 别
Emily, no!
她罪不致死
She doesn't deserve to die.
艾米莉 别
Emily. No.
你想让我死 至情至理
You have every right to want to see me dead,
但不管是杀了我还是艾米莉 都不能让你安生
but killing me or Emily won't give you the peace you're after.
我爱过你
I loved you...
而你背叛了我
and you betrayed me
和我的父亲
and my father.
不
No.
你父亲是自取灭亡
Your father died by his own code.
别重蹈覆辙
Don't let the same happen to you.
拜托了 妮可
Please, Niko.
走吧
Go.
还需要些什么吗
Can I get you anything else?
曾经 你们调的鸡尾酒最棒
Once upon a time, you all made the best sidecars.
-这么说 你认识我父亲 -没错
- Which means you knew my father. - Mm-hmm.
那是他的特长
Well, those were his specialty.
所以我不保证 得到了他的真传
So, I can't promise that I've got his skills,
-但很乐意为老顾客试一试 -不用了 谢谢
- But I'm happy to try for a loyal customer. - I'm fine, thanks.
只想在离开前 过来怀个旧
I just wanted to stop by for old times' sake before leaving town.
行
Okay.
那是你儿子吗
Is that your boy?
对 叫卡尔
Yeah. It's Carl.
其实是为纪念我爸取的
Named for my dad, actually.
他的笑容很美
Great smile.
我叫史蒂维·格雷森
Stevie Grayson.
我叫杰克 姓波特
Jack...Porter, obviously.
你是康拉德的第一任妻子咯
So you're Conrad's first wife, huh?
我们都会犯错 不是吗
We all make mistakes, right?
至少你挺聪明 知道离开他
At least you were smart enough to leave him behind.
你似乎挺了解他
Spoken like someone who knows him.
真希望我不了解
I wish I didn't.
他前不久才给我家带来巨大的麻烦
He's just caused a lot of problems for my family.
怎么说
How so?
说来话长
It's long story.
下次再来的时候告诉你
I'll save it for next time you're in town.
是时候把小家伙哄上♥床♥了
Looks like it's time to get the little man to bed.
好啦 来爸爸怀里
All right. Come on.
-晚安 卡尔 -非常感谢
- Bye, Carl! - Thanks so much.
客气
Sure. No problem.
很高兴见到你 史蒂维
It was nice to meet you, Stevie.
你也是 杰克
You, too, Jack.
瑞秋 是我
Rachel, it's me.
取消我回洛杉矶的飞机票吧
Cancel my flight back to L.A.
把康拉德·格雷瑟的手♥机♥号♥给我
And get me Conrad Grayson's cell number.
你居然敢故意违抗我
You deliberately defied me!
我特意让你要解雇那个人
Continuing to employ that man,
你却还继续雇用他
after I specifically asked you to fire him?!
我知道你告诉了我什么 但我做不到
I know what you told me, all right? I couldn't do it.
-你必须这么做 -不 这可不一定
- You have to do it. - No, actually, I don't have to.
在听他说完以后
And after listening to him, uh --
也许他已经不再是魔鬼了 他已经悔过
Maybe he's not a monster anymore, okay? He's got regrets.
他也后悔当时没做出不一样的选择
He's got things in life he wishes he had done differently.
你为什么要这样伤害我
Why are you choosing to hurt me in this way?
我没有 妈妈 我
I'm not, mom. I'm --
我只想更好地了解他
I'm choosing to get to know him a little better.
没什么好了解的
There is nothing left to know.
他今晚来了我家 我的房♥子
He came to my home this evening -- my house.
他接近我
He made advances toward me.
我从他眼里看到了 他还是多年前那个
And I saw in him the same heinous man
把我拖下水的可怕男人
who drew me in all those years ago.
我才是受害者 帕特里克 不是如你所想的他
It is me who's suffering, Patrick. Not him, like you wanted.
如你所想吗
Like you wanted?
我忘拿工具带了
Forgot my tool belt.
听着 吉米 我们 我们该谈谈
Look, Jimmy, we -- we should talk.
似乎有点太晚了
It's a little too late for that.
真不敢相信我之前没发现
I can't believe I didn't figure it out sooner.
维姬·哈珀
Vicky Harper.
好久不见啊
Been a long time.
你大概就是她从我这儿偷走的孩子
And you must be the kid that she stole from me.
真是愉快的家庭重聚 不是吗
Quite the happy family reunion, huh?
小子
Hey, kid.
你亲爱的妈妈有没有跟你提过
Did your dear mom ever mention to you
当年她是怎么利用我的
how she used me back then?
她是如何利用了我的帮助
How she took advantage of my help
得到她想要的东西
to get what she needed out of life.
而她是怎么感谢我的
And how did she thank me?
她把你送走了
By giving you away.
我那时15岁
I was 15 years old,
我在寻找一个能信任的人
and I was looking for someone to trust,
而你利用了那一点
and you preyed on that.
你强♥奸♥了我
You raped me.
是你敲了我的门 我们喝了酒 一起玩
You knocked on my door that night. We had a drink. We hung out.
你说你想冒险
You said you were feeling adventurous
你想让我去那个地下室
that you wanted me down in that basement.
混♥蛋♥
Oh, you bastard!
-不准走 -不 放开我
- Don't you dare walk away from me. - No! Keep your hands off me!
放开她
Get your hands off her!
天啊
Oh, my god.
天啊
Oh, god.
我们得叫救护车
We need to call an ambulance.
他把我的脸推到冰冷的混凝土上
And he pushes my face into the cold concrete,
轻声说"放松 亲爱的"
and he whispers, "Relax, honey."
放松 亲爱的
Relax, honey.
救我
Help me.
放松 亲爱的
Relax, honey.
我没事 艾米莉 你可以走了
I'm fine, Emily. You can go.
-艾登 -我不想听
- Aiden. - I don't want to hear it.
我得谢谢你救了我的命
I guess I should be thanking you for saving my life...
但这整件事
But I wouldn't have been in jeopardy
都是因为你把那柄刀放在了那里
if you hadn't have planted that sword.
-你那么恨我吗 -当然不是
- Do you hate me that much? - Of course I don't.
那为什么那么做
Then why do it?
我不知道
I don't know.
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表