剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
and -- and you, too, you know?
我是说 你...
Um...I mean, you've --
你躲在这里 逃避了这么久
you've been holing yourself up in here --
这是我的生活
This is my life.
你不想过的话可以离开
You wanted out. You got out.
我就知道我们不该来
I knew we shouldn't have come here.
我不想给她增添痛苦 艾米莉
I don't want to cause her any more pain, Emily.
但如果我们能找出
Yeah, but if we can find what the connection was
帕斯卡和你父亲之间的联♥系♥
between Pascal and your father,
也许就能消除部分的伤痛
then maybe we could take some of that pain away.
猜猜谁成了要还三十年房♥贷的房♥奴
Guess who's the proud owner of a 30-year mortgage.
我们随时都能搬进新房♥子
We can move in whenever we want.
恭喜你 杰克
Congratulations, Jack.
抱歉我没和你一起去
I'm sorry I wasn't there.
没关系
No worries.
孩子
Hey, kid.
你马上就有院子玩耍啦
You just got yourself a yard.
我们应该庆祝一下
We should celebrate.
喂
Hello?
不 我不知道
No, I didn't know.
我立刻过来 好的
I'm on my way, yes.
-抱歉 -没关系 宝贝
- I'm sorry. - It's okay, babe.
去吧
Go ahead.
别忘了你的钥匙
Don't forget your keys.
可别让太阳晒着了
That's right. Let's get you out of the sun.
乖 好了
There you go. There you go.
怎么了 杰克
What's wrong, Jack?
玛尔戈刚刚请回了丹尼尔·格雷森
Margaux's first move was re-hiring Daniel Grayson.
而他一来就告诉她我对艾米莉余情未了
His first move was trying to split us up
想要挑拨我们的关系
by telling her that I had feelings for Emily.
如果一个女人听进了那些话
If a woman falls for that...
说明她确实听信了几分
she must think there's something to it.
鲁迪
Rudy.
鲁迪 我的竞争者们收到了你的回复
Rudy, my competitors read your feed,
别怪我剧透 但相信我
so, no spoiler alerts, but trust me --
这个项目绝对超乎你的想象
this launch is gonna be beyond redic.
这款软件叫做"分身"
The program is called Myclone,
它能让你随时都可以和自己对话
and it'll have you talking to yourself in no time.
你在用博客谈恋爱吗
Are you romancing the blogosphere?
这些技术迷们喜欢用电♥话♥联络
See, techies love it when you call.
这样会带给他们很...复古的感觉
It makes them feel so... retro.
说到这个
And speaking of,
我的律师送来了我们的商业合作协议
my lawyer sent over our business contract --
老派保守的纸质文件
Old-school hard copies.
我还是不敢相信
I still can't believe
我们要一起创业
we are going into business together.
这是事实 好伙伴
Well, believe it, partner.
伙伴
Partner?
为什么这上面说
Yo, why does this say that
你拥有公♥司♥百分之七十的股权
you plan to own 70% of the company?
如果没有我出面
The program won't be market-ready
软件不会有这么好的市场前景
until I iron it out, and, uh,
而且所有的财务风险由我承担 所以...
I'm assuming all the financial risk here, so...
你有的是钱 投资这个项目
You have plenty of bank. Investing in this --
不会让你倾家荡产
It doesn't put you in the poorhouse,
相反它会让你东山再起 对吧
but it does put you back on top, right?
-你说什么 -你的那个想法
- Excuse me? - Your last idea --
如果没记错的话 是你在监狱里故意接近我
if memory serves, it landed you on my cellblock.
在那以前 你眼里有过我吗
And before that, was I even born yet?
就算对你来说 这手段也是够卑鄙的
That's a low blow, I mean, even for you.
别的投资人
Look, any other investor
只会要得更多而且比我狠得多
would ask for much more and care a lot less.
也许我该自己去试试
Well, maybe I should find out for myself.
我收到了你的留言
I got your message.
有什么十万火急的事
What's so urgent it couldn't wait?
我马上回来
I'll be back.
为什么让我在迈阿密的弟弟负责商谈
Why is my brother in Miami to negotiate a deal
我们在美洲增加注资这么重要的交易
as important as increasing our stake in the Americas?
我才是这的负责人
I was right here.
我已经决定两年后退休
Well, I've decided to step down in two years.
我应该去享享福了
I think it's time for me to enjoy other things.
我让吉迪恩去是因为我想让他接♥班♥
I sent Gideon 'cause he is to take over.
你想让他继承家业
You're grooming him to run things?
他表现出的是忠诚和决断
He has shown loyalty and determination.
而你却事事逃避
You pulled away at every turn.
我凭真本事上名校
I got into the best schools on merit,
从我们竞争对手的最底层做起一步步往上爬
worked from the bottom up at our competitors,
做好了万全准备才来找你
and approached you only when I was ready.
所以我才要求来美国创立《想》
That's why I asked to launch "Voulez" in the States.
这不会是我的最后一步
This has never been my final stop.
那你为什么打算
Then why make plans to become
嫁做人♥妻♥ 为人继母呢
a part-time wife and stepmother, huh?
你当然看不惯有本事
Of course you can't comprehend a woman
兼顾事业和家庭的女人
who can work and have a life.
所以你才回来找维多利亚
That's why you came back for Victoria.
我猜她现在一定乖乖在家等你回去呢
I imagine she's sitting at home waiting for you.
我还有事要做
I have work to do.
好久不见
It's been far too long.
惊喜至极 荣幸之至
What a surprise, albeit an honor,
女王大人居然亲自来访
to receive a visit from the queen herself.
你看起来不错 梅森
You look well, Mason.
你还是如此优雅地撒谎 维多利亚
And you still lie elegantly, Victoria.
我的面色变得灰土 我的智慧无处发挥
My skin is sallow and my wit squandered,
唯一聊感安慰的是我知道
though I take solace knowing that
我正走在先贤伟人们走过的荆棘路上
I walk in the shackled footsteps of the greats --
塞万提斯 怀尔德 伏尔泰
Cervantes, Wilde, Voltaire,
他们都曾和我一样身陷囹圄
all imprisoned as I.
言归正传 我有什么可以效劳的呢
Now, to what do I owe this pleasure?
艾米莉·索恩
Emily Thorne --
她在四处打探我的家庭历史
She's been sniffing around my family's history.
我退一步看 不禁发现
And as I take a step back, I can't help but notice
她紧盯着一件特别的事
her ties to one thing in particular.
不知道你指什么事
I can't imagine what.
你可是研究这件事的专家
Now, you're the premier expert on the subject.
你从没注意过艾米莉这个人吗
Did Emily's name ever come up in your research?
无法否认
I will say this.
我一度对艾米莉非常有兴趣
I was very interested in Emily at one point.
让你怀疑的源头是什么
What was the genesis of your suspicion?
如果你认为我会无条件泄露我的秘密
If you think I'm going to spill my secrets for nothing,
那你真是和我爱臭美的
your hubris is as offensive
前狱友一样狂妄自大
as my former cellmate's grooming habits.
我们的会面怎么会
Oh, well, what would our visit be
没有利益交换呢
without a hint of the mercenary?
你有什么条件
What do you want?
贝拉·莫妮卡餐厅的蛋黄龙虾
A brunch of lobster benedict and a gibson
和吉布森鸡尾酒早午餐
at Bella Monica's...
外加重获自♥由♥ 就在...
as free man by, say...
月底之前
end of the month?
我喜欢靠窗的桌子
Oh, I'd love a table by the window...
如果你订得到的话
if you can swing it.
警卫
Guard!
好的 走吧 特德韦尔
All right, let's go, Treadwell.
是我把你吵醒了吗
Oh, did I wake you?
没有 没有 我只是来倒杯水
No, no, I was just gonna grab a glass of water.
我晚上经常睡不着 所以常常清理东西
I don't sleep most nights, so I clean.
今天很抱歉
I'm sorry about today.
艾登只是想赶快了结
Aiden's just looking for closure.
你要嫁给一个
You're marrying a man with the broken heart
12岁就心碎了的男人
of a 12-year-old boy.
我也不知道要如何帮你治愈它
And I don't know how to help you heal it.
其实 那让我们惺惺相惜
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表