剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
standing behind you.
看起来会很奇怪
Oh, well, I'm fully prepared to explain that.
我已经准备好如何解释这点了
Any word on the whereabouts of Jack Porter?
有杰克·波特行踪的信息吗
None.
还没
I'm assuming you heard about his brother's passing?
我想你已经知道他的弟弟去世一事了
Well, yes, yeah. It's... It's terrible news.
是啊 太可怜了
You know, I've just finished modifying my speech
你知道 我刚才修改了一下演讲稿
to include a moment of silence for the boy.
加入为这个男孩默哀的内容
I doubt there'll be a dry eye in the house.
现场一定会泣不成声的
You never miss a trick, do you?
你从不放弃一切机会 是吧
You don't get to where we are by ignoring opportunity.
如果不抓紧机会 我们就会一事无成
No, I suppose you don't.
说得没错
Well, then I think that you're all set.
我想你现在一切就绪了
I'll let everyone know. Thank you.
我会让大家准备好 多谢
Daniel, how kind of you to show your support.
丹尼尔 你能来支持我可真体贴啊
I need to borrow a shirt.
我得借一件你的衬衫了
Yeah, help yourself.
自便吧
Governor.
州长
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
Your next Governor of the state of New York--
有请下一任州长
Conrad Grayson!
康拉德·格雷森
Thank you.
谢谢大家
We love you!
我们爱你
Thank you!
谢谢大家
I just received
我刚刚收到
a very gracious phone call from Governor Stoddard...
斯托达德州长的亲切来电
In which he congratulated me
他向今晚被纽约州
on the tremendous honor bestowed upon me
赋予无上荣誉的我
by the state of New York this evening!
表达了恭喜
Thank you.
感谢诸位
But before I express my profound gratitude,
但在我表达我满心感激之情之前
I'd like to set aside politics
我希望暂时抛开政♥治♥不谈
in lieu of humanity for a moment
替之以人性
and acknowledge the loss of an extraordinary young man--
宣布一位杰出的年轻人的死讯
Mr. Declan Porter.
德克兰·波特先生
He's the brother to the hero of my campaign--
他是我此次胜选的得力助手
Jack Porter,
杰克·波特的弟弟
and a dear friend of my daughter Charlotte
也是我女儿夏洛特的好朋友
whom my wife is at home comforting at this moment.
我夫人现在正在家安慰她
Victoria, Charlotte, my heart is with you.
维多利亚 夏洛特 我心与你们同在
Can I help you?
有事吗
Patrick?
帕特里克
Hello, mother.
你好 妈妈
You know, folks, let's not let Declan Porter's death
朋友们 想起德克兰·波特的牺牲时
simply remind us of the cowards
我们不要仅仅想到缔造
who are responsible for the attacks on our city.
此次袭击事件的懦夫
Let us rather see his sacrifice as an inspiration--
让我们将他的牺牲视为一种激励
an inspiration to face our own uncertain future
激励我们在面对未知的未来之时
with strength and unity,
做到坚强不屈 团结一致
because one thing is certain.
因为我很确定一件事
Thanks to the courageous resolve of the people of New York,
感谢纽约人们的坚韧不拔
I will be leading us into the most exciting future
我将有幸引领纽约州走向前所未有的
this state has ever known!
崭新辉煌
Jack, don't do it.
杰克 别这样
Thank you!
谢谢大家
Emily, go away. This has nothing to do with you.
艾米莉 走开 此事与你无关
It has everything to do with me.
和我有关
If I had only left you alone from the beginning,
如果我一开始就不去招惹你
None of this would be happening.
所有的一切都不会发生了
Don't throw your life away
不要因为我的选择 将你的一生毁掉
Because of the choices that I've made.
不要因为我的选择 将你的一生毁掉
What choices? What are you talking about?
什么选择 你到底在说什么
Jack, look at me.
杰克 看着我
Deep down inside, you've always known the truth.
在你心底深处 你一直知道真♥相♥的
I'm Amanda Clarke.
我是阿曼达·克拉克
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表