剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Are those Aiden's?
他要去哪儿
Where's he going?
去他叫我的飞机载他去的地方
Wherever he tells my jet to take him.
他在这里吗
Is he here?
我知道你要过来
Since I knew you were coming over,
所以我让他快走
I told him to scram.
我不想把已经混乱的情况搞得更复杂
I...didn't want to confuse an already confusing situation.
你想和他道别吗
Did you want to say goodbye to him?
不 这样也许最好
No. It's probably best this way,
特别是一半时间我都不知道自己在干什么
especially since I don't know what I'm doing half the time.
这就回到了这个话题
Which brings us to why you wanted
你为什么想要南方酒店12小时的监控录像
12 hours of Southfork security-cam footage.
好吧
Okay.
你在打电♥话♥
Here you are on the phone.
知道自己在和谁说话吗
Any idea who you were talking to?
不知道
No.
康拉德肯定知道
Well, I bet Conrad does.
在走廊上给你开门
Picks up in the hallway.
你进去了
You go in.
康拉德出来了
Conrad leaves.
至少他是个绅士
At least he was a gentleman.
他七点才回来
He didn't come back till 7:00.
那时我醒来了
When I woke up.
你怎么了 艾米
What is going on with you, Ems?
眩晕
Blackouts?
和康拉德勾结
Colluding with Conrad?
造影扫描显示我的脑子里有肿块
My C.A.T. scan showed swelling.
一旦情况恶化 所有计划必须停止
When that goes down, I'm sure whatever this is will stop.
这是医生告诉你的
Yeah, but is that what the doctor told you
还是你想从医生那里听到的
or what you wanted to hear?
她会把我的检查结果交给专业医师
She's sending my results to a specialist.
也许你应该找个心理医生谈谈
Maybe you should talk to a therapist.
你知道我不能冒险把真♥相♥告诉一个陌生人
You know I can't risk telling a stranger the truth.
但你现在不就在冒险吗
Yeah, but isn't that a risk you're already taking?
我已经靠自己生存了这么久
I have survived on my own this long.
相信我 我能处理好
Trust me. I can handle it.
你确定知道自己在做什么吗
You sure about that?
来电 加州 洛杉矶
你在洛杉矶有什么熟人吗
Who do you know in Los Angeles?
喂
Hello?
艾米莉 我是史蒂维·格雷森
Emily? Stevie Grayson.
很高兴再次与你通话
It's nice to talk to you again.
你好
Yeah?
我已经到了 可以处理你离婚的事
I'm in town, and I'm ready to process your divorce.
我求过你不要管这事了
I begged you to leave well enough alone.
是的 但那是在你告诉我事情经过之前
Yeah, that was before you told me what happened --
在你告诉我你被迫抛弃我
before you told me that you were forced to sacrifice me,
飘洋过海就是为了远离那个家伙之前
move across the ocean to stay away from that guy.
一直以来 我都想让自己忘记他的暴行
And I spent my life building a world to escape what he did.
现在他都找上门了
And now he is in our space.
-我就不该告诉你事情经过 -为什么
- I should never have told you what happened. - Why?
这样我就不知道他是怎样一个禽兽
So I wouldn't find out what a monster he was?
或者我是因强♥暴♥而生的孩子吗
Or that I'm a child of rape?
我要杀了他
I'm gonna kill him.
帕特里克
Patrick.
求你了 什么都别做
Please... don't do anything.
如果我因为那个男人而失去你
If I lost you because of that man...
你是我人生最灰暗的日子里唯一的阳光
You are the one good thing that came out of the worst time of my life.
所以我才如此珍视你
It's why I hold you so dear.
现在 我要你立刻解雇他
Now, I want you to fire that man now.
夏洛特喜欢他的音乐
Charlotte loves his music.
你确定可以请到他吗
You really think you can get him?
为了丹尼尔·格雷森 要我克隆一个都行
For Daniel Grayson, I'll clone him if I have to.
是她啊
Ah, there she is.
拉瑞莎 这是我的妻子 艾米莉
Larissa, this is my wife, Emily.
丹尼尔把你们的事都告诉我了
Daniel's told me everything you've been through.
有这么一个好男人真是幸运
You're lucky to have such a strong man by your side.
超乎你的想象
You have no idea.
我能想象
Oh, I might.
生日派对所有细节他都亲力亲为
He's pulling out all the stops for this birthday party.
为了夏洛特吗
For Charlotte?
真贴心 丹尼尔
That's nice of you, Daniel.
为了我爱的人 我可以倾尽全力
I do all I can for the people I love.
我去看看乐队应该设置在哪
I'm gonna go check out where the band should set up.
好的
Okay. All right.
我听说 你昨晚没回家
I heard you, uh -- you didn't come home last night.
你还会关心我
I'm surprised you care,
尤其是在你对我冷暴♥力♥之后
especially after you man-handled me.
有些事我知道你会后悔
Something I know you'll regret.
不 我唯一后悔的事就是和你结婚
No, the only thing I'll regret is my marriage to you.
因为以连载的方式出版我的回忆录
Because publishing my memoirs in serial form
将有助于提升发行量
will only help to increase our circulation.
借助我的名声 我可以保证
And with my pedigree, I can guarantee
勒马尔查尔先生将会对
that Mr. LeMarchal will see us as something far more
远隔重洋的我们大大改观
than a curiosity which lies an ocean away.
你也赞同吧 玛尔戈
Wouldn't you agree, Margaux?
我要和康拉德单独谈谈
I need to speak to Conrad alone.
立刻马上
Now.
你没有权利在我缺席的情况下召开创意设计会
You have no right holding a creative meeting without me.
既然你在忙着找房♥子 我就忍♥不住代劳了
Oh, I can't help it if you're house hunting while I'm settling in.
这里的事我说了算
I run things around here.
你用不着暗示什么 我父亲管不着这里
And not my father, as you seem to be implying.
你说的完全正确
You are absolutely correct.
他掌握着庞大的全球传媒帝国
He controls an international media empire.
没错 所以你想让他关注这本杂♥志♥
Mm-hmm, which is why you're wasting your time
注定是徒劳无功
hoping he'll care about this magazine.
又或是你根本不知道怎么引起他的注意
Or maybe you just don't know how to get his attention.
-艾米莉吗 -是我
- Emily? - Yes.
史蒂维·格雷森 很高兴见到你
Stevie Grayson. Nice to meet you.
我以为我们最好在僻静些的地方谈话
I thought it best that we meet someplace out of the way.
-我们做卡座吧 -好的
- Let's take a booth. - Yeah.
我一直喜欢忙里偷闲来这家偷渡者酒吧
I always like hiding out in this Stowaway.
我就知道我们一定处得很好
I knew we'd get along great.
以前我经常来这
I used to come here years ago.
-感谢你愿意回来 -开什么玩笑
- Well, thank you for coming again. - You kidding?
我处理过一千多件离婚案
I've handled over a thousand divorces.
但没什么比格雷森家男人的案子更要紧
Nothing compares to a Grayson man.
只有他们 能让我横跨国家来寻觅知音
Only they could get me to cross the country for a kindred spirit.
言归正传
So, down to business.
你决意坚持昨晚在电♥话♥里提的条件
Do you want to stick with the terms you suggested
不改变吗
on the phone last night?
其实
Well, um,
既然你也考虑了一个晚上 我想
now that you've had the night to sleep on it, I, well --
我想最好先听听你的意见
I think I'd rather get your opinion.
显然
Obviously,
丹尼尔在家明目张胆的出轨行为
Daniel cheating in your residence
足以构成离婚的理由 够重磅
is grounds for annulment -- slam dunk.
其实
You know, I --
我还不确定自己是不是一定要离婚
I don't know if I can go through with this.
丹尼尔和我 最近确实关系紧张
Daniel and I -- yes, we've been having a hard time.
但也许... 其实是我反应过度了
But... maybe I'm overreacting.
我觉得 我们能处理好
You know, I think we could -- we could work it out.
真的吗
Really?
可是 你昨晚很坚决
Last night, you were convinced otherwise.
事实上 你还说
In fact, you went as far to say that
你爱上了别人
you were also in love with someone else.
不 我只爱丹尼尔
No. It's just Daniel.
你对我说什么都无所谓
You can tell me whatever you want.
但你的眼神里 透露着爱意
That look in your eyes... is a look of love,
可却不是对着你的丈夫
and not for the man you married.
我不能失去你
I can't lose you.
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表