剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
别说风凉话嘛 你肯定很快就会赶你儿子出去干活了
Not too long before you put your own son to work.
好吧 我...
All right, well, I, uh...
我该走了
I should probably get going.
保姆都是按时收费的 不便宜
Sitters don't come cheap.
别嘛 好不容易出来放松一下
And here you were, just starting to have fun.
你父亲的海滩别♥墅♥
...um, your father's beach house.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
-嗨 -你没回我电♥话♥
- Hey. - You haven't returned my calls.
如果你代表我父亲联♥系♥我 别这么做
If you're reaching out to me on my father's behalf, don't.
他在留言中提到你很照顾他
He mentioned in his messages how you've been caring for him.
我只是想问问你在偷渡者酒吧的新生活
I wanted to check in on your new life at the Stowaway.
杰克一定很高兴有你在
I'm sure Jack's happy to have you there.
他看起来兴致很高
I mean, he seems in good spirits.
我来拿吧
I'll take that.
确实啊 是吧
He does, doesn't he?
不♥穿♥西服的他更能来兴致了
More so now that he's not in that suit.
似乎玛尔戈红正试图
It's as if Margaux is trying
把他变成另外一个人
to turn him into someone he's not.
其实 那个西服是我的主意
Actually, the suit was my idea.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. I--
我是说玛尔戈红和杰克是两个世界的人
I just mean that Margaux's from a different world than Jack.
还真是不是一家人不进一家门啊 格雷森少奶奶
You really are becoming a Grayson, aren't you?
-夏洛特 -很高兴再见到你
- Charlotte... - It's great to see you again.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
怎么说呢 我想念汉普顿啊
Well, what can I say? I missed the Hamptons.
谁能不想呢
Oh, who wouldn't?
我看你还是吃了回头草啊 艾米莉
I see you're still up to the same old, Emily.
来吧 宝贝 我们走
Come on, babe, let's get out of here.
-让我和他单独聊一下 -艾米
- Give us one second. - Em.
-抱歉 -好的
- Excuse me. - Yes.
由他们去 他们肯定有很多旧要叙
Let them be. I'm sure they have much to catch up on.
你居然把他带过来 想什么呢
What the hell are you thinking bringing that man here?
他差不多毁了我们家
He practically destroyed our family.
他偷走了我们的财富
He stole our fortune.
他被陷害了 而我马上要查出真♥相♥了
He was framed, and I'm soon to find out how.
怎么的 你带他来
So what, you-- you bring him here
在我和艾米莉面前炫耀他
to flaunt him in front of me and Emily,
就为了能查出点什么 你根本不知道他俩
Hoping to stir something up? You were wrong about them.
他们之间只是露水情缘
It was nothing more than a fling.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
不知道爱之深 恨之切么
Because they fight as if they're in love.
你现在给维多利亚工作了
So you work for Victoria now?
这就是你的选择
That's your choice?
这和你做出的选择一样残忍♥
It's only as grim as the one you've made.
你肯定为婚礼选好日期了吧
I believe you've set a date for the wedding.
怎么 想阻止我结婚么
Oh, what, and you're gonna try to stop me?
我反正不会站在那任你嫁给别人
Well, I'm not gonna stand here while it takes place.
你这是浪费时间 现在给我离开
You're wasting your time. You need to leave.
-你听到她说的了 走 -为什么
- You heard her. Go. - Why?
我不走你又如何 掏枪杀了我么
What are you gonna do? Pull out a gun and shoot me?
不管你喜不喜欢 我不会离开的
Whether you like it or not, I'm here to stay.
看来是他告诉你诺兰的契约
So he's the one who told you about Nolan's deed.
我知道你们想要的都一样
I know you both want the same thing--
破坏我和你儿子的关系
to undermine my relationship with your son.
但我为我朋友买♥♥了那套房♥子
But there is no secret as to why
这根本没有不可告人的秘密
I bought that house for my friend.
当然
Oh, of course.
但我俩都清楚你到底是怎么买♥♥的
But we both know the issue is how you bought it.
-维多利亚 -我怎么买♥♥的
- Victoria, just-- - how I bought it?
你这是想说钱么
You mean, with money?
现在钱对于你来说可是个
I'm sorry if that's a sensitive topic
敏感的话题呀 维多利亚
for you right now, Victoria,
鉴于你一毛钱都没有
seeing as you have none.
如果你需要贷款 我很乐意帮忙
If you ever need a loan, I would be happy to assist,
或者你的这位新财务顾问能帮你
or maybe your new financial advisor can help you
脱离目前的困境
find your way out of the red.
艾登 你和大家都听好了
Surely, Aiden, you of all people should know
格雷森家已经彻底破产了
the Graysons are completely bankrupt!
走吧 艾米
Come on, Em.
走吧
Shall we?
不错不错 女王坠落王座了啊
Well, well... it seems the queen has fallen.
我们能谈谈这事吗
Are we gonna talk about this?
我母亲说对了 是么
My mother was right, wasn't she,
关于你和艾登的事
about you and Aiden?
所以你才发飙 当众羞辱她
That's why you lashed out and humiliated her.
你知道他回来了吗
Did you know he was back in town?
不知道 我根本不知道
No. I had no idea.
那你给我解释一下刚才怎么回事
Then explain to me, please, what happened.
因为你之前说 他对你来说什么都不是
'Cause you said he meant nothing to you,
可我今天所见的 并非如此
but that's not what I saw tonight.
艾登没法接受我已经另觅他爱的事实
Aiden couldn't accept that I moved on.
他想让我同他一起私奔 但我拒绝了
He wanted me to run away with him, but I didn't.
我不知道他回来想干什么 丹尼尔
I don't know why he's back, Daniel,
但你不能让此事影响我们的感情
but you can't let that affect us.
我选择了你
I chose you.
为什么你此前只字不提
Why would you not tell me any of this?
因为我觉得事情已经解决了
Because I thought I handled it.
我以为他不会回来了
I thought he was gone.
是啊 我也这么以为
Yeah, so did I.
没想到会在这儿见到这幅画
Didn't expect to see this here.
这么说 是你拍到了这幅画
So it was you who won the auction for that painting.
我猜 我母亲知道这幅画在你这儿吧
I'm assuming my mother knows you have it?
我猜 你母亲就是维多利亚·格雷森吧
Assuming your mother is Victoria Grayson.
别装得好像你不知道似的
As if you didn't know that
你在海滩俱乐部找到我时 就已经知道了
as soon as you sat down next to me at the beach club.
就是你朋友艾米莉派你去探我的底的吧
Your friend Emily sent you there to suss me out,
上周她就已经找过我了 可是没成功
didn't she, after she tried and failed last week?
等等 你说什么
Wait, what?
不 我此前真的不知道你是谁 相信我
No, I had no idea who you were, trust me.
可我母亲让我好好提防你呢
My mother warned me not to trust you.
可现在 你却来了
And yet... here you are.
我更喜欢亲自寻求答案
Well, I like to draw my own conclusions.
显然 我母亲和艾米莉关系并不融洽
Clearly my mother and Emily have their... issues.
但我不关心那些
The thing is I don't care.
所以我来找你 把话说清楚
That's what I came here to tell you.
我不想卷进她们的纷争
I don't want to get caught in the middle of their histrionics.
明白
Understood.
不好意思 错过了你的聚会
Sorry I missed your party.
等下次吧
Maybe next time.
还有 天鹅很霸气
Oh, and, uh, great swans.
康拉德那边进行得怎么样
What happened with Conrad?
你明白的
Well, as you know,
我必须对那些向我倾诉的人保密
I protect those who confide in me.
但你可以相信我 我已经照你说的做了
But you can have faith. I did as you asked.
近来 我对人已经没任何信任可言了
I'm short of faith these days.
那我这样和你说吧
Well, then I'll put it to you this way.
如果康拉德不出面认罪
If Conrad doesn't come forward...
我会澄清一切
I will.
你陷害我的时候
I was enraged at the injustice I felt
我深感不公和愤怒
when you framed me...
因为你夺走了我应得的一切
for taking away everything that I thought I deserved.
但我意识到 和大卫·克拉克的遭遇相比
I realized that those feelings must pale in comparison
我的这些冤屈根本不值一提
to what David Clarke must have felt.
他的人生 他的事业
To have his life ripped away from him,
他的小女儿
his career...
都被毁了
his little girl.
而我竟是罪魁祸首之一
And to think that I helped do that to him.
我居然自大到妄想扮演上帝
I played God.
你答应过 会原谅我
You promised me your forgiveness.
是的
I do.
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表