剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
我在你家等了一会儿
I, uh -- I waited at your place for a little while.
你的邻居说我在这里能找到你
Your neighbor said that I could probably find you here.
他人很好
He was nice.
是啊 这里的人们很快乐 艾米莉
Yeah, well, people are happy here, Emily.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想你或许有些见解
Well, I thought that maybe you'd have some insight.
见解
Insight?
好吧
Okay.
所以说你破坏了我们的约定
So you -- you broke our agreement,
追踪了我
you tracked me down,
你一路飞到百慕大来就为了听我的见解
you flew all the way out here to Bermuda for insight?
你就不能直接承认想见我吗
Can't you just admit that you came to see me?
我想见你 抱歉
So, I wanted to see you. I'm sorry.
或许我不该来
Maybe I shouldn't have come.
我想你了
I miss you.
人们分开了就会这样
Well, that's what happens when people part.
这叫做继续生活
It's -- it's called moving on.
艾登 你听我说完
Aiden, can't you just hear me out?
当时的我不是我自己 你知道的
I wasn't myself. You know that.
我不是诺兰
And I'm not Nolan.
你不能漠视我
You can't just give me the cold shoulder
还期望我第二天跑去救你
and expect me to come running to save you the next day.
我能做的都给你做了
All right? I've done all I can for you.
从现在开始 你我分道扬镳
We're on our own from now on.
玛尔戈
Margaux!
我刚和一个国际刑♥警♥讲了两个小时电♥话♥
I just spent two hours with an Interpol agent.
他收到一条匿名情报
He received an anonymous tip
说我用《想》来逃税
that I was using "Voulez" as a tax shelter!
我明白这是个问题
I can see how that might be a problem,
因为那是违法的
since it's illegal.
你意识到这样的调查会造成什么损害吗
Do you realize the damage an investigation like that will do? Huh?
不仅仅是对我 对你也是
Not only to me, but also to you!
我
Me?
我只是伟大的帕斯卡·勒马尔查尔的傻女儿
I am just the silly daughter of the great Pascal LeMarchal.
谁会相信我跟这么不正当的事有关
Who could believe I was involved in such devious plans?
现在看来
Now, as it turns out,
丹尼尔·格雷森在国际刑♥警♥那里有朋友
Daniel Grayson is a friend of the Interpol agent.
我们很乐意帮你解决问题...
And we would be quite happy to make your problem go away...
但你必须满足我的条件
if you give me what I want.
我刚到这里的时候 我很担心
When I arrived here, I was worried
我的小闺女是在和鲨鱼一起游泳
for my little girl swimming with the sharks.
现在...
Now...
我倒是更加为那些鲨鱼担忧
I'm more worried for the sharks.
《想》是你的了 我退出
"Voulez" is yours. I'm out.
康拉德也得退出
And Conrad, too.
毕竟他是你来的唯一目的
He was the only reason for your visit, after all.
并不是唯一的目的
Not the only reason.
希望没有打扰到你
Well, I hope I'm not interrupting.
我只是在填写最后的文书
Just filling out the final paperwork
让你的老房♥子变成我的新房♥子
to make your old house my new one.
你喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
我没事
I'm fine.
我听说了你的其他新闻 关于杰克的
I heard your other news. About Jack.
是真的吗
Is it true?
是的
It is.
这打击比我预想的要大
It hits harder than I expected.
起先 我以为
You know, at first, I thought...
他会不会是我的儿子
"Is he mine?"
但后来我记起来 你戒酒期间
But then I remembered that by the time you got to rehab,
我们就没有睡一起了
we were already sleeping in separate places.
我睡我们卧室
Me in our bedroom, and you
而你是在哪喝醉就睡哪
wherever you happened to pass out that night.
我心里的苦楚
The pain that I felt...
我的醉酒和怀孕
Leave it to Conrad Grayson to make my addiction
还要告诉康拉德·格雷森吗
and unplanned pregnancy about him.
这是在我们结婚的时候发生的
It happened while we were married.
你觉得我不在乎 太天真了
To think that I'd be unaffected is naive.
把离婚的罪责都归结到我身上也很天真
Just as naive as blaming me solely for our divorce.
我从没那么做过
I have never done that.
我们变成这样都是咎由自取
No, we share the blame for what we became.
但我一直以为
But I never suspected
偷渡者酒吧只是个逃避所
the Stowaway was anything but a refuge,
没想到你在那里 怀上了...
but to hear that you... had a child...
别人的孩子 在我们还是夫妻的时候
...with another while we were married?
康拉德
Conrad...
我们当年还准备一起要个小孩 你却
Come on. We planned on having children of our own, and you...
这很明显的说明了
Well, it's abundantly clear why you didn't come to me
为什么在那次你没有来理赔
to make amends during your 12 steps,
这也不能让我原谅你的谎言
but that doesn't excuse the lie.
我曾是你丈夫啊
I was your husband.
我有权利知道
I deserved to know.
没错
You're right.
勒马尔查尔先生来了吗
Has Mr. Lemarchal arrived yet?
红色真称你
You just had to wear red.
不过我还以为你今晚会穿黑色呢
I guess I'll be betting on black for the night.
我感到很诧异 我没有邀请格雷森家任何人
I'm surprised you'll be betting on anything,
你还有什么机会猜我穿什么
seeing as I left the name "Grayson" off the guest list.
亲爱的 我不需要邀请
Oh, honey, I don't need guest lists.
还是你忘了 是我成就了今天的你
Or have you already forgotten the doors I opened for you?
你现在对我来说就是空气
You were a nobody before me.
这个空气举办的宴会还是很不错 不是吗
Quite the turnout for an event hosted by a nobody.
要我说 这些人
Trust me -- people are only here
只是想看看你的惨样
to see the car wreck that you've become.
一旦他们大饱眼福后
Once the blood is hosed off the pavement,
就会离开
They'll be on their way.
你是怎么付得起这个宴会的
How did you afford all of this, anyway?
多亏你提醒
Thank you for reminding me.
离婚适宜已经处理了
In all the drama of the divorce,
但我忘记归还这个了
I forgot to return this.
玛尔戈 你好
Margaux, hi.
艾米丽
Emily.
丹尼尔 我们过去玩吧
Daniel, come. We should be celebrating.
你还请了你的前任 好尴尬
You invited your ex? Awkward.
当然没有 看他那个样就来气
Of course I didn't. His arrogance is unmatched.
和那法国佬相比呢
Well, except, of course, by the French.
说起那法国恶人
Speak of le diable...
他显然被你吸引了
you've clearly caught his eye.
去证明你是有料的 他就会被你迷住
Prove you can play at his level, and you'll have his ear.
下注的时间到了
Time to ante up.
你和艾米丽·索恩之间发生了什么
What is going on between you and Emily Thorne?
我也不知道
I had no idea
为了引起你的注意 只有让你嫉妒
It would take jealousy to get your attention.
我在帮你忙 我知道你这样的人
I am trying to help you, as I know your proclivity
逮着什么是什么
is to chase the first skirt that flares at you.
我们能不说这个了吗
Can't we move on?
现在这个话题就很好
Yes, let's stay in the present.
艾米丽对你就像之前玩弄我儿子一样
Emily is playing you like she played my son.
我又不是你儿子
But I'm not your son.
帕斯卡 你在这啊
Pascal, there you are.
维多利亚
Victoria.
艾米丽
Emily.
我为我两订了桌高级扑克
I've reserved a high-stakes table for the two of us.
一起来玩吧
Care to join me?
我很乐意
Very tempting.
但我今晚脑海里已经有对手了
But I had a different opponent in mind tonight.
想玩一轮吗
Try your hand at poker?
很乐意
I would love to.
太棒了
Great.
艾米丽
Emily...
我帮你找了一个对手
I've found you someone you can compete with.
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表