剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
大祭司 你怎么样
Pastor, how are you?
不太好 保罗 我们得谈谈
Not good, Paul. We need to talk.
我不明白 没道理啊
I don't understand. This makes no sense.
艾登
Aiden?
已经查过我说的关于罗斯·诺兰的话了吧
Checking up on my story about Nolan Ross, were you?
别在我背后搞鬼
Don't go behind my back.
我不会容许你威胁到我的计划的
I won't have you jeopardize my plans.
在我能完全相信你之前 马西斯先生
Until you earn my trust, Mr. Mathis,
我更愿意自己去处理重要事务
I will take matters into my own hands.
我怀疑的不假
As I suspected,
诺兰确实有所隐瞒
Nolan is clearly hidding somethig.
他不过是个爪牙
He's merely a paw...
和我当年一样
lile I was.
这是诺兰房♥子的房♥契
The deed... to Nolan's house...
上面写的是艾米莉的名字
with Emily's name on it.
她和你一样有钱
She has your fortune.
现在怎么办
What now?
现在你要为我办点事了
Now you do something for me.
对不起 爸爸
I'm sorry, dad.
康拉德
Conrad?
艾米莉
Emily?
看来人们所言不假
I guess it's true what they say,
新娘的活儿是永远忙不完的
bride's work is never done.
自从不当祭台侍者后 我就已经很多年
I haven't been in a sanctuary like this since...
没有来过这样的教堂了
I was an altar boy.
你是来见保罗神父的吗
Are you here to see Father Paul?
不是的 为什么这么问
No, no. Why do you ask?
我们昨天做错了事
He and I got off on the wrong foot yesterday.
是我做错了事 对他 对帕特里克
I got off the wrong foot yesterday, with him, with Patrick...
还有其他我在乎的人
others I care about.
他是不是在办公室
Is he in his office?
恐怕他已经走了
I’m afraid he is gone.
出了点事
There was an incident.
他离开了圣弗朗西斯教堂
He left St. Francis.
我一直认为报应只是一种臆造
I've always deemed karma a concept created
以慰藉那些毫无成就的失败之人
to lift the spirits of the unaccomplished,
但最近发生的事让我迟疑了
but recent events have given me pause.
我一直坚信世间万物皆有因果
I've always believed in the natural balance of things.
种瓜得瓜 种豆得豆
We reap what we sow.
那现在就是我的报应来了 索恩小姐
Then harvest may be upon me, Miss Thorne.
现在我必须面对我的罪孽和惩罚
It's time for me to face the punishment for my sins.
抱歉让你听我胡言乱语了
I'm sorry. Please excuse my senseless prattle.
我该在保罗还是神父的时候 对他倾诉的
I should have accepted Paul's ear when I had the chance.
你就没有别的人可诉说了吗
Isn't there anyone else you could talk to?
恐怕已经没有人愿意听我说了
I fear I have no one left to listen.
也许那也是对我的一个警示
I suppose I should take that, too, as a sign.
晚安 艾米莉
Good night, Emily.
是为这个而来的吗
Come for this?
不
No.
你是对的
You were right.
我就知道你没有完全走上不归路
I knew you hadn't gone full dark side. So...
你没揭发他吗
you stopped the takedown?
我试了 但来不及了
I tried. It was too late.
那你接下来打算怎么做
Well, what are you gonna do?
拨乱反正
Fix it.
因为我相信 保罗神父还能做一件事
Because I think Father Paul can do the one thing
一件我力所不能及的事
I haven't be able to.
说服康拉德认罪
Convince Conrad to confess...
认下他所有的罪
to everything.
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表