剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
有人给了我一个机会
I've been given an opportunity,
一个会让你为我自豪的机会
one that I think will make you proud of me.
但也意味着我得离开这儿
But it means I have to leave here.
我不想用这样的方式结束
And I hate doing this the way that I'm doing it,
但是 我不敢看你的眼睛
But I can't look in your eyes.
如果我看了 就会踌躇不定
If I did, I would waver.
我真的希望你能理解
I really hope you understand.
再见 妈妈 我会永远爱你
Goodbye, Mom. I will always love you.
你听说了吗
Have you heard the news?
帕斯卡·勒马尔查尔正在从巴黎赶过来
Pascal Lemarchal is on his way from Paris.
我不知道你居然这么关注他
Oh, I didn't know you were such a fan.
其实我不是
Well, I'm not, really,
但他是举世闻名的传媒巨头
but he's one of the biggest media moguls in the world,
而且明天会到这里的办公室来
and he'll be in these offices tomorrow.
完全如我所料
Right on schedule.
难怪你要挑战玛尔戈的权威
That's why you challenged Margaux's authority.
你知道她会闹到董事会去
You knew she'd have to go to the board.
也就意味着跑回家找爸爸
Which meant running home to papa,
而且我知道他会忍♥不住 代表女儿来会会我
and I knew he couldn't resist engaging me on his daughter's behalf.
但为什么你想让勒马尔查尔先生来这儿呢
But why do you want Mr. LeMarchal here?
夏洛特 我可以告诉你
Oh, well, Charlotte, I could tell you,
但如果你想亲眼观摩如何玩弄权力
or, if you want to see how the business of power works,
我可以给你留个最好的位置
you could take a ringside seat.
那就给我留着吧
Sign me up.
杰克
Jack.
我唯一一次错过我的孩子
The only time I've missed out on my kid's life
是在情势实在糟糕透顶的情况下
is when things were truly messed up,
所以无论你因为什么理由不能回来
so whatever it was that made you stay away,
那理由一定情非得已 但..
it must've been bad, but...
我只想确认 你的离开与我和我父亲无关
I guess I just wanted to make sure it wasn't because of me or my dad.
和你们无关
It wasn't.
其实 我是为了保护你们不被当时的我所伤害
I was actually trying to protect you from who I was then.
我住在这的时候
When I lived here,
逐日积累 第19年
是个天天离不开酒的酒鬼
I couldn't exist without a drink in my hand,
在酒吧和你父亲一起生活的日子也是
hence my time at your bar and with your father.
但现在我戒酒快20年了
But now I'm sober, coming up on 20 years.
我
I was, um...
我发现自己怀孕 是在第一次进戒酒所的时候
I was in rehab for the first time when I found out I was pregnant.
但有了你之后 我意识到
But after I had you, I realized...
如果不能学会照料好自己
I couldn't be a decent mother
我就不可能当一个好妈妈
until I learned how to take care of myself,
但这个过程比我的预计久了一点
which took longer than I expected.
-你一走就是30年 -我知道
- It was 30 years. - I know.
汉普顿对我来说充满危险
The Hamptons are full of triggers for me,
尤其是康拉德和维多利亚
the greatest being Conrad and Victoria.
这我理解
Well... that, I can understand.
我不懂的是 为什么现在又回来
But still, why now?
我已经准备好了面对他们
I was ready to face them...
面对你
and you.
这样吧
Then how about this?
不如明天来我家做客
How about you come over to my house tomorrow,
正式见见你孙子
officially meet your grandson?
乐意之至
I would like nothing more.
我觉得布鲁奈罗很适合
I thought Brunello appropriate to...
开启帕特里克的生活新篇章
honor the next chapter of Patrick's life.
请再次感谢斯特凡诺 为他提供了这次机会
Please thank Stefano again for affording him the opportunity.
你提出的条件才是他没法拒绝的
You were the one that made him an offer he couldn't refuse,
不过
But...
说实话 就算没有给钱
in truth, even without the money,
他还是觉得你儿子有才华
he thinks your boy has talent.
他当然这么觉得
Of course he does.
也许现在帕特里克终于可以忘记
Maybe now, Patrick can rid his heart of all the hurt
他在这里许久以来的伤痛和仇恨了
and hatred that clouded it during his time here.
你的计划成功了 维多利亚
Your plan worked, Victoria.
你的选择是正确的
You did the right thing.
变♥态♥的是 挽救帕特里克的唯一办法
It sickens me that the only way to save Patrick
是让他认为我是个想要史蒂维·格雷森死的怪物
was to let him think I was a monster who wanted Stevie Grayson dead.
-怎么 都不油嘴滑舌一下吗 -不需要
- What? No snappy rejoinder? - None needed.
你让我帮你伤自己的心
You let me help break your heart.
别告诉我你不伤心
Don't tell me yours doesn't hurt, too.
敬帕特里克
To Patrick.
敬我的儿子
To my son.
我猜你掌握了我妻子的消息
I assume you have information on my wife.
追踪她 没有你让我相信的那么困难
It wasn't as difficult to track as you led me to believe.
她是和我父亲在一起吗
Was she with my father?
我觉得你的猜测是错的
I think you're testing the wrong theory.
她确实进了他在南方酒店的房♥间
She actually broke into his room at the Southfork.
-为什么 -我不知道她想干什么
- Why? - I don't know what her plan was.
不过半分钟后 有个男人跟着她进去了
About 30 seconds later, some guy came in after her.
我不得不躲在墙后 所以他没看到我
I had to duck behind a wall so he didn't see me.
不过接着 他们就不见了
The next thing I know, they're gone.
那么你跟丢了他们
So you lost them?
我去了服务台
I came out to the service entrance
在他开车离开之前看到了车牌号♥
and caught a plate as he drove off.
把信息交给了军方的几个兄弟
Fed the specs to a couple buddies in the force,
几个小时后 他们查到了这辆车
and a couple hours later, they found his car.
你之前见过他
You've seen him before.
当时真没想到 我会这么高兴再见到他
And I never thought I'd be happy to see him again.
我很高兴你们说开了
I'm glad it worked out.
我终于 理解她为什么害怕了
I finally, uh, understand why she was scared.
原来她在戒酒
Turns out she's a recovering alcoholic.
格雷森家的人和她关系不好
The Graysons aren't exactly her favorite people.
至少她敞开心扉值得高兴
Well, it's good that she opened up.
宝宝在叫我了
Duty calls.
晚安 艾米莉
Good night, Emily.
晚安
Good night.
在打扫屋子吗
Sprucing up the cottage?
好现象
That's a good sign.
感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
-好多了 -是吗
- Better. - Yeah?
我觉得我终于理出来个头绪了
Yeah, I think I finally have a handle on all this.
现在你解决了心事
Now that you've sent your demons packing,
是不是该想想丹尼的事了
is Danny next?
我要先想想下一步做什么
Not until I know what my next step is,
不过能有个避难所逃离格雷森庄园 挺好的
but it will be good to have a refuge from Grayson Manor.
把这个当作回归礼物吧
Consider this a house re-warming.
而且
And...
只有你的指纹才能打开它
only your touch can open it.
谢谢 诺兰
Thank you, Nolan...
为这个
for this...
也为今天把艾登找来
and for sending Aiden today.
我几乎失去了一切
I almost lost everything.
我本来就希望他能帮你渡过难关
Yeah, I hoped he'd come through for you.
总该为这些喝一杯吧
So, I think this calls for a toast.
不如 来一杯琴酒调的马提尼
I'm thinking... Gin Martinis?
琴酒调的马提尼
Gin Martinis?
原来她在戒酒
Turns out she's a recovering alcoholic.
呼吸间琴酒的味道
Gin in her breath.
我没有什么来访者 不过一旦有人来
I don't get many visitors, but when I do,
我总是在挣扎中暂时升起一丝希望
It gives me a moment of hope within the struggle.
因为我认为也许你会走进那扇门
Because I think maybe you'll walk through that door
说你已经原谅了我
having forgiven me.
今天就是这样希望的
I had that hope today.
克拉克先生
Mr. Clarke.
我是名律师 而且我很在意你的案子
I'm a lawyer, and I'm interested in your case.
我想相信她
I wanted to believe her,
但我却闻到了她呼吸间琴酒的味道
but that's when I noticed the gin on her breath.
几天后 我发现
A few days later, I found out
因为酗酒 她被取消了律师资格
that she'd been disbarred for drinking.
但是我还是很珍惜那天充满希望的那刻
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表