剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Do you wanna hear the truth or not?
艾米莉在怀孕的事上说谎了
Emily lied about the pregnancy.
她编造出来好赶走你
She made it up to scare you away.
真的吗
Seriously?
她使我们分开的唯一办法
The only way she could keep us apart
就是困住我
was to trap me.
她知道我不可能抛弃我的孩子
She knew I wouldn't walk away from my child.
-你怎么知道的 -婚礼之后她就摊牌了
- How'd you find out? - She admitted everything after the wedding.
丹尼
Danny...
是你
Did you...
开的枪吗 不是
Shoot her? No.
如果这都是真的
Well, if all this is true,
那你为什么还和她在一起
Then--then why are you still with her?
如果我现在分手 她会让整件事看起来
If I kicked her to the curb, she'll--she'll make it look
像是我弃她于不仁不义 或者更糟
as I'm abandoning her, or--or worse,
她会使人怀疑是不是我真的想杀她
she'll make people wonder if I did try to kill her,
就像你刚才以为的一样
just like you thought right now.
艾米莉总能得到她想要的
Emily got what she always wanted.
她现在是格雷森家族的一员了
She's a Grayson now.
她赢了
She won.
她是个疯子
She's a psycho.
丹尼
Danny...
我
I am...
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
看来你也睡不着啊
I see you're not the only one who can't sleep.
是啊 今晚发生了很多事
Yes, it's been quite an evening.
你从哪拿到这些的
Where did you get that?
如果你因为所谓的失忆症
If you're having trouble filling in the holes
不能填补记忆的空白 无法想起过去
of your past due to your so-called amnesia,
或许我能帮上点忙
perhaps I can assist.
看起来莉迪亚只拿到谜题的一角
Seems that Lydia only had a piece of the puzzle.
但你早就开始计划着一切了 不是吗
But your game started long before this, didn't it?
一篇《哈佛红报》上的
An article from the "Harvard Crimson"
重点标出了丹尼尔大一那年的文章
highlighting Daniel's freshman year.
我猜这就是你第一次盯上他的时候吧
I imagine that's when you first set your sights on him.
日记 上面详细记录我们生活习惯
Journals, detailing our habits.
银行结单
Bank statements,
证明你没有你说的那么有钱
proving that you're not as wealthy as you pretended to be.
真是骗子的藏宝室啊
It's quite a grifter's treasure trove.
恭喜你 维多利亚
Congratulations, Victoria.
你的直觉一直都是对的
Your instincts were right all along.
我为名分而来
But while I came here for status,
但并不是我留下的原因
that's not why I stayed.
我真的爱丹尼尔
I truly loved Daniel.
你现在说什么也没用了
Nothing you can say will save you now.
不过怎么处置一个
But what is a fitting end to someone
一路坑蒙拐骗才跻身上流社会
who's conned her way into society
和介入我们的家庭生活的人呢
and our family's lives?
向媒体曝光你也太便宜你了
Outing you to the press would be far too humane.
相反 明天早上
Instead, tomorrow morning,
我会给我的联♥系♥人们打个电♥话♥
I am going to call my list of who's who
他们也会给他们的联♥系♥人联络
who will in turn call their lists,
因为一旦大家都知道你是个骗子
because once word is out that you're a fraud,
你就没法再在这个圈子里混了
You will never grift in these circles again.
你赖以生存的一切
The bread and butter on which you depend
将枯竭殆尽 灰飞烟灭
will dry up and you will wither away,
而你 也会一个人孤独终老
dying the slow and lonely death
这才是艾米莉·索恩应得的下场
that Emily Thorne deserves.
如果那是你真名的话
If that's even your name.
我没时间吃早餐了
Oh, I don't have time for breakfast.
我10点前得把这个交给出版商
No, I've got to get this to the publisher by 10:00.
吃点嘛
Ah, come on.
你这两天一直没日没夜的工作
You've been working nonstop on this for two days.
总能挤出两分钟吃点东西吧
You can take two minutes to eat...
为了我吃点
for me.
好吧 除非你也给我点回报
Okay. Only if you do something in return.
给点意见
Tell me what you think.
莉迪亚·戴维斯
汉普顿的复仇
这是丹尼尔的主意吧 对吗
This was Daniel's idea, wasn't it--
枪口指向莉迪亚
to lean into lydia?
不 他只是在我犹豫不决的时候
No, he simply gave me permission
给了我启发
to go where I was hesitant to.
你有问问自己为什么吗
And have you asked yourself why?
你想说什么 杰克
Okay, what are you trying to say, Jack?
我只是不想你出版那些
I'm trying to keep you from printing something
不是真的事
that isn't true.
因为一旦他用他自己的杂♥志♥
Because if it ever comes out that he used his own magazine
来掩饰这一切 你的职业生涯就完了
to cover this up, your career is over.
不是莉迪亚向艾米莉开的枪 是丹尼尔
It wasn't Lydia who shot Emily. It was Daniel.
你为什么这么觉得
Why would you think that?
我知道是因为
I know that...
艾米莉这么告诉我的
'cause emily told me.
你要是错过截止日期
Well, if you miss this deadline,
我们会损失更多
we're talking thousands in overtime,
像是商会会费 那些本不必要的开支
union fees, money we don't have to spend.
不 听我说 玛尔戈
No, listen to me. Ma-Margaux.
玛尔戈暂停了出版事宜
Margaux's pressing "Pause" on publishing.
大概是看到了她故事里的漏洞吧
Perhaps she's seen the holes in her story.
-谢谢 -不谢
- Thank you. - Yes, sir.
怎么回事 没人召集了媒体啊
What is this? No one summoned the press.
事实上 是我
Actually... I did.
感谢你们的到场
Thank you all for coming.
因为我身体状况不佳
Due to my weakened condition,
我将做一个简短的声明
my announcement will be a brief one.
在我公公婆婆将我接回家的这几天里
In the past few days since my in-laws brought me home,
我忍♥受了...常人所不能想象的痛苦
I have endured... more pain than I thought humanly possible.
但我相信 正因为这段遭遇
But I believe because of this journey...
我的记忆已经恢复了
my memory has returned.
关于枪击我的人是谁 猜测很多
There has been much speculation as to who shot me,
我想澄清一下事实
and I wanna set the record straight.
是莉迪亚·戴维斯
It was Lydia Davis.
我丈夫和我将提供一千万的赏金
And my husband and I are offering a $10 million reward
力求抓住她
for her capture.
谢谢
Thank you.
格雷森夫人 格雷森夫人 格雷森夫人
Mrs. Grayson! Mrs. Grayson! Mrs. Grayson!
你看了新闻吗
Did you see the news yet?
我看没看
Saw it?
看得我又笑又哭啊
I laughed. I cried.
简直比《猫》还精彩
It's better than "Cats."
我又欠你一个人情
Once again, I owe you.
我会记账上的
We'll add it to your tab.
我很高兴你决定留在这里
I'm just glad you decided to stick around.
本来我也做不到的
Well, I wouldn't have been able to
幸亏你最后关头掉包了无穷小盒
if you hadn't switched out the infinity box at the last second.
维多利亚对一切深信不疑
Victoria bought every detail.
我只希望你能全身而退
I just hope you got away unscathed.
差不多算吧
Almost.
帕特里克就没这么幸运了
Patrick won't be so lucky.
他不是想知道他母亲的真♥相♥吗
He wanted to know the truth about his mother?
我正打算告诉他呢
That's exactly what I plan on giving him.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
请进
Come in.
比安卡 能不能帮我个忙
Bianca. I was hoping you could help me with something.
谢了
Thanks.
格雷森夫人嘱咐我 不要离开你身边
Mrs. Grayson ordered me not to leave your side...
为了你自己的安全着想
for your own safety.
我的大部分东西都在卧室里
Well, most of my things are in my bedroom.
我是说 要不你扶我上楼
I mean, you could help me up the stairs,
要不我碰上危险就喊
or I could just scream if I'm in danger.
行 在这儿等着吧
All right. Wait here.
谢谢
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表