剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
你退伍了吗 士兵
You after a discharge, solider?
因为看上去
Because it looks like
你刚搬起石头砸了自己的脚
you just shot yourself in the foot.
完全不是
Not at all.
只是改变了策略
Just changed tactics.
复仇 第三季第十七集
敬维多利亚
To Victoria.
回到我们之间 而且又待字闺中
Back in our midst and back on the market.
那我可说不好啦
Oh, I don't know about that.
帕斯卡·勒马尔查尔吗
Pascal Lemarchal?
他在歌♥剧院可真抢眼
He was rather dashing at the opera.
在康拉德之前 你俩不是还约会过吗
Didn't you two date before Conrad?
那是我年轻时犯下的令人遗憾的错误
It's a regrettable mistake of my youth,
我不愿意重蹈覆辙 也不愿谈论
one that I'm loathe to repeat or discuss.
得知丹尼尔终于和艾米莉分手了
Well, I was just happy to hear that Daniel
我真是高兴万分
has finally broken his pattern with Emily.
我还是不敢相信
I still cannot believe
那姑娘居然假装怀孕了
that that girl faked her pregnancy.
大家还都相信她
And everyone believed her!
除了你 维多利亚
Except you, Victoria.
你一开始就很怀疑
You were suspicious from the onset.
我现在还是
Oh, I still am.
艾米莉·索恩对我们的家庭来说是一场灾难
Emily Thorne is a plague on our homes.
既然她似乎决定留下
And since she seems determined to stay,
我希望你们都能帮我留心她的一举一动
I would appreciate if you would all keep an eye on her for me.
乐意效劳
You can count on us.
任何与你作对的人
Anyone who is an enemy of yours
都将不久于世
is not long for this world.
这又来了一个
Oh, there's another one.
失陪
Excuse me.
从我的房♥子里滚出去
Get out of my house.
是你的房♥子吗
Oh, your house?
收房♥通知
我在大门口拿到的这张通知
Well, this placard I intercepted at the front door
可不是这么写的
augurs otherwise.
史蒂维是不会放弃的
Stevie's not gonna let up.
我也不会
Neither will I.
你来这干吗 康拉德
Why are you here, Conrad?
我听到消息说 有人送了你
You know, I-I'd heard rumors that there was a certain
德拉图尔的原版画来装点门面
de la Tour original gracing the foyer.
那只是帕斯卡一厢情愿送的 我回绝了
It's a shameless volley from Pascal that I returned.
那太好了
Oh, good.
因为一想到你和那个男人在一起
Because the idea of you with that man
就让我怒火中烧
makes my blood boil.
你这么想几乎要让我对他改观了
Well, that almost makes him appealing.
不过你的意见
However, your opinion
和你的不请自来一样不合礼数
is as inappropriate as this intrusion.
我想你还是去忙你的第一任前妻
I would think you would be bothering your first ex-wife
最近发表的公开声明吧
over her recent public revelation.
-声明 -康拉德
- Revelation? - Oh, Conrad.
每天早上你都看报纸
All the morning newspapers you flip through,
怎会忽略第六版呢
and you always skip Page 6.
你在品评竞争对手的文章吗
You sizing up the competition?
不是
Not exactly.
他们想请我去做新任主编
They want me to be their new editor-in-chief.
工作地点在罗马
In Rome.
我不知道
I didn't, uh -- didn't know
原来你想要的是这个
that was something you wanted.
不 不是这样的
Oh, no, it's not.
我是说 这是个好机遇
No, I mean, this is an amazing opportunity.
但我真正想要的是《想》
But all I really want is "Voulez."
还有你
And you.
那你真是幸运 因为你两个都有了
Then you're a lucky girl, 'cause you've already got both.
只要我父亲一天不放手
Well, this magazine will never be mine
这本杂♥志♥就不会真正归我掌控
as long as my father is in the picture.
我明白 玛尔戈 我明白
I get it, Margaux. I do.
但就因为这要去罗马
But Rome?
不 我知道
No, I know. I know.
所以我不会接受邀请
That's why I won't take it.
我太爱你了
I love you too much.
我迫不及待要开始我们共同的新生活
And I can't wait to start the next step of our lives together.
不 我
No, I...
我不能让你轻易放弃这次机会
I can't let you just throw this chance away.
你应该慎重考虑一下
You need to seriously consider it.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道 要考虑的事太多了
I don't know. There's so much to think about.
和你分开 还有抛弃这里的一切
Being away from you. Leaving all this.
但你却有机会
Passing on the opportunity
摆脱你的父亲
to finally cut ties with your father.
你肯定我们能异地相处吗
Are you sure we could handle this?
不
No.
但我肯定我不能让你
But...I know that I couldn't handle
放弃能让你真正快乐的机会
keeping you from something that might make you truly happy.
看来这次你顺手牵回来的可是一只肥羊
Those sticky fingers of yours certainly paid off.
这是帕斯卡的硬币吗
Pascal's coin?
这是澳门超豪华赌场的筹码
It's a poker chip from an ultra-exclusive table in Macau.
买♥♥入价是一百万
The buy-in is $1 million.
所以帕斯卡是个赌徒
So Pascal's a gambling man.
我要是能在他的领域打败他
I guess I'll have to earn his respect
一定能吸引他的注意
by beating him at his own game.
所以 下一步怎么办
So, what's next?
"跷家的一夜"[电影名] 不是吧
"Adventures in Babysitting"? Really?
好吧 你的...
All right, well, what about your -- oh.
最尴尬的时刻
Most embarrassing moment ever?
看来我有情敌了
I just got a contender.
哈维尔 自称是我的基友
Javier, my wannabe bestie,
这位是艾米莉 我真正的闺蜜
this is Emily, my actual bestie.
你俩是要去大西洋城[以赌场闻名]赌钱吗
Are you two gonna hit up Atlantic City?
我想出了一种轮盘赌必胜的新方法
I have a new method to beat roulette
正想立刻试试
I am dying to try right now.
很高兴见到你 哈维尔
It was nice to meet you, Javier.
我过会再来找你 诺兰
I'll talk to you later, Nolan.
这是什么
What is this?
在你被软禁的时候可以和妹子调情的模拟软件吗
A program to hit on girls while you're under house arrest?
不 这其实是我正在开♥发♥的模型
No. It's actually a prototype of what I'm working on.
它可以通过一个人的社交资料
See, it built an interactive avatar
和我的预测运算程式
based on someone's social-media profile
建立起互动式虚拟形象
and my predictive logarithms.
既然夏洛特·格雷森
And since Charlotte Grayson
美貌出名又丑闻缠身
is famous, scandalous, and pretty,
她是个绝佳的基准对象
She has quite the size-6 footprint to work from.
看
Hmm. Watch.
虚拟夏洛特 亲爱的
Charvatar, honey, um...
和你共同点最多的好友是谁
which neighbor do you have the most in common with?
曾经是艾米莉 现在是你
It was Emily. Now it's you.
好的 我明白了
Oh. Well, I see.
这软件是用来吹嘘你自己的吧
It's a program designed to inflate your ego.
不 它只说实话
Mm. It only speaks truth.
我在哈佛的一个朋友
A Harvard buddy of mine is the perfect guy
可以帮我们处理你父亲的事
to help us deal with your father.
这么做可能冒点险 但...
It's a bit of a risky move, but...
其实 丹尼尔
Yeah, actually, Daniel...
我改变主意了
I've changed my mind.
《美丽维托》向我发了工作邀请
"Vito Splendido" made me an offer,
我正在考虑接受
and I'm thinking about taking it.
我想到会有别的杂♥志♥和你接触
Well, I expected other magazines to try and poach you.
-但我没想到你这么快就放弃了 -我没放弃
- I just didn't expect you to give up so quickly. - I'm not.
我为了摆脱父亲才创办了《想》
I started "Voulez" to break free from my father,
可他连那点自♥由♥都不给我
but he won't even let me have that.
玛尔戈 振作起来 我们可以赶走他的
Margaux, come on. We can push him out.
抱歉 丹尼尔
I'm sorry, Daniel.
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表