剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
艾米莉你可以跑 但这些你甩不掉
You can run Emily, but this will follow you.
你那肮脏的小秘密已经暴露了
Your dirty, little secret is out.
你就是个骗子和谎话精
You're nothing but a fraud and a liar
骗我儿子和你结婚
who deceived my son into marriage!
艾米莉·索恩 你可以滚了
Emily Thorne, you are done here.
我为了保护你做了那么多事 丹尼尔
After everything I've done to protect you, Daniel.
一切都结束了
This is over.
你不知道你这是在做什么
You don't know what you're doing.
艾米莉 你该滚了
Emily, dear, it's time to leave.
别碰我
Don't touch me!
这是离婚文件
The divorce papers,
我改了一下
I had them redrafted,
那些和解条款已经没有了
so I don't think that settlement amount is still in there.
你什么也带不走
You'll be leaving with nothing.
我还手握丹尼尔开枪伤了我的真♥相♥
Well, I still have the fact that Daniel shot me.
是你召开的新闻发布会 走上阳台
You called a press conference, got up on that balcony,
告诉全世界是莉迪亚开枪伤了你
and told the world that Lydia shot you.
大家会相信哪个故事呢
So, which story is it? Hmm?
昨晚之后 不会有人相信你了
After last night, no one's going to believe you.
你就像个怨妇
You'll look like a resentful woman
深陷于假怀孕的谎言中
caught in a lie about a pregnancy that never existed.
那事情都如你们所愿了吧
Then I guess you both got what you wanted.
我最喜欢歌♥剧了
Oh, I just love the opera.
你永远不知道下一幕会发生什么
You never know what performance you're going to get.
是你泄露了病历么
Did you leak the medical records?
不是 不过泄露的时机很巧妙
No. The timing was curious.
我爱你 丹尼尔
I love you, Daniel.
我只是看到对你有利的机会 就抓住了
And I simply saw an opportunity to help you, and I took it,
但我不会放松对索恩小姐的警惕
but I'm still keeping my eye on Ms. Thorne.
如果她还阴魂不散 说明你是对的
If she sticks around, your theory's correct.
她瞄准我们了
She's targeting us.
我会查明原因的
And I will find out why.
要是你把酱汁滴在我沙发上
If you get sauce on my couch,
就给我买♥♥个新的 我说到做到
you're buying me a new one, and, uh, I meant what I said.
你可以待一天 但是已经到时间了
You can stay for one day, which is over now.
你就这么对待你的技术支持吗
Is that any way to treat your tech support?
而且 法律上我也没法离开这
And besides, I can't legally leave anyways.
我呢...
I, uh...
好像我把你的地址给了保释官
I sort of gave my parole officer your address.
你这是要在我家监禁吗
You put yourself under house arrest at my house?
我只想一个人住 这要求过分吗
I just want to live alone. Is that too much to ask?
这... 这画的是我吗
Is this a... is this a picture of me?
是的 我
Yeah, I'm, uh...
我考虑去当个画家
I'm thinking about becoming an artiste.
这涂鸦可画的不咋地 但...
Not according to these scribbles, but...
等等 其它的是什么
Wait. What is the rest of this, really?
关于网络聚合器的想法
It's an idea for a web aggregator.
把它想成反♥社♥会♥媒体
Think of it as antisocial media.
我我没法破译它
I just... can't crack it.
因为你用的是C++
That's 'cause you're using c++.
我用二进制一瞬间就能破解
I could fix this in a nanosecond with binary.
你看 我就是这个意思
Do you see? That's what I'm talking about.
说真的 谢谢你让我留下来
And, seriously, thanks for letting me stay, man.
你是唯一一个我发自内心喜欢的人
You're the only guy I liked inside,
算我欠你的
so I'm in your debt.
根据我现在看到的这些...
Well, based on, uh, what I'm seeing here...
或许你可以报答我
You might be able to repay me.
我就错过了这么一次歌♥剧
The one time I miss the opera,
结果就发生了有趣的事
something interesting actually happens.
那真是太神奇了
It was extraordinary.
对于你儿媳的事我表示很抱歉
I feel pretty bad for your daughter-in-law.
能肯定的是 她现在已经是我前儿媳了
Oh, I'm sure by now, she's my ex-daughter-in-law.
我准备走了
I was on my way out.
酒钱都记在我账上就行
Please...feel free to drink on my tab.
帕斯卡 别走啊
Now, Pascal, come on.
我们都清楚你会满足我的请求
You and I both know you're gonna give me what I want.
康拉德 我知道你很少遭到拒绝
Conrad, I understand you don't hear "No" very often,
但我并不想合并我们的公♥司♥
but I have no intention of merging our companies.
从来没想过
Ever.
那如果我能让你得到梦寐以求
Well, what if I got you the one thing you've always wanted
但从未得到的东西呢
but never had?
男人想要的东西我都有
I have everything a man could want.
除了维多利亚
Except Victoria.
晚上好
Hey.
晚上好
Hey.
我只是来看看你还好吗
I just wanted to make sure you were okay.
媒体报道得太难听了
Press is saying some pretty harsh stuff.
我没事 一切都在计划之中
No, I'm fine. Everything went as expected.
当然了 你才是幕后主使
Of course. You were behind it.
虽然我不想利用夏洛特
Look, as much as I hated using Charlotte,
但我必须暂时公开地摆脱格雷森家
I had to create a public break from the Graysons,
得让他们觉得他们赢了
and I needed them to feel like they won.
那说明你有新的计划
Which you would only do if you had a new plan.
告诉我怎么回事
Tell me what's going on.
你明白这有多危险
You know how dangerous this is,
我不想再让你受伤害
and I don't want you getting hurt again.
我不会再袖手旁观了 艾米莉
I'm not sitting on the sidelines anymore, Emily.
你所做的
What you are doing,
并不只是为了替你父亲伸张正义
it's not just about justice for your father.
也是为了德克兰
It's also for Declan...
还有阿曼达
And Amanda.
是 我会为他们讨回公道
Yes, and I will get it for them.
昨天那个信息是我帮你弄到的
I got you that information yesterday,
这意味着现在我和我妈妈都被卷进来了
which means I'm now involved, and so is my mother.
要么你跟我大吵一架
So you can either make this a fight,
要么现在就妥善处理
or you can get good with it now.
硬盘里都有什么
What was on those drives?
"康拉德 按照你的要求
"Conrad, per you request,
我搞定了TWM
I handled TWM.
你的DC计划很安全"
Your DC plan is safe."
我猜"DC"是指你♥爸♥
I assume "DC" is your dad,
但"TWM"是什么
but what's, what's "TWM"?
不知道 不过我会查明白的
I don't know, but I'm gonna figure it out.
怎么查
How?
我妈说她根本不知道这是谁写的
My mom said she never knew who wrote the letter.
我想我知道
I think I do.
你看
Look at this.
被扫描的纸条边缘有阴影
There's a shadow on the edge of the note where it was scanned,
表示这不是美国的标准尺寸
which means it wasn't standard American measurements.
是欧洲的
It was European.
这是我同意让《想》
And this is a note I received
报道我的婚礼时收到的纸条
when I agreed to let "Voulez" cover my wedding.
字迹是一样的
It's the same handwriting.
帕斯卡也参与了吗
Pascal is a part of this?
是 我想是的
Yeah, I think he is.
我知道你爱他的女儿
And I know you love his daughter,
所以我不想你参与进来
which is why I don't want you involved in this.
看来我们只好冒险一试了
Then we have to take the risk...
希望不会造成附带伤害
And hope that there's no collateral damage.
我会尽我所能
I'll make sure there won't be.
帕斯卡甚至不会察觉他成了目标
Pascal won't even know he was hit.
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表