剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Our last name is gonna be "Ross"?
诺兰坚持让我们做他的远房♥表亲
Yeah. Nolan insisted we be distant cousins
这样他可以来看我们
so that he can, you know, come and see us
而不会引起不必要的注意
without attracting any unwanted attention.
他的心比他的脑袋还好用
His heart is even bigger than his brain.
我会想他的
I'm gonna miss him.
以后他每隔几个月就跑到我们家时
Well, I'll remind you of that sentiment
我会提醒你 何必现在如此感伤
when he's crashing on our sofa every other month.
谁打来的
Who is it?
是丹尼尔
It's Daniel.
我该走了 已经很晚了
I should get going. It's getting late.
来
Here.
只要...
It's just, you know,
再过一晚
one more night,
我们就可以永远不分离了
and then we'll never have to spend another apart.
再过一晚
One more night.
-谢谢 -这个给你
- Thank you. - There you are.
随便给我上两杯酒
I'll take two of whatever you like
然后跟我聊几分钟
and a few minutes to talk.
真是个不错的惊喜嘛
This is a nice surprise.
怎么了
What's up?
我跟诺兰进行了一次有趣的对话
I had an interesting conversation with Nolan.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
关于什么的
What about?
你跟康拉德的联♥系♥比你承认的要更多
That there is more to Conrad than you're letting on.
我不知道诺兰说了什么 但是...
I don't know what Nolan said, but, hey--
事实上 我就知道这么多
That was the extent of it, actually.
我迫切希望讲述的这个故事
And that the story I'm so desperate to tell
某种程度上也牵扯到了你
somehow involves you.
如果我和他想象中一样关心你
And if I care about you as much as he thinks I do,
我就该来问问你
I should ask you about it.
所以我来了
So here I am.
不要生诺兰的气 杰克
Don't be mad at Nolan, Jack.
他是想为你好
He just wants what's best for you,
我也一样
as do I.
告诉我吧 是怎么回事
Please. What is it?
康拉德·格雷森是
Conrad Grayson is responsible
我妻子和弟弟之死的幕后元凶
for both the death of my wife and my brother.
什么
What?
你希望挖掘出来的秘密
And the secrets that you were looking to unearth
就是他这样做的原因
are the reasons why.
我不相信 杰克 我从小就认识他了
I can't believe that, Jack. I've known him all my life.
-我从来没... -他是坏人 玛尔戈
- I've never-- - He's a bad man, Margaux,
他给我带来了很多痛苦
and he's brought me a lot of pain.
你之前可以告诉我的
Well, you could've told me that.
我了解你
I know you.
你是个斗士
You're a fighter.
我觉得你会尽力让他付出代价
I thought you'd try to make him pay.
所有想让他付出代价的人都已经不在了
And since I've lost everyone who's ever tried, I...
而我不想再失去你
I didn't want to lose you, too.
听着 我不是想告诉你该如何生活
Look, I don't want to tell you how to live your life.
但是如果你继续挖掘
But if you keep digging,
你将置身于危险中
you'll put yourself in danger.
不止是这样 杰克
It's more than that, Jack.
如果讲述这个故事意味着失去你
Telling that story would mean letting you go,
那我不愿意这样做
and I'm not willing to do that.
世界上还有很多其他故事
There'll be other stories,
但只有一个杰克·波特
but there is only one Jack Porter.
这是最后一个机会
Well, this is it.
最后一次跳过这个愚蠢传统的机会
Last chance to skip this silly tradition.
这一点儿也不蠢 这挺好的
It's not silly. It's nice.
等你再见到我时
The next time you see me,
我将穿着婚纱走过走廊
I'll be walking the aisle in white.
怎么了
What is it?
我一直在想为什么你不提这件事
I keep wondering why you're not bringing it up.
我妈说她告诉了你莎拉的事
My mom said she told you about Sara.
我没和她上♥床♥
I didn't sleep with her.
好吗 我只是...
Okay? I-I was...
有点困惑 害怕
confused and--and scared.
我最不想做的事就是伤害你
The last thing I wanted to do was to hurt you,
我很抱歉
and I am sorry.
说点什么吧
Say something, please.
你们结束了吗
Is it over?
是的
Yes.
是的 已经结束了 因为你才是我的唯一
Yes. I ended it with her because you're the only one I want.
你也是我的唯一
You're the only one I want, too.
我现在全身心投入
I'm all in.
和你在一起
With you...
还有我们的孩子
and the baby.
我哪都不会去
I'm not going anywhere.
我也不会
Me neither.
这些都是什么
What's all this?
这些是我们数目庞大的聚会影集
Ah. This is our vast anthology of event photography.
我把它们从仓库里拿出来
I had them fetched from storage
给我一些写自传的灵感
to provide some inspiration for my memoirs.
现在我的女神死而复生了
And now that my Muse has returned in the flesh...
我已经别无所求
My cup runneth over.
你介意我...
Would you mind if I...
不会 去追忆你心中的似水年华吧
No. Reminisce to your heart's content.
从明天开始
For tomorrow,
我们一起创造我们的未来
we begin our future.
2003年格雷森国际新年聚会
一切都安排好了
Everything's in place.
丹尼尔已经上钩了
Daniel's on board.
莉迪亚在忙着解决其他事
Lydia's preoccupied.
证据也准备好了
The evidence is ready.
我觉得我们已经准备就绪了
I think we're all set.
你也和真正了解你的人订婚了
And you're engaged to someone who knows the real you.
干得漂亮 朋友
Well done, cuz.
没有你的帮忙我一定做不到
Couldn't have done it without you.
我知道
I know.
我想我得去找个新爱好了
Well, I guess I'm gonna have to get a new hobby.
你觉得洞穴探险怎么样
What are your thoughts on spelunking?
晚安 诺兰
Good night, Nolan.
晚上好 艾米莉
Good evening, Emily.
维多利亚
Victoria.
这次拜访又要给我什么
To what do I owe this visit?
另一个空的礼物盒吗 给宝宝准备的吗
Another empty gift box? Perhaps one for the baby?
已经没时间玩这些小把戏了
Oh, the time has run out for such frivolity.
你的婚礼就在明天 游戏结束了
Your wedding is tomorrow, and the game is over.
我已经退出了
I've washed my hands of it.
实际上 我在主桌给诺兰·罗斯找到了位置
Instead, I've found a place at the main table for Nolan Ross.
维多利亚·格雷森 不出席
欢迎他坐我的位置
He's welcome to my spot.
我不会出席的
I won't be in attendance.
新婚快乐 艾米莉
Congratulations, emily.
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表