剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
一起吧
Shall we?
让我来
Yeah, let me get, uh...
这几个在8上
...some on 8...
还有22 19 9 和4
22, 19, 9, and 4.
你下的注是我的生日
You just bet my birthday.
好巧 你是狮子座吗
No kidding. You're a Leo?
你接下来不会是要告诉我
Next you're gonna tell me
你喜欢80年代青少年电影和生鱼片
that you love '80s teen movies and sashimi.
我是夏洛特
I'm charlotte.
哈维尔
Javier.
哈维尔 我之前怎么没见过你
Why haven't I seen you around before, Javier?
我才到这边 之前几年都在北部
I just moved here. Spent the last couple years upstate.
上大学吗
College?
蹲监狱
Prison.
我应该不说这个的
Should I not have said that?
不 这样很好
No, I'm glad you did.
这种坦诚并不多见
Your honesty is refreshing.
你对蹲过监狱的人的态度也很少见
As is your attitude towards ex-cons.
能赏脸一起喝杯酒吗
How about you let one buy you a drink?
很乐意 但是我家大人不许
I would, but the powers that be won't let me have one.
哈维尔 借一步说话
Javier? A word?
那么
So...
看来你改装了一下发信器啊
...you tweaked the transmitter.
你说过我是天才
You did say I was genius.
不
No, no.
纠正一下 我说过你的程序是天才
Correction. I said your program was genius.
而你自己的行为 真是够愚蠢
You, on the other hand, are proving exceedingly stupid.
天啊 我都想要不要给你个合伙席位了
My god, to think I was actually considering a partnership.
等等 真的吗
Hold up. Are you serious?
之前是
I was.
但刚才这点小把戏
But, I mean, this little stunt
让我不得不怀疑是否该相信你了
Is making it very hard to trust you.
我马上就走 我保证
I will stay put from now on. Promise.
只要一秒钟 一秒钟就好
Just give me one -- one second. One.
我得走了
So, uh, I got to run.
为了补偿没来得及一起喝酒
But instead of that drink,
这个会更好
how about I just do you one better.
可爱的邻居 下次见
See you around, neighbor.
获胜者 22
Winner -- 22!
等等 你赢了
Wait. You won.
早料到了
Don't I know it.
给我筹码
Yes! Pay me.
好的
All right!
好样的
Good job. Good job.
杰克
Jack!
我把我爸爸逼出《想》了
I forced my father out of "Voulez."
都是我的了
It's all mine.
太棒了
That's great!
这不是你梦寐以求的吗 你怎么做到的
That's exactly what you wanted. H-how did you do that?
丹尼尔和我一起想到的方法
Well, Daniel and I came up with a plan.
我爸爸也不知道是怎么一回事
My father didn't know what hit him.
丹尼尔
Daniel?
你确定他是全心全意帮你的吗
Are you sure he has your best interests at heart?
要不是他我怎能赢回我的杂♥志♥
I couldn't have gotten my magazine back without him.
他不是你想象的那种人
He's not the bad person you think he is.
你不了解他
You don't know him.
我了解 杰克
Yes, I do, Jack.
我们10岁开始就是朋友了
We've been friends since we were 10,
比你和艾米丽的友谊还要长
which is longer than I can say for you and Emily,
而她最近又惹了那样的事情
who it seems has quite the reputation herself.
相信我 艾米丽不是报纸上写的那样
Trust me. Emily's nothing like what the papers are saying.
也许是你对她的感情遮蔽了你的双眼
Maybe you're just blinded by your feelings for her.
你在说些什么啊
What are you talking about?
是因为她 你才这么急切把我往意大利推吗
Is she why you're so eager for me to take a job in Italy?
当然不是 你怎么会这么想
Of course not! Why -- why would you think something like that?
忘掉这些吧
Okay. Forget it.
忘记刚才我说的一切 来玩吧
Forget I said anything. Come.
和我一起玩
Come celebrate with me.
你确定没事
Are you sure?
是的
Yes.
好啊 看来卡尔有新鞋子穿了
All right, well, Carl could use a new pair of shoes.
外加一笔上大学的资金
And a college fund.
你来了 刚好
There she is. Just in time.
借我点好运吧
I could use some good luck.
够了吧
Oh, come on, man.
杰克 不要紧
Jack, it's fine.
加油
Come on!
那次
Once...
我把杰克安顿好
I gave Jack up,
希望和你和好如初
I wanted to make it work with you.
但我那时已经离开了一年
But I'd been away for a year,
你的身边已经有了维多利亚
and Victoria had stolen you.
所以 我没有了丈夫
So I-I didn't have my husband
也失去了我儿子
or my son,
我觉得 人生又一次分崩离析
and I just -- I fell apart again.
我曾因为你离开我而恨你
I hated you for leaving me.
但我现在明白了 是我把你赶走了
But now I realize that I drove you away.
我爱过你 斯蒂芬
I loved you, Steph.
我们都曾有过梦魇 或许我的还挥之不去
We had our demons -- maybe I still have mine --
但噩梦才降临前
But we had some...
我们有过一些非常美好的岁月
very good years before they took over.
我知道
I know.
很抱歉 又把你牵扯进我的桃色新闻
I regret having involved you in my affairs yet again.
如果我有办法把你从这场
If there was any way I could extricate you
和维多利亚的新斗争里解救出来 我会帮你的
from this new battle with Victoria, I would.
这段经历让我们两败俱伤
No good can come of it.
还是有两件好事的
Two good things did --
杰克和卡尔
Jack and Carl.
他们只能让我们的分道扬镳昭然若揭
Which only highlights our separate paths.
我希望我们都能释怀
I hope we can move on.
过去的纠葛都过去了吧
Leave this mess behind us.
我同意
I agree.
话都说开了以后
When all is said and done,
我真心地为你高兴 斯蒂芬
I am truly happy for you, Steph.
康拉德 等等
Conrad, wait.
是时候了结一些事了
It's time I put something to bed.
帕斯卡 可以开始准备合并文件了 我的朋友
Pascal, you can get the paperwork started, mon ami.
我拿到了维多利亚的王牌
I've got Victoria's trump card.
房♥产契约
最后一张牌
The last card.
今晚的赢家
And the winner tonight is...
自然由我来付账
my charity, of course.
请发河牌[德州扑克中最后一张公共牌]
And the river.
黑桃皇后
Queen of spades.
请左手的玩家请下注
The bet is to my left.
对你下注12万美元
$120,000 to you.
艾米莉 恐怕你得盖牌放弃了
Oh, Emily, I'm afraid you'll have to fold.
你的钱不够跟注的
You don't have enough to match the bet.
我想丹尼尔的订婚戒指大概够了
I think Daniel's engagement ring should be enough to cover it.
我跟
I call.
从你一踏足汉普顿就一直在虚张声势
You've been bluffing since you set foot in the Hamptons.
为什么还不停手
Why stop now?
也许我想让你输得一败涂地
Well, maybe I like to try to throw you off your game.
请摊牌
Cards, please.
三张皇后
Three queens.
总算有一次她光明正大地赢了
For once, she wins legitimately.
我们去结账可好
Shall we settle up?
好
Yes.
你装傻的本事很不错 索恩小姐
You have quite an impressive poker face, Miss Thorne.
你从一开始就在与我耍手段
You've been playing me from the start.
为什么这么说
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表