剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
他的表情就像野兽一般
And he has this look on his face like a monster.
还打了我
He punches me,
为了遮掩羞愧和困惑
and I raise my arms to cover my face
我用手臂挡住了我的脸
to mask my shame and my confusion.
我如此地拼命
Because I had worked so hard.
用尽一切办法来摆脱过去...
I did everything to change myself, and I...
我知道他还是能感到我的恐慌
I knew he could still see the victim.
于是他把我的脸按在地上
And he pushes my face into the cold concrete,
小声对我说"别紧张 亲爱的"
and he whispers, "Relax, honey."
一遍又一遍
Over and over and over.
而我能做的...
A-all I could do...
只有盯着热水器下面的指示灯
Was focus on the pilot light underneath the water heater...
等他结束这一切
and wait for him to be done.
你出生的那天 他们把你放在我怀里
The day you were delivered, they put you in my arms
你听到我的声音 直视着我的眼睛
and you heard my voice and you looked straight in my eyes.
我从内心感受到了平静
And I felt this calm.
你身上没有一丝吉米的影子
There was nothing of Jimmy in you.
你是我的孩子 只属于我
You were from me and no one else.
我们曾那么的幸福
And we were happy.
那你为什么
Then why did you, um...
他开始跟踪我 所以我们
He started stalking me, so we, uh...
我们开始不停地搬家
we ran from apartment to apartment
直到已经无处可藏
until there was nowhere else to go.
这时奇迹发生了
And then this miracle happened --
我得到了一份去巴黎的奖学金
A scholarship to Paris.
虽然万般不舍
Painful as it was,
但是这是唯一能保全我们俩的方法
I knew it was the only way I could protect us both.
当我将你托付给瑞贝卡修女时
When I took you to sister Rebecca,
我告诉她吉米可能会来找你
I told her that Jimmy might come for you,
她发誓不惜一切也会让你远离他的魔掌
And she vowed to keep you away from him at any cost.
事实就是
The truth...
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do with it.
向你隐瞒实情给你造成这么大的困扰
Withholding it from you caused such anguish.
但向你坦白难道就不会让你更困惑吗
But how could revealing it not cause you more?
帕特里克
Patrick.
这件事成了我生命中的污点
Do not let these circumstances
但你不要重蹈我的覆辙
define you the way I let them define me.
杂♥志♥怎么样了
How's the magazine?
查清楚了谣言怎么散播出去的吗
You sort out how those lies got in there?
-还在查 -是吗
- Still sorting. - Yeah?
就不跟你讲那些繁琐的细节了
I would rather not bore you with the details.
很高兴现在回家了
I'm just glad to be home.
我很高兴你把这当家了
Well, I'm glad that you feel this is home.
-这些是什么 -我在找房♥子
- What is all this? - I've been house hunting.
你要搬哪去
Where will you move to?
想找个近一点的
Ideally, um, someplace close...
带院子的房♥子
with a yard, um...
和你一起
with you.
你说你喜欢我们可以每天一起醒来
You've said that you love waking up where we are.
所以
Well...
我爱你
I love you.
我知道这有些突然 但我知道
And I know it seems sudden, but if I've learned anything,
人生苦短 应及时行乐
it's that life is too short and happiness is fleeting.
我们会是很好的一对儿的
I think that we make a great team,
组成一个家庭 一个真正的家庭
and a home -- a real home --
而首先 我们得先共筑一个爱巢
should be someplace that we start together.
说点什么吧 我已经对你掏心掏肺了
Say something. I'm swinging for the fences here.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
这是你父亲被杀当晚
This was taken by a bank security camera
他阁楼对面的监控录像录下的
across from your father's loft the night of his murder.
这人是谁
Who is he?
格雷戈尔·霍夫曼
Gregor Hoffman,
去年在格雷森国际安炸♥弹♥的那个人
the one who planted the bomb at Grayson Global last year.
你父亲盯上了他 霍夫曼应该察觉到了
Your father was onto him. I think Hoffman realized it.
我联♥系♥了我的几个线人
I reached out to my contacts,
其中一个拿到了一段手♥机♥电波
and one came back with a cellphone ping,
证明霍夫曼还活得好好的
proving that Hoffman is alive and well
现在正在莫斯科
and living in Moscow.
我给你订了机票
So, I got you a flight.
今晚就走
It leaves tonight.
你不跟我一起去
You're not coming with me.
我父亲训练了你 你才能有今天
My father trained you to be what you are today.
你爱戴他 你...
You loved him. You --
但你更爱艾米莉
But you love Emily more.
别这样
Come on.
我带你去诺兰家 你好收拾行李
I'll take you to Nolan's. You can pack.
到时候需要什么 在那直接买♥♥
Whatever we need, we'll buy when we get there,
行李箱都在那边买♥♥
including the luggage to bring it all home.
来个LV的行李箱如何
Hey, how about one of those Louis Vuitton trunks?
那可是意大利 还是买♥♥古琦吧
Oh, it's italy. I'm going Gucci, baby.
莎拉·玛丽
Sara Marie.
妈 我们
Ma. We, um...
你怎么会在这
H-how are you here?
莎拉 你拒绝和我沟通后
Well, when you refused to engage with me, Sara,
我不知道还能做些什么
I didn't know what else to do.
你跟我说你在工作
So, this is where you've been
其实你是在这里吗
when you tell me you're at work?
你对你的家人说谎
You're lying to your family,
和你的白马王子偷♥情♥
sneaking around with this...prince?
-听我解释 -你没资格跟我讲话
- If I could just explain... - You don't talk to me.
我不知道你是怎么让我这个聪明独♥立♥的女儿
Now, I don't know how you manipulated
对你言听计从的
my smart, self-sufficient girl,
但我绝不会忘记你让她受过的苦
but I won't forget the hell you put her through,
而我悉心照顾你使你康复
and I did not nurse you back to health
但没想到你变成了现在这副德行
to see you become this person,
-一个小三 -不是你想的那样
- this home-wrecker. - No, it's not like that.
丹尼和我深爱着对方
Danny and I love each other.
所以你就可以为所欲为了吗
So you can do whatever you want?
她曾命悬一线 而你却在这抢她的男人
She almost died, and here you are, moving in on her man.
那女人在混淆你的视听 她很危险
That girl is snowing you. She's a menace.
她毁了丹尼的生活
She ruined Danny's life.
不 在你重回他的世界之前
No, our problems didn't start
我们俩并没有矛盾
until you came back into his world.
来吧 莎拉 我们走
Come on, Sara, we're leaving.
妈
Ma.
我爱你 但是...
Look, I love you, but...
您还是别管我的事了
you got to mind your own business.
我没你这个女儿了
You are no longer a daughter of mine.
祝你好运 亲爱的
Good luck, sweetheart.
很抱歉让你承受这么多痛苦
I'm sorry for your pain.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
很抱歉因为我错过了飞机
I'm sorry I made us miss our flight.
私人飞机就有这么个好处
Oh, that's the beauty of flying private.
我们想什么时候走都行
Our departure time is whenever we want.
我在想
I, uh -- I was thinking,
我想主动联♥系♥联♥系♥你妈妈
I wanted to reach out to your mom.
-让我们来说说这件事 -没用的
- I want to explain our side of things. - Yeah, it won't work.
我会离婚的 我明天就给律师打电♥话♥
I'll -- I'll get a divorce. I-I'll phone my attorney tomorrow --
不 艾米莉永远不会对你放手的 丹尼
No, Emily is never letting you go, Danny.
她毁了我和我妈妈的关系
She destroyed my relationship with my mother,
而这只是她对付我的第一招
and that was just her first swing at me.
那我们就做出回击
Then we'll swing back.
妈妈说得对
My mom was right.
我不是那样的人
This isn't me.
我趟了这趟浑水 现在该离开了
I got swept up in something, and -- and -- and I want out.
再见 丹尼尔
Goodbye, Daniel.
任务完成了吗
Mission accomplished?
妮可相信了 她在里面收拾东西
Niko bought it. She's in there gathering her things.
我必须承认 我很惊讶你会愿意
I have to admit, I'm surprised you were willing
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表