剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
怎么 你想要拿枪打我
What, you gonna shoot me?
不
No.
你设计我
You set me up.
两年
Two years!
两年
Two years,
你肯定在我每次怀疑你时都嘲笑我
and I bet you laughed at me every time I questioned you.
然后给我灌输更多的谎言
And you just fed me more of your lies.
为什么
And why?!
你为什么要告诉我 我要当爸爸了
Why did you tell me I was gonna be a father?!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
船长 有人落水
Captain, man overboard!
全体集♥合♥
All hands on deck!
把她拉上来
Bring her about!
到右舷去
Off the starboard!
右舷发动机满负荷运转
All right! Starboard engine full throttle!
到底发生了什么
What the devil happened?
天啊
Oh, my god.
艾米莉呢
Where's Emily?
维多利亚呢
Where's Victoria?
我...
I'm, uh...
我去冲个澡
I'm gonna shower.
不如 你...
Why don't you
放点音乐 跟我一起来怎么样
put on some music and, uh, come join me?
好啊
Okay.
哥们
I mean, dude.
你还有个万能遥控器
You ever hear of a universal remote?
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
别担心
Don't worry.
我只是想跟她有个正确的结局
I just wanna end things right with her.
艾米莉把这个留给了我 但我觉得她应该留着
Emily left this for me, but I think she should have it.
这是阿曼达的
It was Amanda's.
她不在这里吗
She's not here?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
她应该比我提前十分钟到沙滩才对
She should have beat me to the beach ten minutes ago.
遇险信标并没有被激活
The distress beacon has not been activated.
那她到底在哪儿
Then where the hell is she?
天啊
Oh, god.
艾米莉
Emily?
艾米莉
Emily!
艾米莉
Emily!
艾米莉
Emily!
艾米莉
Emily!
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表