剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
你已经毁了我获得幸福的最后机会
you destroyed my last chance at happiness.
我必须保护自己获得幸福的机会
I had to protect my own chance at happiness.
我不能失去丹尼尔
I won't lose Daniel.
埃德加·爱伦·坡的诗集《帖木儿》
"Tamerlane" by Edgar Allan Poe.
这是现存非常稀有的版本
This is one of the very few copies left in existence.
在他的诗里 一位暴君最终明白
In the poem, a warlord reaches the conclusion
爱情比权力更能让人满足
that love is more fulfilling than power.
真是个傻瓜
What a fool.
当你的情人背叛了你 我相信丹尼尔一定会
When your paramour betrays you, as Daniel will,
来南方酒店找我
come find me at the Southfork.
那里会是我的战时指挥部
I'll be running my wartime operations from there.
这本留给你了
That's for you to keep.
格雷森太太
Mrs. Grayson,
勒马尔查尔小姐打电♥话♥来找丹尼尔少爷
Ms. LeMarchal's calling for Daniel.
她说有急事 我该去叫醒他吗
She said it's urgent. Should I wake him?
这是他妻子该做的事
That's his wife's job.
丹尼尔
Daniel?
玛尔戈打电♥话♥来 说有工作上的要紧事
Margaux called. There's a crisis at work.
我们不可能这辈子都避不见面
We can't avoid each other forever.
我们谈谈吧
Let's talk.
好吧 进来
All right, come in.
你想谈什么 天气吗
What do you want to chat about? The weather?
还是我昨晚睡得怎么样
How I slept last night?
其实我没怎么睡
'cause I didn't. Not much, anyway.
我的情况就是这样
That about does it for me.
你呢
What's new with you?
《复仇》
第三季 第十三集
我也想去吉娜阿姨的珠宝派对
I'd love to go to Aunt Gina's jewelry party.
可我手头的工作实在排满了
Just, the thing is, work has me slammed right now.
妈 别说我放你鸽子
Ma, please don't say I'm blowing you off.
我得挂了
I... Uh, look, I've got to hop.
有个顾客等得不耐烦了
A customer's giving me the stink-eye.
好的
Yeah.
叫我的丈夫和他的情妇
It's one thing to deliver a wake-up call
起床也就算了
to my husband and his mistress,
但我的自尊不允许我看着你擅自使用我家游泳池
but I have too much self-respect to watch you lounge by our pool.
请你立刻离开
You have to go now.
丹尼尔让我留下 我听他的
Well, Daniel asked me to stay, and I'm sticking by him.
我不会让你毁了我的婚姻
I won't let you destroy my marriage.
你不觉得很可悲吗 艾米莉
Don't you think this is sad, Emily?
我是说 你很可悲 他不爱你了
For you, I mean. He doesn't love you.
你这是恶意中伤 莎拉
Oh, that's a cheap shot, Sara.
我是在得体地处理这件事
I'm trying to handle this with dignity.
是因为你用了如此可怜的手段吗
After pulling the most pathetic stunt ever?
靠假怀孕来圈住男人
Faking a pregnancy to lock a guy down.
丹尼尔把我逼到了绝境
Daniel's pushing his boundaries with me.
想想我造成的伤害 也可以理解
And after the pain I caused, it's understandable.
而现在你的朴实吸引了他
Right now your earthiness is what's catching his eye,
但是你不属于这里
but you don't fit in here.
我对此很骄傲
I'm actually proud of that.
可人们会发现这一切 然后对他评头论足
Until people find out about you and start judging him.
因为我很下三滥吗 你是想说这个吗
Because I'm trash? Is that what you're saying?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
请给我一杯水晶香槟 谢谢
A glass od cristal, please.
稍等
Right away.
艾登 你住在这里不要紧
Aiden, I am fine with you living here
我甚至已经开始喜欢
And I've even grown to enjoy
这种杀手和技术宅的奇怪配对
our killer-and-the-tech-wiz "Odd couple" dynamic.
但是你邀请一个陌生人过来
But you have a lot of nerve
就有点说不过去了
inviting a perfect stranger to crash here, too.
慢点说 伙计 我不知道你在说什么
Slow down, Felix. I don't know what you're talking about.
那就去看看你的新室友 我的好室友
Then go check with your new roomie, roomie.
我以为你会住在你♥爸♥爸的房♥子里呢
I thought you were staying at your father's loft.
你是说他被杀害的地方吗
You mean the place where he was murdered?
我不能睡那里 总是做噩梦
I can't sleep there. It gives me nightmares.
今早艾米丽打电♥话♥叫我帮她处理伤口时
So, when Emily called this morning to ask me for help
我就决定打包好东西来这里了
with her wound care, I decided to pack up my things.
那么不用客气 好好住着吧
And make yourself at home here.
肯定会很舒服
Yeah, it'll be nice.
那么 你看过艾米丽了
So, you -- you attended to Emily.
有什么新消息吗
What's the news?
她的身体会康复
Physically, she's gonna be fine.
我觉得对她打击最大的
I think it was finding out she
是发现自己不能怀孕了
can't have children that hit her the hardest.
想不到她能对你如此坦诚
I can't imagine she opened up to you.
她通常不会那样对陌生人的
She...doesn't really do that to strangers.
她对我很坦诚
She has to me.
我们谈了很多事情
We've spoken about all sorts of things.
她知道我们的事吗
Does she know about us?
你是说我们复合的事吗
As in how we're back together, you mean?
不知道
No.
我跟她说了这个 就是在炫耀了
If I told her that, I'd just be bragging.
我以为可以独自帮父亲复仇
I thought I could avenge my father's death by myself,
但我做不到
but I can't.
我需要你的帮助
I need you to help me.
怎么了
What's the problem?
他曾是你的导师
He was your mentor.
所以我才愿意帮忙
Which is why I'm in.
发现索恩和莉迪亚·戴维斯之间的仇恨后
"Aware of the bad blood between Thorne and Lydia Davis,
康拉德·格雷森先发制人
Conrad Grayson took the pre-meditated step
为情妇买♥♥了一把手♥枪♥
of buying his mistress a handgun
并邀请她上游艇参加婚礼
and welcoming her aboard the honeymoon yacht."
我签下终稿时没有那句话
That sentence did not exist when I signed off on the final copy.
最后一个碰稿子的人是
The last person to handle the
我的助理编辑杰西卡·罗彻
book was my assistant editor, Jessica Roche.
是她负责的
She's responsible.
把她给我叫过来
Yeah, well, get her ass in here.
她离开了 突然打包搬到了欧洲
She's gone -- suddenly picked up and moved to Europe.
丹尼尔 她陷害了我们 相信我 等我找到她
She sabotaged us, Daniel, and believe me, when I find her --
玛尔戈·勒马尔查尔
Margaux Lemarchal?
是我
Oui?
谢谢
Merci.
这下好了
Oh, great.
康拉德要以诽谤罪控告《想》
Conrad is suing Voulez for libel.
这个内容是我爸的阴谋
My father planted the false content.
他买♥♥通了杰西卡 我敢肯定
He paid Jessica off. I'm sure of it.
为什么
Why?
我们吵了一架
We had a fight.
那混♥蛋♥说他会找我麻烦的
The bastard said he was coming after me.
我说你来吧
I said, "Bring it."
这样太草率了
That was a reckless move.
那是因为我当时觉得没什么后果
Yeah, well, I didn't think I had anything else left to lose.
而他似乎发现了你的弱点
It seems he thought of one thing.
亲爱的 我们和利比·威尔斯的会面要迟到了
Darling, we're late for our meeting with Libby Wells.
我打了电♥话♥给她的工作室 说取消会面
Yeah, I called her studio and canceled that appointment.
吉米·布伦南
Jimmy Brennan?
听说过他吗
Heard of him?
我没听说过 但是
I hadn't heard of him, but
根据这份警♥察♥报告
if I'm to believe what's in this police report,
他也许还是我老爸
he may also go by "Dear old dad."
是真的
It's true.
我爸在你抛弃我的孤儿院出现过
My father showed up at the orphanage that you dumped me at.
他没有获准进去看他的儿子
Instead of being allowed to see his son,
还被说是非法闯入
he was cited for trespassing.
第二天我就被船运到了俄亥俄州的一个家庭
I got shipped off to a family in Ohio the very next day.
无论是谁给你的这条信息 他们是想伤害你
Whoever gave you this information wanted to hurt you.
是谁给你的
Who was it?
是诺兰吗
Was it Nolan?
是我在问问题好吗
You know what? I'll ask the questions here.
你什么时候认识他的
When did you meet him?
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表